User Tag List

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    I'm gonna stick with my original theory................. The whole story wraps up with us hearing the professor lightly at first then getting louder and louder...... "Mr. Cross.......... Mr. Cross.......... MR. CROSS!!!!!" Then Michael Snaps awake on his desk in class where he has fallen asleep.

All a Dream Folks....... All a Dream!!!!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    I'm gonna stick with my original theory................. The whole story wraps up with us hearing the professor lightly at first then getting louder and louder...... "Mr. Cross.......... Mr. Cross.......... MR. CROSS!!!!!" Then Michael Snaps awake on his desk in class where he has fallen asleep.

That would suck. I would probably never listen to it again. Lol

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Well, it's quite close to the one from 41.3, which, as far as I can see, is the same as the one from 25.2.
    Other than that... Well, it reminded me of the song 'Where are we going from here' by Blackmore's Night.

And a thought I just had... Wouldn't it be fun if Scratch isn't looking for Pegs anymore, but Lizzy? They just refered to her as "she" in the scene, no name's mentioned... Far fetched, but still... It's the last season, the crazy theories need to pop up now, before it's too late.
    I have always believed that she will return for lizzy's baby. The way she took care of lizzy when the mallers ran the colony, the way she protected her and got her the best care and examanations for the baby she could...

She is greving and missing the baby that she could not, and never will be able to, have again.

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    LA has enough stuff for 5 million people. Why can't they just loot some for themselves?

It's not as simple at that. Our society has become one that is used to trucks bringing in supplies at a near constant rate. Walmart, Sams Club, Cosco...they all have trucks unloading every day. Perishable foods come in once a day, or are often made on sight. And once those trucks stop rolling in, then the real trouble begins, since there is not enough around to feed everyone.

Take canned food for this example, as things like bread, milk, and meat will be long since rotten:

A person needs 3 cans of food per day to have a decent amount of caloric intake to function. Not to mantain a 2000 calorie diet, just "Function" without staying hungry.

3 x 31 = 93 cans of food per month per person.

Over one year has passed since outbreak has occurred, but let's dial that back to JUST one year for simple figuring.

93 x 12 = 1,116 cans of food per person

The colony has/had about 60 people. There have been more all over LA, but this gives you a good base line in an example....

1,116 x 60 = 66,960 cans of food to feed the colony a year.

Next time you go to your pantry, imagine if the trucks stopped coming, and you had to live off of what you already had. Feel that cold chill going up your spine?
    Welcome to the would of survivalists.
    Likes skankyfish, Storm, Gooer, scbubba liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Never ever this is going to happen, it would be even more awkward than this iconic scene from Dallas which rendered a whole season to be pointless.

Likes MrRedBeard liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Is it me or is Scratch marching into her own death? She been clever and a fighter but every-time she gotten against the tower and/or the colony she had an advantage over the situation. This will be the first time that she has no idea of what is going on. Even Tardust sound hesitate to her madness. She about to enter semi-alerted colony, prepare for a zombie attack, without any knowledge of who is in there. I don't even think she know that there a camera network setup to watch zombie movement around the area. I think her blind rage is about get herself killed. What if Michael decide to "send" a group to the prison to bait her and use that as a deathtrap for the mallers ?
    Nah, it shows some suicidal tendencies but hey, Ink has pulled off some great stunts like this before. And please keep in mind that Scratch and Tardust had enough time to figure out all sorts of tactics, I guess. Or in other world, to quote Battlestar Galactica again:

Nevertheless, it would be a super badass move by Michael to leave one time behind in the colony as a reference to season 1:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Likes Red Shirt liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    BTW, is Follastatin the equivalent of DS9's Ketracel White? A drug used by Ink so that he can be assured of the loyalty of his little ones?

Likes skankyfish, TacticalJHP liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    BTW, is Follastatin the equivalent of DS9's Ketracel White? A drug used by Ink so that he can be assured of the loyalty of his little ones?

Maybe a mix of Ketracel White and a steroid growth drug.

Get them big and obedient at the same time.

All the fun in half the package!

(No steroid pun intended there...)
    Likes YetAnotherBloodyCheek liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalJHP View Post

CJ has a moving plan. OK, GREAT! At least that whine-fest a few chapters back was actually productive. Does not mean it is a good one. Maybe she should have brought a few of the other colony in on the plan.

If they are going to evac to another location, they need to take the time and think out which location will be:
    1: a secure area
    2: in an area with untapped resources
    3: in an area where an adequate water supply exists:
    4: in an area where food will be plentiful, both game and grow
    5: large enough to support the entire population
    6: where the enemy is scarce
    Just as a side note, and maybe go beyond the text a bit and delve deeper into some of the mechanics of the colony. All these things listed above are already true about where they are going.

The contingency plan wasn't made on a whim, but had months of planning involved. CJ didn't LITERALLY spend months, but during the time she's been running the colony the plan trickled in. Think of it as a well-organized evacuation plan, it's always good to have one.

And as for the other colonists, the general consensus is that they support the idea. Like CJ said, they know what's at stake. Some survivors at the colony were once slaves of the Mallers, so they know too well what could happen if they get weak. They also have dealt with the numerous zombie attacks, so know what could happen there. Some (a select few) have dealt with extreme thirst and starvation, so there's a huge motivating factor. You can imagine that these stories are also shared amongst them as well, further supporting the idea. Someone who has gone through that would definitely share their experience with it. Food and water sustenance is going to be one of the biggest concerns for someone in this world.

In short, everything they've experienced leading up to this doesn't mean they wouldn't support the idea. They still see CJ as a liberator and a hero. They trust her judgement. There might be a few who would blame the expansion of the colony on the lack of fuel, but the reality was that there was a steep drop-off in the fuel supply that no one foresaw. And the expansion of the colony was in fact necessary because of food production vs. consumption. There's a LOT of mouths to feed and the amount of farm space protected in the walls wasn't enough to sustain that many people. You can imagine in that 4 month span that there was quite a bit of weening off the supply of can goods and stored food.
    Likes Footbutt, TacticalJHP, scbubba liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod

It's not.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Nah, it shows some suicidal tendencies but hey, Ink has pulled off some great stunts like this before. And please keep in mind that Scratch and Tardust had enough time to figure out all sorts of tactics, I guess. Or in other world, to quote Battlestar Galactica again:

Nevertheless, it would be a super badass move by Michael to leave one time behind in the colony as a reference to season 1:
    How about KODI in center of the colony with a Victor recording: Los locos kick your ass. Los locos kick your face. Los locos kick your balls INTO OUTER SPACE! *BOOM*

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast