User Tag List

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Quote Originally Posted by forgottenone View Post
    Ok, this has been on my mind.. i just find it odd...
    The guys are holed up in an elementary school. How many elementary schools do you know that have bars on all the windows and have metal doors? Really? This is in downtown LA, but really? And, I dont visit dwn there so I can't say. Does anyone know??
    Well depending on the age of the school and the area, yes it can. Newer ones have strong windows and reinforced doors but older ones it is cheaper to bar the windows.

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Why is nuke the only option? Could they napalm or non-radioactive options?
    Have you seen "Evolution"? Fire...
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

PSN ID: HorrorHiro
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Shirt View Post
    Chapter 29 2/3, pretty much the entire first half of the episode is Kimmet's briefing.

At about 4:58, "We lost contact with everyone on the East Coast about a week after the west was hit."
    My argument is still valid...what does bombing L.A. solve? It started on the East!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HorrorHiro View Post
    My argument is still valid...what does bombing L.A. solve? It started on the East!
    No. You're wrong. Sorry. It started in LA/West Coast and worked its way East.

Edit: oh you were talking about it starting In The Eastern hemisphere. There's no evidence supporting that. All we know is it hit the Ring of Fire nearly simultaneously.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Jun 16th, 2012 at 07:46 PM.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

PSN ID: HorrorHiro
    I must have REALLY been listening to hard to come up with all of that...thanks for correcting Nik.

"Lurker"

Status
    ok, i am far to lazy to go back and read 17 pages worth of replies. Think about it, it started in all the major locations that Col Kimmet mentoned. LA was a hotspot, a huge one, but still a hotspot. i believe that the "hotspots" are more nesting locations. Think of it as an ant nest. you might see a few in your kitchen or next to the trash, but find the big hill and you find the nest. The "nest" is simly where the mass majority were created and able to wander off and spawn more. On a seperate note, i love the fact that liz is prego and the impending love triangle with CJ, Saul and Victor will complicate things. As or the bombing, with Kimmet visiting pentax(spelling?), im inerested to find out where they will bomb. I can see the hospital at least, maybe the arena. Anyone else think the Reserve Base might be another nest? with so many Big Ones and little ones it makes me wonder. Also, just had the great thought that Kalani isnt dead. Anyone notice that when saul and victor where searching bodies, his wasnt found or noticed? They saw the helicopter but didnt ever investiage... Thats all for now

"Lurker"

Status
    Oh crap, i just hurt my head with this one, Scratch has Glen and Pete looking for michale and company... Thoughts?

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by OhSnapitsme View Post
    Oh crap, i just hurt my head with this one, Scratch has Glen and Pete looking for michale and company... Thoughts?
    What if this wasn't the first time that the Mallers/Colony have seen helicopters flying around? What if the military has been conducting recon missions around LA, whether to scout out the Mallers, to look for zombie nests, or just to look for resources? If we assume the Mallers don't know about Fort Irwin or Boulder then they're likely to assume the helicopters they're seeing is the one they saw leave the Tower. Then it would make sense to send people out looking for Michael's new base.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OhSnapitsme View Post
    It was brought up a couple times in this thread. If they are indeed spies sent out to find Michael, they are both amazing actors. They seemed very genuine in their desire to leave the Colony for their own reasons.
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HorrorHiro View Post
    I must have REALLY been listening to hard to come up with all of that...thanks for correcting Nik.
    I just relistened to the sections detailing the rest of the world and the outbreak: What is confusing (and I think maybe where you got your idea from) was the news report in Chapter 2 talks about riots in LA, Chicago, New York and other locations. That's why we all stuck on the idea that it was some sort of attack across the states. The news report cut off before they could indicate what cities were influenced globally.

The best I can figure....this might be a hole in the plot. The only way it can be explained away is if people in other US cities not on the West Coast started rioting with the impending doom of zombie-gore headed their way.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast