User Tag List

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status

Michael writes in the very first episode that the zombie apocalypse started 7 years ago... I don't know if that means it took that long to end or if it's still going on. Either way, he's still writing...

Saul dies too. "Saul was a good soldier."

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    I think Tardust was sincere feel sorry about Angel. I just think how he try to explain was the wrong way. If he had your friend instead of Angel and explain the condition he was in then Riley may have taken it a little better. Is she probably seen it on the video she would have known Tardust wasn't kidding about his sincerity.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    It's Datu being cremated inside the Arena. Not much too it
    Ahh, thanks Yeah, can't be much there to talk about... Shapes of shadows/flames maybe, but well.....
    Likes Gooer liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie-Bane View Post
    Can we just, like pretend that it will not happen until it happens, please?!

He's my favorite character. My favorite characters always seem to die, so yes, he might probably die. But, still, I mean, seven years later and there's still no government and therefore (maybe?) no army, so of course he WAS a good soldier when it started, but now he's just a good father?

Please?!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Michael writes in the very first episode that the zombie apocalypse started 7 years ago... I don't know if that means it took that long to end or if it's still going on. Either way, he's still writing...

I think he's refering to him joining the military, but you're right, it kinda does sound like it's Z-day he's talking about... I've had the same thought but decided to throw out the idea... Still interesting to think about though.

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Ok, if Ink's symbols were tattooed to protect and control the zombies. Then he had to know there was going to be a zombie plague coming since he tattooed himself before it all began. That still points to him starting the plague somehow. We know he created the little ones and the big ones, but not the plague necessarily. right? Or did I miss something in the past episodes?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

is CJ now using her prosthetic?
    she sounds a lot more mobile in 45-2.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    is CJ now using her prosthetic?
    she sounds a lot more mobile in 45-2.
    I don't think that if she does, she does so regularly, but she and Pegs were talking about it. Her prosthetic is a little too short, or doesn't sit right, and it hurts her.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming

Pretty sure it says that he started freshmen in 2001, and 8 years later he is in his 4th year, not that the apocalypse started 7 years ago......

edit: after listening to the first episode, he describes "I was in my fourth year in college. I started my freshmen year in 2001, almost 8 years ago. I remember the date it started: May 8th, 2009." Meaning that it took him 8 years to get into his 4th year of college, where the apocalypse then began.
    Last edited by Gooer; Apr 29th, 2014 at 08:29 AM.
    Likes Red Shirt, Storm, thisonegirl, Kc liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

Ok, if Ink's symbols were tattooed to protect and control the zombies. Then he had to know there was going to be a zombie plague coming since he tattooed himself before it all began. That still points to him starting the plague somehow. We know he created the little ones and the big ones, but not the plague necessarily. right? Or did I miss something in the past episodes?
    Most here think he had some knowledge of it. The Tattoos point to it. As well as lack of fear, and wanting, of being bite. At this point it can safely say that he knew of it. Point to the Zombies in the first episode that were scared and burned as well. Scars. Not Cuts. That meant there was a large group of them that had been hurt and heal already. We know they don't have super healing powers due to Angel and Riley seeing one with a broken ankle (Although Ink's Hands looked ok even after we know Burt shot him). That meant a large group covered in Scar was infected and ran in a pack? Just some random large group of scarred people were turned at random? Also the RPG in Burts Shop that had a buyer near Z-Day. Someone knew something. I think most ppl hear belive that Ink had some prior knowledge. No way he just happened to find Symbols that control Zombies.

That being said... I don't think he started Z-Day. Mainly due to it being World Wide. This late in the game I don't think KC is going to introduce another major party with 3 chapters left. To go "And then there were the secret Cabal of World Leaders..." would just be bad storytelling and handwaving. To get a world wide secret release of Z-Gas that was planned would take countless millions of Dollars. That meant that a "Secret Cabal of World Leaders" would have been needed for that to happen. The Reort that Kimmet had made it sound like it happened World Wide pretty close together. Not a "It started here and Spread" The whole USA was gone within a couple days and the Military Bases around a week. Kimmet even stated "Outbreaks started in XYZ" and named some places. Never said spread. KC chooses his words very carefully.

The next "clue" to Ink didn't start it is based on what Characters has said. When they saw the tape they said "Well he couldn't have started it". Not once have the stated they thought he did. Michael said he was behind the attacks, but no one said "I wonder is that Tattoo'd guy started this thing" ever, but when they saw the tape they said "Couldn't have been him". I think that was a clue from KC. Just tooodd of a comment on a subject they never even talked about before in the show.
    Likes Jannit liked this post

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast