User Tag List

Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    i seem to remember the speculations about Samantha being used as a "Queen Bee" for zombs?
    it sounds like "too much" for me, but the :tinfoil -ist in me can see that little drop of her name in Hope's goodbye with Datu could be foreshadowing.... but unlikely.

of all people, Datu has had his world rocked the most:
    Not knowing the fate of his children
    watching the people he's lived with die (tower residents)
    befriending Towerites, Colonists, only to have them die right before him
    falling in love and losing her in a matter of days
    being bitten, feeling the change, knowing you're going to die
    etc...

but above all, he is having his faith tested. that is the one thing he keeps coming back to. in all of this chaos, he is still clinging to that hope. i admire him for that.

MY GOODNESS!! Datu is the ANTI-SAUL!
    Likes kent17, Z Sniper, Kc, Red Shirt, scbubba liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Ok I am going to throw this out, Remember when they had a trickling of Water out the windmill. It was not much and muddy.. I thought at the time it was because they had to dig to the well. But I think the pipe was already there. They did not dig a well..

So the tunnels under the city could be the natural water ways. They dammed them up some where and diverted the flows. So the water they were getting was not much cause there would be nothing but muddy water left at the bottom. Just a Thought.. after reading a couple posts.. Anyone with a map of the natural springs or underground streams?
    Likes scbubba liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    MY GOODNESS!! Datu is the ANTI-SAUL!
    you know what's crazy... Saul was my favorite character because he was very much a Hero-type and his actions were very believable and felt genuine.
    now that i hear Datu in this state and to see his sacrificial nature... it's just awesome. all of his whining and complaining earlier in the series was something he externalized, where others kept it bottled up. Now look at him! He's still pressing on.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    Ok I am going to throw this out, Remember when they had a trickling of Water out the windmill. It was not much and muddy.. I thought at the time it was because they had to dig to the well. But I think the pipe was already there. They did not dig a well..

So the tunnels under the city could be the natural water ways. They dammed them up some where and diverted the flows. So the water they were getting was not much cause there would be nothing but muddy water left at the bottom. Just a Thought.. after reading a couple posts.. Anyone with a map of the natural springs or underground streams?
    Gonna expand on this but I maybe reaching.. What if the main tunnel leads, like mentioned by several, the Arena an another side one to stop the flow of water to the colony to force them out. Which has succeeded.. That could be what they did with all the dirt and debris from digging. Also would explain small trickle of muddy water..
    Likes Storm liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Anyone pick up the part when Victor comments that Saul and Tanya might be in the clear because they couldn't read the zombieglyph? (Lit, I hope I don't owe you a royalty for using that word.) Then Micheal's response is like, "Well, duh!" Sounds like Saul's and Tanya's secret is still a secret. I wonder when, and under what inopportune circumstances it will be revealed. Duh Da Duhhhhhnnnnn!
    Yea, i found that a little odd that Victor did that, like as if he thought everyone knew of their condition, where every had actually assumed, like Michael did, that they were clear months ago... Wonder when it'll be brought up/revealed?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I don't think that Nick Rivers would be Lizzy's father (if that is how I'm reading the speculations). Lizzy said that Nicholas was her grandfather's name. This, of course could mean that her grandfather could have been a psychiatrist too. This doesn't change the idea that there could be a family connection; just clarifies who the family members could be. Then again, Nick Rivers would be an old behemoth.
    Great find, sorry I missed it. I find the similarity of the names striking.

As we get further away from the episode, I like to provide my more obscure thinking to the die hards. No need to spam the more casual readers. Some of my more obscure thoughts...

They certainly did get caught with their pants down at the church. I do not know if Michael has the special syringe with him right now or if it got left in the truck. I can easily see it play out either way, both provide high drama.
    @scbubba, I do not recall any crows, either. Usually, I just hear them, I have to go back for an active listen.

We have not seen a lot of interior structures, like homes and stuff. Maybe some of the people turned in their homes and were compelled to dig from there. This keeps a lot of the dirt unseen. When they chased Randy and Puck was ambushed, they seemed to just appear. Out of nearby buildings or maybe even out of tunnels inside those buildings.

I still find it odd that this horde just showed up. There has not been anything like it in 4 months. Is there some sort of silent alarm that was triggered? All of this speculation about tunnels, but the response team goes over ground? The tunnels not well connected? Super smart response to fank the heroes over ground and force Datu etal into the tunnels?

More complex story... This group of biters did not know where this site was. They have been tracking Datu in hopes that he can figure out the address. This might just be too complicated for the limited number of episodes left. However, I think Datu's condition is different from what we have seen. I think he has been infected twice. A scratch from a little one and a bite from Randy. We have seen tht the turned inklings seem a lot tougher and possibly smarter ( they found ways to rip open the tanks ) than the biters 1.0. Why not upgrade? An obvious answer is the two contagions are not compatible. Two contagions might provide two ( possibly competing ) agendas. They both would have to fight for similar resources and that type if friction drives evolution and sometimes extinction.
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Mar 13th, 2014 at 10:56 AM.

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    ...In general, I'm envisioning a "safe house" network for the zombies where there are several of these places like the church that have tunnel entries. It allows singles and small groups to get about more freely in LA without being noticed as much. Recall that some of the biggest "defeats" that Ink's army has had were when they were gathered in large numbers (arena, attacking the Colony). Ink isn't stupid as we have seen....
    Even after months of hiatus from the forums, I can't rep you! DAMN! Great stuff with the animal linguistics vs human. Would rep if I could.

Ok, so this underground safe house idea, I had kind of "poo-pooed" it up until I read your response. I dont know why, but it just kinda hit me....How long ago did we start saying "There seems to be less of them now-a-days". They've taken to the tunnels and only come out when on 'attack the humans' mission, or some other 'get me drugs to test people' mission from Ink. I'm still not sure that THATS what the tunnel is for, but I feel its more substantiated now taking into account the length of time since we noticed their decreased population...and the lack of them on our trail cams. I mean, we see tons of 'lone wolfs' and decide they aren't worth paying any mind, when in reality that's what Ink WANTS us to do, and they're Recon guys....

+1 for Treehemoth as well.

Also....Pegs hears the answering machine, and this is how we get out of Cain? Last minute rescue on the roof by Pegs as our Delivery team runs up the stairs from whatever Treehemoth couldn't handle, Treehemoth himself....or scratch?
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Chapter 44 -
    Michael - You got the Syringe?
    Victor - Yeah I got it! Is it time?
    Michael - yeah I think so!
    Datu - Guys! I right here, and I can hear you.....
    Michael - I think he is turning man! Stick him!
    Datu - No seriously guys... I'm fine.... I think I am actually getting better!
    Victor - Mike?
    Michael - I think he's turning.....
    Datu - I'm fine!!!
    Victor - Well???
    Michael - I think he just flinched..... stick him!
    Datu - What?!?!
    Victor - Que?!?!
    Michael - Syringe!!!
    Victor - It's Time?!?!
    Datu - No!
    Michael - Yes!
    Victor - Ay Dios Mio!!
    Datu - I give up your both paranoid.......
    Likes scbubba, Storm, Z Sniper, Kc liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Hm, I wonder what is at the out end of the tunnel our three musketeers jumped in so involuntarily.

Likes scbubba, Red Shirt, Gooer liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post
    Even after months of hiatus from the forums, I can't rep you! DAMN! Great stuff with the animal linguistics vs human. Would rep if I could.

Ok, so this underground safe house idea, I had kind of "poo-pooed" it up until I read your response. I dont know why, but it just kinda hit me....How long ago did we start saying "There seems to be less of them now-a-days". They've taken to the tunnels and only come out when on 'attack the humans' mission, or some other 'get me drugs to test people' mission from Ink. I'm still not sure that THATS what the tunnel is for, but I feel its more substantiated now taking into account the length of time since we noticed their decreased population...and the lack of them on our trail cams. I mean, we see tons of 'lone wolfs' and decide they aren't worth paying any mind, when in reality that's what Ink WANTS us to do, and they're Recon guys....

+1 for Treehemoth as well.

Also....Pegs hears the answering machine, and this is how we get out of Cain? Last minute rescue on the roof by Pegs as our Delivery team runs up the stairs from whatever Treehemoth couldn't handle, Treehemoth himself....or scratch?
    We have notice their decreased population, but remember the ALDO that attacked the other one at Englewood. I believe they reducing their own number. We know that Behemoth die from the overdose of chemicals used to make them that way, also that the "zombie" can starve to death as well. Why would Ink keep such a big army when he can continue make his prefect creatures the ALDO?

Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast