User Tag List

Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDung View Post
    Not trying to one-up anyone, but how about this?

Attachment 2947
    Not sure if anybody caught this yet, but I recognize the symbol in between inks eyes. I think it's the stigmata, not sure, but I recognized it from an old anime berserk. The symbols involves demons, or some kind of demonic possession.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Gossett View Post
    Not sure if anybody caught this yet, but I recognize the symbol in between inks eyes. I think it's the stigmata, not sure, but I recognized it from an old anime berserk. The symbols involves demons, or some kind of demonic possession.
    Good Find.

From what I see though..... it is being labeled as a "Brand of Sacrifice" or a "Symbol of Sacrifice"

So basically right in the middle of Ink's face we have something about "Protect/Defend/Preserve" and something about "Sacrifice"

"Sacrifice yourself to Defend/Protect Me" ????

Is this how the Zombies know not to attack Ink and are willing to protect him?? Can the Zombies understand the symbols?? So many Questions, so little time!
    Likes kent17 liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    That's super helpful, thanks! Also, if someone can manage to figure out what image reflected in his eyes is, I'd love you forever.
    When I tried playing with the image before the reflection in his eyes looked like lobby doors, or large windows. Although the image gets pixelated when I zoom in, so who knows.

Better call in CSI

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    Good Find.

From what I see though..... it is being labeled as a "Brand of Sacrifice" or a "Symbol of Sacrifice"

So basically right in the middle of Ink's face we have something about "Protect/Defend/Preserve" and something about "Sacrifice"

"Sacrifice yourself to Defend/Protect Me" ????

Is this how the Zombies know not to attack Ink and are willing to protect him?? Can the Zombies understand the symbols?? So many Questions, so little time!

you know, now i'm wondering about Randy's mark on his face...
    did Randy get 'tagged' by Ink, or 'brand' himself, or is it a scar?
    Likes ZombieWildfire, Sin Angel liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Pulling a different thread of the sweater; what do you all think will be the fallout of this event from CJ ? Does she go even further into lock-down mode? Does she hand the keys over to Michael? Do Burt and Riley continue on their mission or lend a hand with this new Prison?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    We heard it once before when describing his name and rank. I think Robbins did it.

No to shoot this down, but I'm going to. Behemoths kill by brute force. They don't bite or gnaw. Puck's descriptions of what happened are filters for any brutality that might have occurred. They're not getting back up.
    You gotta think how painful and slow some of those deaths were in this episode. Muldoon was either in lots of pain or he'd lost his nerve endings with how it fell on him and he wasn't able to move. Then we have poor Robbins who was slammed into a wall. Talk about major concussion. From the sounds of it he didn't die right away, not with his body type. Poor Robbins died slow, but because when he flew into the wall he likely broke certain parts of his spinal chord and possibly skull. So when his body fell down he'd be unable to move and laid there in immense pain while dying there on that floor. Then poor Carl who got brutually slammed several times onto the floor. First time break the nose, the frontal lobe area, then death, but until death he'd be in some major pain there.
    Likes Storm liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    I once made a joke in another thread that I wouldn't want to encounter a behemoth in the prison showers. Yesterday's episode kind of confirmed my fear
    I remember that and would have to agree with it especially after meeting Mr. Fasty in this episode. burt

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDung View Post
    I'm still waiting for the episode that reveals Skittles to be the mastermind behind everything.

"Trollin', got my chips cashed in. Keep trollin', like the do-dah man. Together, more or less in line, just keep trollin' on..."
    Why Skittles!? nd you were my favorite too!! *hugs a Skittles replica*

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Angel View Post
    You gotta think how painful and slow some of those deaths were in this episode. Muldoon was either in lots of pain or he'd lost his nerve endings with how it fell on him and he wasn't able to move. Then we have poor Robbins who was slammed into a wall. Talk about major concussion. From the sounds of it he didn't die right away, not with his body type. Poor Robbins died slow, but because when he flew into the wall he likely broke certain parts of his spinal chord and possibly skull. So when his body fell down he'd be unable to move and laid there in immense pain while dying there on that floor. Then poor Carl who got brutually slammed several times onto the floor. First time break the nose, the frontal lobe area, then death, but until death he'd be in some major pain there.
    Pretty sure both Robbins and Carl died pretty much instantly. No long-term suffering. The strength of the blows would of crushed their bodies, and then instant death from what they hit/were pummeled into. I'm guessing anyway.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

1. I knew it was Ink! I just felt it 2. this is how I felt listening to this episode. AdiBPrO.jpg

Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast