User Tag List

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Z Sniper View Post
    Osiris, after reading your posts about Victor and Kelly, I couldn't help but think about how it went down at the colony. Well, maybe it went a little like this.....
    So.... that dude just raped an entire apartment.... that's fucked up, bro.
    Likes zombie Danny, Z Sniper, Gooer liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by pmchawk View Post
    You left out ink and scratch takin each other out.
    I guess, but how likely would that be?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    Wow...... you get sick for a few days and you miss 20 pages of forum activity!!!
    2) Also, Tardust claims that Scratch was not coming, and not going to meet him there. So why does he replace the key in the storm drain??? Or is he waiting on someone else? Would seem to me if you are exhausted you would keep the key, so that no one can get inside with you...... Or at least they would have to break a door/window..... which would give you time to react!
    There is another rule for safehouse operation.

Once all members using the safehouse are inside, the safehouse should not be accessible except though the use of force.

Then there should be an alarm, a defensive plan, and a backup exit.

There was none of these as Tardust slept. He was waiting on someone, or he was extremely stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Is there anything Scratch can do to meld your heart, WD?

Thanks, that's stuck on my head now.

And is going to replay in my head EVERY TIME Witch Doctor posts something.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalJHP View Post
    There is another rule for safehouse operation.

Once all members using the safehouse are inside, the safehouse should not be accessible except though the use of force.

Then there should be an alarm, a defensive plan, and a backup exit.

There was none of these as Tardust slept. He was waiting on someone, or he was extremely stupid.

Exactly! Tardust is not stupid. It smells like a trap.

"oo ee oo ah ahhh, ting tang, walla walla bing bang" - D.W. Witch Doctor
    Likes Elisa liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Exactly! Tardust is not stupid. It smells like a trap.

"oo ee oo ah ahhh, ting tang, walla walla bing bang" - D.W. Witch Doctor
    But he is...not brilliant. It might be someone other than Scratch.
    SKITTLES?

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    2) Also, Tardust claims that Scratch was not coming, and not going to meet him there. So why does he replace the key in the storm drain??? Or is he waiting on someone else? Would seem to me if you are exhausted you would keep the key, so that no one can get inside with you...... Or at least they would have to break a door/window..... which would give you time to react!

3) Finally, Tardust says "I left her behind" when he is questioned about Scratch. Everything we have known about Scratch tells us that she is not someone that you "Leave behind"..... So did Tardust lie about Scratch's whereabouts? Did he sneak away from her?? Or is Scratch injured somewhere and he really did "leave" her???
    and

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Hm, why does Tardust not carry the key to the house with him? Does he expect Scratch to return later on to the house?
    I'm thinking that Tar finally got sick of Scratch... but the key left in the storm drain is suspicious, you are right. Regardless, it is intriguing to me what Burt/Riley are going to DO with him now that they've got him...

Quote Originally Posted by EpiEpee View Post
    So Riley is out to Burt, and Burt is narrating in his journal. Burt's journal will possibly be transcribed by Tanya or Kelly before the final. If so, Riley may be outed to a lot of people she wasn't planning on being outed to quite yet.....potential for extra drama?
    Ugh... why does this even matter? What difference does it make which gender Riley slept with prior to the outbreak?

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    3. I always assumed that Scratch and the Mallers took the SWAT Van. Even on her own, Scratch should be able to do a lot of damage to one of the Colonist's convoys that big, heavy armored truck.
    I thought that van was NOT stolen by Scratch, but some miscellaneous Mallers, who got overrun by Zeds soon after they made it out of the Colony gates. I'm pretty sure that's what happened, but not sure where I heard that. Fact checkers, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    I kinda liked the way the easter egg episode (yes, I'll call it that) was set up... Going from R&B to M&V, then back to R&B... I dunno, it just felt a bit more... Fun that way...
    I really like that Tardust is starting to show his face some more, whether he'll help the good Guys I don't know, but I kinda hope so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    Things I picked up on first.. Burt and Michael narrated. So they will survive this Chapter and Ink is on to them. He had the hole filled back in. So they only entrance now they know about again will lead them back to the Arena.
    and

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    Burt Narrated in this chapter.. I do not see him dying in it.. Would not go along with what I have been noticing this in the story.. Those who no longer narrate are most likely to die. I think the the ones that narrate are alive at the end.. I guess I will have to wait till the end to see if I am correct.
    and

All the narration means is that he wrote in the journal, not that he lives at the end.

Remember, Kalani had a narration too. A good chunk of chapter 27, after he was dead.
    THANK YOU!! Can we please dispense with the narrational predictive analyzing? I hope that Kc has the next four chapters all narrated by Angel, just to fuck with everybody...
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Tardust strikes me as more of a pyro or a bomb maker than a pure genius.... The only "grand" thing we have seen him do/attempt was the attack on the arena.....

I could see Burt and Riley holding him hostage, or perhaps he really has gotten sick and tired of Scratch.... Gives up the goods on her..... Helps take her down.... And becomes a good guy..... Who then rigs some sort of explosion to get back into the tunnels to go after Ink???!!???

The chapter is called distorted truths..... So maybe everything he said was a lie.....
    Last edited by Gnex; Apr 23rd, 2014 at 11:33 PM.
    Likes Tar Heel Fan, Elisa, zombie Danny liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    and

I'm thinking that Tar finally got sick of Scratch... but the key left in the storm drain is suspicious, you are right. Regardless, it is intriguing to me what Burt/Riley are going to DO with him now that they've got him...

Ugh... why does this even matter? What difference does it make which gender Riley slept with prior to the outbreak?

I thought that van was NOT stolen by Scratch, but some miscellaneous Mallers, who got overrun by Zeds soon after they made it out of the Colony gates. I'm pretty sure that's what happened, but not sure where I heard that. Fact checkers, anyone?

and

and

THANK YOU!! Can we please dispense with the narrational predictive analyzing? I hope that Kc has the next four chapters all narrated by Angel, just to fuck with everybody...
    As far as I remember you are right about the van, think Kc explained it to us a while back...
    Oh, and I am not analysing the narrations in the episode, I am simply just saying that I like how the view switches back and forth between the two POV's, instead of having them in each their half of the episode.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Sniper View Post
    Osiris, after reading your posts about Victor and Kelly, I couldn't help but think about how it went down at the colony. Well, maybe it went a little like this.....
    It's like a twisted version of how the first tower collapsed.....
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Z Sniper liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

You are welcome.

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast