User Tag List

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    "Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Listened again this morning. Still awesome!

Question on my mind at the moment: How are our heroes going to take it to the enemy?

What information do they have about the Zed operations? Last I recall, we heard the Arena was empty and, other than Cain Hospital, we never heard of a central base for them.

I wonder if we're going to see Michael's crew setting up ambushes and traps early in Season 4 to try to draw the Zeds out into the open.....

Any thoughts?
    All we know is that Ink will somewhen start again to look for his chance. Michael will take this into account.

However:

- the fortification of the colony has to be upgraded
    - CJ needs treatment
    - S.C.R.A.T.C.H
    - Randy

There is a lot to happen in season 4, which includes setting up traps.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Riley: "What about another girl at my height, complains a lot?"
    The kids: "The lawyer?"

Instant classic!
    Approved.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Cast and crew: enjoy your time off!! You've truly earned it. Thanks also to forum members and fans for crashing the site!! That's whoa crazy crazy!
    Looks like I mist the fun-part ... Different timezones ... Why's earth a sphere rolling around the sun; why isn't it kind of a plate with the sun turning off and on again every several hours - one timezone for all ...

Anyway: "You truely earned it" nails it. Seconded.
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked

Gamertag: SmokeyGlaze420 PSN ID: none XFIRE ID: nope Steam ID: none Raptr ID: huh? Wii Code: nadda
    I hate Zune it still hasnt updated! I want to listen again! Oh and KC just a heads up, when I was listening to chapter 36 I could still hear u guys in the background! I'm not sure if u knew that or not, I chose the low stream option.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Hopefully you saw that Zune is finally updated!!! Awesome finale cast and crew!!!!!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Still jazzed about this episode. The whole Burt vs Behemoth part brought up many different flashbacks to Lethal Weapon/Die Hard type movie scenes. The difference being that we just were never sure whether Kc was gonna kill off the hero or not.

Same was true for the LO #8 vs Saul piece (all though the build up for that wasn't as being).

But the kicker was Victor vs LO #5 (ShortArm, I like to call him). I really thought Mucho Macho was acabado... terminado.... muerto....

But nobody puts Victor down!!!! The one character that might actually be tougher than Scratch now - Victor!
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

But the kicker was Victor vs LO #5 (ShortArm, I like to call him). I really thought Mucho Macho was acabado... terminado.... muerto....

But nobody puts Victor down!!!! The one character that might actually be tougher than Scratch now - Victor!
    Yeah. There was a lot of suspense! Victor is much more badass then Scratch - as of now. He is not running away like a weak pussy, he stands and fights. Putting the beast down with the lethal injection .... That's Australian Style mucho grande ... (Fun Fact: Most of the most poisonous animals on planet Earth exist in Australia ...)
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Dec 8th, 2012 at 12:23 PM.
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Awesome finale, I have to restrain my fist pumping. During the last ten minutes I was smiling so huge. Think last time my smile was that big, my mouth was bleeding. Victor and Burt are ultimate badasses, and I really thought they were goners. So excited for season 4. Too bad Puck, Muldoon and fathead get no love. Still glad Lady is safe, plus the group is all together again. Just so much...

Please let us take a moment of silence for our old friends, #5 and Arrowhead. They were significant, recognized zombies from season 2 and fell honourably in battle against true badasses. I will not forget them, even though I would have shot them myself

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pikepaw View Post
    Please let us take a moment of silence for our old friends, #5 and Arrowhead. They were significant, recognized zombies from season 2 and fell honourably in battle against true badasses. I will not forget them, even though I would have shot them myself
    condolence_funeral_bereavement_card-p137235084418674281bfzif_400.jpg
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Still jazzed about this episode. The whole Burt vs Behemoth part brought up many different flashbacks to Lethal Weapon/Die Hard type movie scenes. The difference being that we just were never sure whether Kc was gonna kill off the hero or not.

Same was true for the LO #8 vs Saul piece (all though the build up for that wasn't as being).

I am still having a hard time with the Burt vs. behemoth confrontation. Merely hours before, Burt was in his cell, tortured, hungry, in his our excrements maybe. In addition, he broke his legs a few months ago - and he is not the youngest one around. I mean, what is next, James Caan's character from Stephen King's Misery dancing like in Footloose?

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast