User Tag List

Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    Interesting idea here though.......

A control is generally left alone. As in the example Above..... half the plants are left alone, and half given fertilizer to see how much the fertilizer effects the growth...... compared to how much they would grow without it.......

Why would Ink need a control for what he is doing??? If he basically left an Inmate in a cell and did nothing to him......... wouldn't he just starve and die??? Or has Ink just told us that there is something else going on?? Everyone is already Infected??
    If they were already infected, why hasn't anyone spontaneously changed? And no one seems to change after they die, but change when they are bitten?

But then maybe...... Maybe the scratch/bite is a catalyst that activates the change in a human, instead of being the actual cause?
    Likes alexcadtek liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post

"GREG!"

is/was this the first time we hear Muldoon's first name? I don't remember exactly, but it feels like it was. everyone, including me up^ there has said, these guys did an amazing job. after all the fun we had with them, they all go out with a real emotional bang. awesome stuff.
    We heard it once before when describing his name and rank. I think Robbins did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Yeti View Post
    Amazing episode so intense.i don't think Robbins is dead I still think we will see them later on in one way or another
    No to shoot this down, but I'm going to. Behemoths kill by brute force. They don't bite or gnaw. Puck's descriptions of what happened are filters for any brutality that might have occurred. They're not getting back up.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Verse View Post
    My guess is he needed a control b/c he was in untested waters. I do not think base line humans could survive what he was doing. We know that there is a change in the body from being a Zed. Even without any work you get tougher. We know the changed ones in Baulder were meaner and tougher than regular Zeds. At the very least regular Zeds get much tougher than us humans.

My guess is this. Hear me out as this is a bit large. Putting together a few ideas into one.

The Cells with the Symbols were different types of Special Ones he collected. Jumpers. Fasties. Ect. Skittles even said they were not seen anymore. They had to go somewhere. If you faster and better... odds are you live longer. They are types of Alpha Zombies.

His control can be used to see what if different from the base... to regular Zeds... to Special Zeds. Kinda like how Tanya is doing, but a bigger scale besides just blood levels. We know that the Little Ones are kinda everything. Bigger, Tougher, Faster, and heals faster. He used a control to see what was different from regular Zeds and special ones, and from base humans and Zeds. That way he can figure out what works.

Odds are his tests went very very fast. If you can get changes from a bite in hours... it means your body is able to evolve (not the right word, but best I got) faster. Tanya said they were already changing with no going back in under an hour. Want would take a normal person years to do with chemicals you can get done in days/weeks.

With a human, or Zed, control he could get a whole lot of work done really really fast.
    Interesting ideas Verse! I was kind of leaning toward this idea myself. But the word "control" generally means nothing has been done....... AKA it is just a human sitting in a jail cell.

Now............. If we say that Ink Bit all the prisoners......... Then the "Control" is just the guy that got Bit, and was left to change and be a normal Zombie...... while the other zombies were injected with Chemicals/drugs to see what kinda crazy things would happen. Now if we say that the "control" is just a human that was bitten, then I can get behind the idea of a control...... but to just leave a human in a cell, Why???

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    If they were already infected, why hasn't anyone spontaneously changed? And no one seems to change after they die, but change when they are bitten?

But then maybe...... Maybe the scratch/bite is a catalyst that activates the change in a human, instead of being the actual cause?
    Also interesting Gooer.... I guess the bottom line is we need to know what Ink was doing with his Control.....

If me, you, and Verse were all in cells....... and Ink injected me with Drug A, you with Drug B, and just left Verse chilling out....... Me and you would turn into crazy mega zombies with long legs, fur, etc.... etc.....

And our buddy Verse would just be sitting over there wigging out probably wanting someone to kill him cause everyone around him would be changing into monsters.......
    Last edited by Gnex; Feb 4th, 2014 at 10:10 AM.
    Likes Sin Angel liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

It seems to me that as the survivors have seen several of the Behemoths now, and have not said that they all looked different, it must mean that the ones inside of the Jail must of been the very first test subjects, since they all look different, and that Austin was the wanted outcome. How did Ink make the test subjects stay inside of the prison, and for what purpose?
    Likes kent17, TacticalJHP, alexcadtek liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I wonder why Ink did not seem as distraught that these Behemoths died, as he was when Arrowhead was killed. Remember he let out a loud scream and sent in some ADLOs to attack the colony. Who did Burt say arrowhead was again? In relation to Ink's cellmate or something?

Also, I don't think anyone has touched on something (and I know there was a lot to take in).

Didn't they find a second # 6 ADLO ? As well as find some numbers up in the 20s ?
    Last edited by Bullethead; Feb 4th, 2014 at 10:29 AM.
    Likes Eviebae liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    In other news......

Both of the Kanji(Japanese writing) tattoos in the middle of Ink's forhead stand for Protect or Protection. (I think this has already been said)

But.....

Other meanings are Defend, Preserve, sustain, support, etc, etc

Maybe all Zombies can read Japanese and that's how they know to Protect Ink!!!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    No to shoot this down, but I'm going to. Behemoths kill by brute force. They don't bite or gnaw. Puck's descriptions of what happened are filters for any brutality that might have occurred. They're not getting back up.
    So what your saying is....... When Big Hairy hit puck and only broke some bones instead of killing him outright, that was intentional because Ink had told him he wanted a survivor!! Right??!?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    So what your saying is....... When Big Hairy hit puck and only broke some bones instead of killing him outright, that was intentional because Ink had told him he wanted a survivor!! Right??!?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullethead View Post
    Didn't they find a second # 6 ADLO ? As well as find some numbers up in the 20s ?
    And no.
    Likes scbubba, Storm liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Seems Kc is here to make sure we don't stray from the path of understanding....
    Likes scbubba, LiamKerrington, Kc liked this post

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

I once made a joke in another thread that I wouldn't want to encounter a behemoth in the prison showers. Yesterday's episode kind of confirmed my fear
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast