User Tag List

Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    "Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Another question: What will happen to Lizzy's body? Will it be buried at the colony? Will it be burned? Obviously, if the colony is abandoned, there's a potential risk the zombies will dig it out sooner or later. This question might be considered too impious, it however occurred to me today.
    I think it's kinda sweet because you are thinking about her in 3 dimensions--as a person/body.
    SKITTLES?

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Another question: What will happen to Lizzy's body? Will it be buried at the colony? Will it be burned? Obviously, if the colony is abandoned, there's a potential risk the zombies will dig it out sooner or later. This question might be considered too impious, it however occurred to me today.
    I'd say it should be cremation, but they will more likely bury it...

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Am I the only one thinking that if Riley and Burt didn't hear either groups SOS they are in their own showdown? Maybe the next chapater will be all back fill of Scratch/ Tar and Burt/Riley
    Likes Elisa, Eviebae, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Am I the only one thinking that if Riley and Burt didn't hear either groups SOS they are in their own showdown? Maybe the next chapater will be all back fill of Scratch/ Tar and Burt/Riley
    You're probably right. These particular story arcs, the baby's birth and Datu's impending death, have concluded. Looks like a change in focus is due, unless we get a chapter full of grieving and memorial services.
    Likes Elisa liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Wow! Of the whole story, I haven't had my heartstrings yanked this badly since...well, "the arena part 1"... of which those previous events were poignantly referenced well.

Big shot out to the whole team: writers, voice actors, and sound folks for this one.

5.0 GPA, A+!!!
    Last edited by beans; Apr 14th, 2014 at 04:43 AM.
    Likes Elisa, Merlin1274 liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    You're probably right. These particular story arcs, the baby's birth and Datu's impending death, have concluded. Looks like a change in focus is due, unless we get a chapter full of grieving and memorial services.
    Prediction time:

#45 - Scratch and Pegs are being confronted. By whatever means and unlikely as it may seem: Pegs wins, Tardust gets killed, Scratch gets away again. Someone else dies - maybe Kelly. maybe Tanya ...
    #46 - Riley and Burt run into Scratch. Burt kills Scratch and gets killed by Scratch himself. Riley gets seriously wounded and is able to radio to the Colony; Pegs and Saul will get her and save her life.
    #47 - Michael and Victor get closer and closer to the new breeding-facility of them zombos. They are recognized by some zombos, and they try to flee. For whatever unnatural, unreasonable, and unlikely reason Victor runs out of cologne and gets eaten by them zombos, while Michael gets out of the pit.
    #48 - Michael radios to the Colony and asks for reinforcements. Saul puts KODI into the helicopter, and Pegs brings both KODI and Saul to where Michael is hiding. And then ... *dundunDUNNN*

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

And not to forget:

Some time inbetween Mr Whiskers, Lady, some hens and Mr Macgoo reunite and will unleash the force of the "Animalistic Avengers" on them zombies ...
    Likes Storm, Elisa liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    I'd like to add that little Nickolas will be on Ink's radar for "little ones 2.0"
    Likes Elisa liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Guys, I have a confession. I woke up this morning dreading the day until I realized Monday was new episode of WA! That thought buoyed me until I came here and remembered we're in the middle of a two week break AND how sad the last episode was.

Screw you Mondays. You officially suck.
    Likes Red Shirt, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    Guys, I have a confession. I woke up this morning dreading the day until I realized Monday was new episode of WA! That thought buoyed me until I came here and remembered we're in the middle of a two week break AND how sad the last episode was.

Screw you Mondays. You officially suck.
    Funny. I had a similar experience in the morning ...
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast