User Tag List

Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    I love how Puck sounds like he is in complete pain, physical and emotional, when recounting the events, and how the soldiers were so distraught at losing their own men, their best friends. And Robbins....Man Tony Ray made it sound so convincing..... I agree with everyone else, amazing acting and probably my favorite episode to date.
    Likes tonyrey liked this post

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Wow. Just wow.

'nuff said!
    Likes tonyrey, Gooer liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    The drugs mentioned are basically human growth hormone, testosterone and follistatin.

I am perplexed that we have english script describing the drugs, but we also have hieroglyphs in another part of the prison. An intelligence test? The big dudes are supposed to eat what they have been assigned and not another? More experimentation? The one that had the rainbow mark was not seen as food or a threat and left alone?
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Storm liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    It hurt every-time someone said turn back. You knew something was going to happen but not how. The last moments with the soldiers wrecked me. When I heard him starting to call him Greg it felt really real.
    Likes scbubba, Red Shirt, Gooer liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    Okay, just to get this all out so I can add to the list. My google-fu is not strong today but so far, I've found the following possible meanings:

5. Cross with a triangle
    - Christianity
    At first I thought this was an ankh but it might be this http://mystic.wikia.com/wiki/Cross_and_Triangle.
    Likes Red Shirt, Jannit liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

@grog

we have three weeks to analyze the living beejeebus out of all that.."aqua teen hunger force, assemble!"....wait, wrong show.

to the bat-hive!
    (ah, there it is)
    Likes scbubba, Red Shirt, Gooer liked this post
    KAW

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    I'm curious about the mention of hair on the one symbol room that was missing a door. We have the big one at the end that seems to be the dominant behemoth in the prison but there's nothing to suggest that there was hair on any of the other rooms. There are only five doors for the big ones with the chemicals listed, one of which was the control, and we know Cohen and McKibbon aren't the hairy one due to other parts of the story (at least McKibbon, I'm guessing on Cohen). Is it possible that there's a whole other wing of special ones we haven't seen?

Also, it seems that the common factor amongst most of these guys in solitary is the high level of aggression (excluding Cohen) based on the mention of inmate conflict. Would this be a factor in Ink choosing them for this particular enhancement? The higher the level of natural testosterone, the better the effectiveness of the Folistain?

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    The drugs mentioned are basically human growth hormone, testosterone and follistatin.

I am perplexed that we have english script describing the drugs, but we also have hieroglyphs in another part of the prison. An intelligence test? The big dudes are supposed to eat what they have been assigned and not another? More experimentation? The one that had the rainbow mark was not seen as food or a threat and left alone?
    I like the idea of the intelligence test but there's no mention that there were any corpses inside the rooms that they got into. Other bodies were left alone once they were "picked clean" of all of the meat.

Perhaps the one with the rainbow was the control for that group. These ones could be the jumpers or the fast ones. I agree that they can't be the little ones given what we know about them. Maybe the big ones just had to help spring the ones that survived their transformation.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

I'm not sure if it's the same symbol, but when googling 'cross with triangle' I found this.
    The fish on fire just gave me something about a koi fish.
    I have no clue about the rest of them, other than 'the Egyptian eye' probably is Eye of Horos.
    Maybe the three arched lines with the five-line fan below could be a symbol of rain? The three could be a Rainbow as Puck suggests, the five others the rain Falling... Or maybe it's just a speaker blasting out soundwaves... Maybe Ink was a fan of really loud music?

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    At first I thought this was an ankh but it might be this http://mystic.wikia.com/wiki/Cross_and_Triangle.
    I going just from memory here. But the cross and triangle symbol was either salt or sulpher...i honestly can't remember which.
    KAW

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Good find! I thought about the ankh but that seems different enough to mention.

Just to add the symbol's meaning to the fun:
    "The symbol represent illumination through life, represented by the symbolism of the Crucifixion wherein the self-sacrifice of one brings equilibration and harmony to all."

I like the idea that Ink thinks this is some sort of purification of the world. After all, Zombies aren't exactly in a position to begin staging wars against one another.

Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast