User Tag List

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    i dont know why
    but whehn i heard the little ones were growing, the first thing that came to my head
    is that they are reproducing, the zombies
    i cant explain it i just have a feeling
    that somehow they are reproducing or creating new creatures and that they are growing

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_survivor View Post
    i dont know why
    but whehn i heard the little ones were growing, the first thing that came to my head
    i cant explain it i just have a feeling
    that somehow they are reproducing or creating new creatures and that they are growing
    Ink is one tricky Mutha... who knows what he is up too. Maybe Ink is like a "god father" of the Families or something.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    i dont know why
    In my view of the WA zombies, this wouldn't be too outlandish.
    I believe them to be alive, not undead. So in the terms of zombie hardouts, infected.
    This would explain an ability for growth and reproduction..... God damn, zombie mating brings up terrible mental images; Bits of loose flesh just shaking.... (Shudder noise)

Also, does anyone know what that Ft. Irwin guy was talking about, with not being able to see with the red filter?

"Lurker"

Status
    So when the chopper first shows up Saul says that he lost it into the smog as it was flying out. Why is there smog in LA? Do the zombies like to get the cars idling on the freeway? LA has smog because of two factors, widespread irrigation raising the humidity, and millions of automobiles idling on the highways every single day. If the people disappeared then the smog would go with them, that first rain probably would have been it for the smog for good.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurVeteran

Gamertag: Mikeyd2tall Steam ID: Mikeyd2tall
    Quote Originally Posted by opcn View Post
    So when the chopper first shows up Saul says that he lost it into the smog as it was flying out. Why is there smog in LA? Do the zombies like to get the cars idling on the freeway? LA has smog because of two factors, widespread irrigation raising the humidity, and millions of automobiles idling on the highways every single day. If the people disappeared then the smog would go with them, that first rain probably would have been it for the smog for good.
    what about the fact that the cracks in inglewood have...fumes or something coming out of them? maybe thats the "smog"

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilish Pizza View Post
    In my view of the WA zombies, this wouldn't be too outlandish.
    I believe them to be alive, not undead. So in the terms of zombie hardouts, infected.
    This would explain an ability for growth and reproduction..... God damn, zombie mating brings up terrible mental images; Bits of loose flesh just shaking.... (Shudder noise)

Also, does anyone know what that Ft. Irwin guy was talking about, with not being able to see with the red filter?
    good point
    and yea i assume that the zombies are just people infected not like the dead rising up
    but still i remember some chapters michael said zombies smell like the bodies had several days of rotting
    but that might be because no one showers, so if zombies can be just people without their 5 senses
    infected and almost dead

but gosh we have to wait 2 more weeks again to hear more about it :/

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    good point
    and yea i assume that the zombies are just people infected not like the dead rising up
    but still i remember some chapters michael said zombies smell like the bodies had several days of rotting
    but that might be because no one showers, so if zombies can be just people without their 5 senses
    infected and almost dead
    Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about them smelling like shit. Maybe the regular ones are zombies (undead), and all the specials were turned whilst still alive, and from bites (or Inglewood fumes) that would not kill them, and so can mutate.

Gah!!! With this beast that KC's made, it's so easy to have outlandish theories, that still sound sane, until two weeks later when the truth is revealed, and you feel like a fool for not realising it earlier

"Hoarder"

Status

It's a lens filter that goes over the buisness end of a flashlight for use when you don't want the white light of the unfiltered flashlight to travel for miles and give away your position.

http://www.maglite.com/AA_Cell_LED.asp

There is a picture of what it looks like in the accesories part of that website

"Hoarder"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Based off the artwork, it looks as though there was some trouble on the way to Boulder.
    Nah that's the inside of the Chinook

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about them smelling like shit. Maybe the regular ones are zombies (undead), and all the specials were turned whilst still alive, and from bites (or Inglewood fumes) that would not kill them, and so can mutate.

Gah!!! With this beast that KC's made, it's so easy to have outlandish theories, that still sound sane, until two weeks later when the truth is revealed, and you feel like a fool for not realising it earlier
    gosh everything is too intense, we dont know whats up with michael and riley at fort irwing for the passed months
    pegs datu kelly and hope its been 4 months
    so whats new wit them? i think hope is gonna get her sight back
    then tanya whats up with her? did she ever turn? is she still alive? is she an experiment? did they release her from the lock place where they were keeping an eye on her?
    im sure she is fine but what do u think happened to her?
    and the mallers, 4 months...you guys think they are still torturing burt? he is the only one that knows where they went
    is he dead? is he one of the mallers now, is he about to die? like awww so much on my head

i missed angel :/

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast