User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who's the Rat?

Voters
209. You may not vote on this poll
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    I was just looking at the poll results, Kc voted for "Unknown Tower Occupant". Is this just a red herring?

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    England, I won't bore you with the details.
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lkiam View Post
    I was just looking at the poll results, Kc voted for "Unknown Tower Occupant". Is this just a red herring?
    I hope so or we have all wasted a lot of our time.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Although it would make me very relieved that I haven't spared this particular theory too much thought
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    So episode 20-3 combined with 21-1 have really got me wondering about who the rat could be. Little details are slowly being revealed and I yet I can't quite put them together in such a way that I am 100% certain who the main rat is. I'm particularly concerned with the brief conversation Scratch has with Tardust, in which she says she has to go drop Pippin off (plant a new rat), then he asks "what about the other one?", she replies "we still have her" then he says, no, "the one already there", to which she replies "we haven't heard from them in a while"

At first I had doubts they were referring to a rat. I believed that maybe they were talking about dropping Pippin off at an outpost, which would mean that the others they referred to were just gaurds at different outposts. But because Pippin arrives at the Tower in 21-1, I think it is safe to assume Scratch meant to drop him off there and plant him in the Tower as a new rat. This would mean that when Scratch said, "we still have her" that one of the rats is a female, KELLY!? Maybe. But then that could also mean that the one they haven't heard from in a while could be someone who died, like Tommy (seems unlikely) or Bill.

Any thoughts?
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

In combination with what hero wrote above, Scratch's apparent preference ("there's something can do for us" to Lizzy the first time they met with Latch), and the debate about Riley....what if the "her" is in reference to Riley?

Anyone know what color Scratch's hair is?
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    England, I won't bore you with the details.
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    In combination with what hero wrote above, Scratch's apparent preference ("there's something can do for us" to Lizzy the first time they met with Latch), and the debate about Riley....what if the "her" is in reference to Riley?

Anyone know what color Scratch's hair is?
    I now totally see Scratch/Riley - Scriley, Ratch?

"Scavenger"

Status
    Maybe Scratch and Riley are related?

"Scavenger"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ArkumsRazor13 PSN ID: ArkumsRazor Steam ID: Arkum1313
    I think one of the people they are talking about could be a mole inside the Colony as well

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by Eitri View Post
    Maybe Scratch and Riley are related?
    Nah,not likely. If that were so, then Riley would also be related to Latch (John) and would have been hella pissed that Peggs killed him. So then Riley would take her best chef's cleaver and carve Peggs a new smile, about six inches lower.

Though I could see Riley totally betraying the Tower; she's French.
    Riley: "Yes, it was me who contacted the mallers. Don't you see? I couldn't stand Peggs cooking any longer! That and you men are too thick headed to see that I am not interested in you!"
    Saul: "I knew you played for the other team; you are like a Wo-Man. heh heh"
    Riley: "Yes, but did you know I wanted Lizzie? And if I could not have her, no one could! I told the Mallers where to find her!"
    DUN DUN DUUUUUN!!!!!
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by WestonWisdom View Post
    Angel has always had a slightly different perspective than Michael and even Saul when it comes surviving, for example, on two occasions I can remember he considers people as resources more than people, firstly, Lizzy, When Michael lets her in he questions how much use she will be(This is also an example of Angel directly challenging Michaels leadership "I need to make the decision when it comes to someone living or dying!"), secondly, Angel is hesitant to rescue Burt for the same reason. This is a mindset he has evolved past lately, but it doesn't mean he wasn't in a different mindset pre-war.

Even if Angel is happy with his position now, it doesn't mean he was in Season 1.
    He has a different mindset. Everyone does. You cant call someone a traitor for having a different mindset. Burt has a different mindset, his priorities are based on rugged survival, he was an enlisted marine, that’s how they trained him. Michael has an intelligence mindset, he was army intel, he wants to find out more about the zombies. Saul was a medic , or he went through a lot of medic training, his goals are to save everyone he can no matter what. Angel went through officer candidate school. With OCS, they train you to look at soldiers as resources, its unfortunate, but that’s war. People die, and sometimes officers have to send their men on missions, they know they might not return from. Everyone has a different mindset, and if someone else was in charge, they’d do things differently. Personally I don’t see Angel being jealous of michael’s leadership.

As for Angel leaving saul. Angel explained his reasoning on why he didn’t take saul pretty clearly. They didn’t know if saul was still human or not. His training told him that sometimes sacrifices must be made for the overall good of the people. Had saul turned while angel was carrying him upstairs, he would have killed everyone in that stairwell. Had saul turned while he was upstairs on the roof, with the people, he would have killed a lot of people. And you should take notice. Angel was conflicted on the issue. He explained his reasoning, but he was on the fence about it. Had Michael said anything, I’m certain angel would have done as Michael said. But Michael didn’t say anything either. Michael was also conflicted on the issue, and he did the same thing angel did. And need I mention burt? Burt took off too. So Angel leaving saul behind, Michael and Burt are equally to blame.

Honestly man I don’t think we’re ever gonna see eye to eye. Wanna just call a truce and just wait and see?

Quote Originally Posted by WestonWisdom View Post
    Hey! You saying I'm an easy opponent?
    Easy opponent? No, But the last big war I was in was two on one against nikvoodoo, and havecrowbarwilltravel, and I got destroyed.
    Angel's #1 Fan

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast