User Tag List

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 38-1

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Interesting Episode. Lots to set in motion for this chapter to unify itself.

OK KC remember you wrote this about Victor.. He told Saul about his wife.. I may not get the wording 100% correct.. but here goes.. "The B was like Froda, as soon as the ring went on, Evil came out." Might explain why she is picking on you.. LOL.. I am waiting on the right moment to use that one on my wife..

I think it will take a few more chapters before the truth of Victor and Saul's banishment to come out.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Does this mean that TOWTM is Col. Ink and Sgt. Schultz is a behemoth?

Riley would be Lebeau.
    Well, maybe Michael is an avid Tunnels & Trolls player which would give him a slight advantage...

Likes scbubba, LiamKerrington, Hoff4D liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    There are two things I have noticed in this episode.

One is that Michael is vulnerable, probably due to the curveball that Pegs threw at him. Much like when Burt took over the tower for a short time, Michael is going with the flow and allowing himself to be a subordinate. I don't blame him, it is tough to handle the stress of being a leader and always having to project an image of strength. I sense that Michael doesn't want to be a leader so much as he just wants to be able to protect those he cares about, which usually means disobeying orders, taking command of stressful situations, and following his gut instinct.

Second, Riley is going to take advantage of Michaels vulnerability. I don't know if it means getting involved romantically on the rebound from Pegs, or feeding him lies, or revealing secrets that others are keeping from him right now. I remember thinking that there may have been some chemistry with Michael and Riley in the early episodes of the show, even if only it seemed that Riley was the rock he needed to get it together when he wanted to have a break down. Remember when he accused her of flirting with him? Although I think Michael and Riley were a better fit for each other, I can't argue with the fact that Michaels heart was set on Pegs from the beginning. However at this point I think that Pegs and Riley have become completely different people. Pegs is a lot stronger and self confident now, and may be able to become the type of person that can help Michael keep it together, and Riley is just a shadow of her former self and quite frankly she makes me feel uncomfortable. Things are going to get worse for Michaels love life before they get better, but I think that Puck was right and Pegs just needs some time (and a reason to be jelouse) to come around.
    Likes Red Shirt liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    I don't care what Nick says or the excuses he gives for her... I f"@king hate CJ!!!! I hope she is alone in a room and a little one finds and eats her up. Her one legged ass won't be worth turning so she will make a great zombie meal. OK.... That is all.... 😊
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by poniesandzombies View Post
    I don't care what Nick says or the excuses he gives for her... I f"@king hate CJ!!!! I hope she is alone in a room and a little one finds and eats her up. Her one legged ass won't be worth turning so she will make a great zombie meal. OK.... That is all.... 😊
    If you want to make it a comedy you have TOWTM coming in eating her dead leg saying "I knew you were worth the wait".
    Likes Witch_Doctor, thisonegirl liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Yea, I got a lot of nothing...

CJ seemed to have the charisma to make all this work. So, I guess I accept it at face value.

BUT, then I put on my tinfoil hat and call it a whammy. Some characters have an almost super natural power of suggestion. In either Case, Sual is fighting it right now.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Sad, great, nice one. And no, there are no final good-byes. They will make it at Dunbar. I am an optimist.
    It's the Colony I'm afraid for, actually
    Likes Red Shirt liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by pmchawk View Post
    If you want to make it a comedy you have TOWTM coming in eating her dead leg saying "I knew you were worth the wait".
    Well I was not trying to be funny- but your comedic take on it is quite funny!!! I like it!!!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Well.....finally caught up with this season.

All I know as of now is, cj is the combination of every boss I've ever hated. Not liking the direction her character is going.

Can we go hunting yet?....please? Not big on all this drama. I let my momma handle that.
    Last edited by 7oddisdead; Sep 23rd, 2013 at 01:43 PM. Reason: i farted...
    Likes Red Shirt, Hoff4D, Jannit, clem131, scbubba and 3 others liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registered

Gamertag: MickGinger
    Another really strong show!! CJ is mostly unbearable again, credit to Ms. Parng, I'm much happier with how Saul and Vic are being kicked....and I hope saul has the Cliffnotes on how to deliver a baby for the next few months!! We'll cover the rest in our Fan Cast tonight, due out Wednesday or Thursday at the latest!
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast