User Tag List

Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Yeah... And St. Michael kills Old Scratch
    Even though it's probably not even close to be true, it's still interesting to draw parallels between WA and the bible... I mean, there are a few quite obvious ones... We even have a, literally, fallen Angel.
    William ISAAC Roberts
    Likes scbubba liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    the problem I see with Kelly knowing anything about bill Roberts, or the case, or William Roberts is the fact that she knew nothing of raydon labs...that high profile of a case, she should know something. yea, its allllmost peculiar that she doesn't? isn't?

The story could break either way, but would Kelly hold back now when so close to a break through? Seems really dangerous. However, could you name the profession of the father of ANY high profile murderer?

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    A: speculation on "father"
    B: police tape
    C: it wouldn't make sense for her NOT to recognize the name. Guess we shall find out.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    The story could break either way, but would Kelly hold back now when so close to a break through? Seems really dangerous. However, could you name the profession of the father of ANY high profile murderer?
    Re: Kelly - if she were on the prosecution team that convicted evil Mr Ink, then it's a good bet that she would know a whole lot of details about his personal life. I would expect that to include his father's name and occupation. Especially if Ink had done any sort of experimentation, etc on his victims... Just my $0.02 there....

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    William ISAAC Roberts
    Thanks for bringing this up and earlier reminding me of Isaac's role as patriarch.

Not that I'm buying into the "Kc is going to bring everything back to the Bible" idea of where the show goes, but he does have a thing for meaningful names. And Isaac has pretty definite meaning in Jewish, Islam, and Christian religions.

Isaac had 2 sons, Jacob and Esau. Jacob was given a new name by God - Israel. Israel was the patriarch of God's chosen people, the Israelites. Israel had 12 sons - each becoming the head of one of the 12 tribes of Israel.

Isaac's other son, Esau, was the first born and should have been the more revered of the sons, as such. Two things happened. Esau basically gave away his birthright to his brother for a bowl of stew. Later, an aged and blind Isaac was tricked by Jacob into giving him the paternal blessing instead of Esau. Jacob did this by covering his arm with wool. This tricked Isaac into thinking it was Esau because Esau was known as a very hairy man.

So Isaac, father of 2 sons. One is a real hairy guy and the other had 12 sons who where to start the lineage of God's chosen people.

The rest is left as an exercise for the reader...
    Likes Storm, Hoff4D, Grognaurd liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWiki AmateurLoved5000 Experience Points

Gamertag: skankyfish PSN ID: MrsFresh Steam ID: skankyfish Raptr ID: skankyfish
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsteve1911 View Post
    He was conducting experiments into {dont know what yet} and doing tests using chimps. These have 'changed' into the little ones due to the testing - hence the numbers on them, they are their id numbers from the lab!
    I had this thought as well; generally laboratory animals might have some kind of identifying mark tattooed in an easily accessible place, like the inside of their ear. It seems reasonable to me that maybe Ink was experimenting on these people (who may or may not be Bill Roberts' serial killer victims?), and needed an easy way to tell them apart. We already know he's fond of tattoos...
    Last edited by skankyfish; Nov 6th, 2013 at 06:46 AM.
    Likes ZombieWildfire liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by bigsteve1911 View Post

He was conducting experiments into {dont know what yet} and doing tests using chimps. These have 'changed' into the little ones due to the testing - hence the numbers on them, they are their id numbers from the lab!

This is also why Ink is still in charge, he's their "daddy"!
    I thought this too when I first listened to Lizzy's account and then skittles saying that they moved funny. Long fingers...
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurLoved3 months registered

Something that I tried to post the other day, but it didn't seem to work.

Something struck me about the description of Raydon Labs right at the start of the episode. Michael seems to go to great lengths to describe it as a plain white building, with the only patches of colour being covered up graffiti. It seemed like a strange amount of description to me, and the covered up graffiti interests me- could there have been some sort of attack/ protest at the site? something relating to Bill Roberts/ the police tape, or something to do with the sort of testing that was going on in there (i'm thinking sort of similar to animal rights/ GMO protestors or something??)

In which case, maybe Kelly wasn't directly involved in the Bill Roberts case, but perhaps had some involvement in the trials of protesters?
    Likes Red Shirt, Gnex, Witch_Doctor liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Do not forget that Isaac had an older brother. Ishmael. He would go on to father another great people. He was a great archer.

Likes Storm, Witch_Doctor, scbubba liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWildfire View Post

Something struck me about the description of Raydon Labs right at the start of the episode. Michael seems to go to great lengths to describe it as a plain white building, with the only patches of colour being covered up graffiti. It seemed like a strange amount of description to me, and the covered up graffiti interests me- could there have been some sort of attack/ protest at the site? something relating to Bill Roberts/ the police tape, or something to do with the sort of testing that was going on in there (i'm thinking sort of similar to animal rights/ GMO protestors or something??)

In which case, maybe Kelly wasn't directly involved in the Bill Roberts case, but perhaps had some involvement in the trials of protesters?
    Honestly, I hadn't thought of the building description like that. I just assumed it was in a kinda bad part of LA with other industrial type buildings. Those types of areas often have less police presence and big flat white surfaces attract graffiti artists like moths to a flame...
    Likes Merlin1274 liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWildfire View Post

Plain white building is the architectural version of a plain brown wrapper. Someone doesn't want to advertise what's inside. But the graffiti thing... Very good idea.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast