User Tag List

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    "Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Are we totally forgetting that she also had a concussion before she made the infinitely wise decision to drink the whole bottle? Even if it was not as bad as it could have been she was mostly unconscious and rolling around in the back of a helicopter trying to make an ascent under fire. I'm kinda surprised if she won't be competing with Hope soon the way she is going.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Are we totally forgetting that she also had a concussion before she made the infinitely wise decision to drink the whole bottle? Even if it was not as bad as it could have been she was mostly unconscious and rolling around in the back of a helicopter trying to make an ascent under fire. I'm kinda surprised if she won't be competing with Hope soon the way she is going.
    Genius! This pretty much confirms that she is pregnant.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by beezball View Post
    You're right, she was trying to induce a miscarriage (Sure it might not work, but she maybe was too drunk to realize it), and all the vomit was from the morning sickness, not the entire bottle of JD. I suspect she had a fling with the talking zombie, Paul! That is my theory.
    See I think this would be a really dark turn. So far, Kc has never gone into subjects this polarizing, or uncomfortable before. This kinda thing is more Walking Dead's territory. And I know he's trying everything he can to keep We're Alive's style as far away from the Walking Dead as he can.

I'll be you anything the vomiting is just a combination of the alcohol and the concussion. Besides, to get pregnant, she'd have had to have hooked up with someone, probably Angel, and so far there's been really no evidence for that either.
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Hoarder"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    [/ATTACH]

Fk'n Aye Looney! Glad you made it brother.

KC, I think most of us said that they couldn't hang on the the skids (since there were no such thing on the JGG).
    The question about what weapons the USCG carry.. I just backed my chair up and asked the USCG Commander sitting behind me. He says the pilots carry the Sig P226 or P229R. That's .40 mil. Attachment 1625 [ATTACH=CONFIG]1624
    For CQB (Close quarter Battle).. or boarding missions they'll have a shotty or M4 variant. I checked out Wiki for further info (Commander wants to know why i'm asking.. not gonna say "um, Zombies." LOL) and it says the "deployable" units use and MK18, which isn't anything but a super short M16/M4. Attachment 1626 Still sweet as sh.... I'd love to get my hands on something like that. That way I don't have to relearn a weapons system. I digress.

So, No MP5's in the USCG inventory
    I figured that that the USCG would have had a sub-machine gunof some type but I guess that pistols and shotguns would be fine too... good thing you didn't tell the Coast guard type that you needed the info for Zombies since the USCG is the mastermind behind the Zombie Outbreak.

"Hoarder"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by looney View Post
    Now that I'm a drill sergeant, I know most MOSs that are common across the Army. When I was on the line, I knew 31B from seeing them around post and from WLC. Actually, before drill school I knew most MOSs that we run into at work. I agree that a lot of us don't know MOSs by alphanumeric characters, but if he didn't know he, he could have just asked.
    Yeah I'm far from knowing any of the alphanumeric designators for most MOS but if dude told me 31B and after I said "WTF is that" I'd get the whole MP thing (and that he'd probably be a D-Bag).

On a complete aside, where are you a Drill at?

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Leedo2502 View Post
    Yeah I'm far from knowing any of the alphanumeric designators for most MOS but if dude told me 31B and after I said "WTF is that" I'd get the whole MP thing (and that he'd probably be a D-Bag).

On a complete aside, where are you a Drill at?
    Fort Sill. It's an awful place for an Infantryman, but it's good for my career to be gender integrated. This is my first time working with females and it is crazy. I like the job even though the hours are brutal.
    One Shot, One Kill. No Remorse. I Decide.

"Lurker"

Status
    I gotta say when I first heard that the one soldier at ft. Irwin was named Puck I was afraid that they just walked right into the mallers' hands but after I heard KC said that they are two different people I was relieved. I am going to give it some time before I form an opinion on whether the whole ft. Irwin soldiers are good or bad

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    I think they will be good, or at least "reasonably" bad, meaning there will be a certain kind of discipline enforced on civilians on a stricter level compared to the Tower. I don't see it going in a "28 days later" direction simply because, well, it's been done already, and WA is usually very original

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    I think they will be good, or at least "reasonably" bad, meaning there will be a certain kind of discipline enforced on civilians on a stricter level compared to the Tower. I don't see it going in a "28 days later" direction simply because, well, it's been done already, and WA is usually very original
    This is actually why I think that they will be helpful. Everyone they've met in charge has been a dick. The mallers, the colony, both were lead by jerks. I just don't want to see that again.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leedo2502 View Post
    I figured that that the USCG would have had a sub-machine gunof some type but I guess that pistols and shotguns would be fine too... good thing you didn't tell the Coast guard type that you needed the info for Zombies since the USCG is the mastermind behind the Zombie Outbreak.
    no it's google. on zombie-forum.com a google bot admitted to making the zombie virus.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast