User Tag List

Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalJHP View Post
    A visit from the FBI because i was talking about how a pod-cast could possibly end would suck, but would also just be my luck.
    Yeah. Not that I know from personal experience or anything, but I've heard having the 4Chan Party Van parked outside your house can be a bit of a drag.

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    alright, I think the question is...would it be worth completely deleting their diesel resources to take out the last major nest in la? I mean, if we knew for a fact taking out the jail clears out 90% of the biters, but leaves the colony to rely on nothing but what mother nature provides...is it worth it?
    The thing is, in the ratios required for this to work, the amount of diesel would actually be minimal. The bigger problem is getting enough of the primary ingredient for it to be effective. If they can sort that, it is definitely worth the try.

Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    Second, what if they had a back up generator full of diesel inside the jail that could be used?
    Chances are that once main power cut out, the generators would have fired up and burned through it all. Much like at the hospital.
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Why does everyone hate Pegs :c
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    I think a better question might be "Why does anyone not hate Pegs?"

Gooer, my friend, let me count the ways (reason) I dislike Pegs:
    1. She's a ditz
    2. She's needy and clingy
    3. The flowerpot, need I say more?
    4. She's manipulative
    5. She's indecisive
    6. She plays up the helpless card
    7. I'm listening to Chapter 17 Part 2/3 and there's a great quote that explains my dislike:
    Pegs: "Why is everyone we meet a big aggressive A-hole?"
    Michael: "All the passive ones are dead."
    With one exception, Pegs proves to be pretty damn passive. If it weren't for the "kindness" of the strangers she's leached off of, she'd be dead too.

Granted she's growing food now and is a pilot but she doesn't have many redeeming qualities, imo.
    Darnit.....
    this little exchange made my night!
    Likes Elisa, Jannit, Gooer liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    those of you discussing the diesel payload needed for a fuel bomb.

my point was not the amount needed. my point was we have to go off of what we know within the story. CJ is the master of supply, last we heard the are running very low on gasoline, and pretty low on the diesel needed for the generators. that is what we know within the story. IRL...yea, theres no way they could have already burned through all the fuel in LA...but these is the situation we are given in the story. does she sacrifice even a small amount of the, lets say 100 gallons of diesel they have left? that's where the hard decisions lie. what we are told is they keep searching farther and farther or only to come back with barely enough to cover what they used getting there. I just feel like there has to be another solution besides using the fuel their generators run on.

but...in all likelihood. yeah, it will be the dirty bomb. refresh my memory, potassium nitrate? its been a while since I looked at things like that. (dad used to run a fertilizer biz. potassium nitrate *I think* and anhydrous ammonia were big on the "keep an eye/video camera on" at all times)

HI NSA! ALL THE ABOVE IS FICTIONAL, HYPERBOLE, AND MEANT FOR ENTERTAINMENT

edit* I just noticed in that thing I said "deleted their resources" I meant "depleted" two different things..deplete is to lessen, delete is to do away with (use all)..my defintions at least. sorry!
    Last edited by 7oddisdead; Jan 30th, 2014 at 12:20 AM.
    Likes Red Shirt, scbubba, LiamKerrington liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    jet plane, jet plane, jet plane....Just saying. There has to be a magical supply of treated airplane fuel out there, right?

Not to disparage KC's writing (which is to blaspheme) but Pegs is annoying because a lot of what she does doesn't make sense. If she's not meant to be a pacifist straw dog her morality needs to be explored in ways that don't make her come across as stupid and meaningless. The dreams were a good start. Of course there is only so much time for each character.

For me it wasn't the flower pot, it was the "oops."
    Likes scbubba, Jannit, Storm, 7oddisdead liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    i guess the thing about the jail is... what's to become of it?
    the way i see it, either:

1.) They (Colonists/Dunbarians) blow it up via bomb/nuke/plane/suicidebomber
    2.) They agree it's too big to mess with and they end up moving people as far away as possible
    3.) Scratch and Tardust do an Arena II: Jail Time sequel
    4.) Ink and Crew end up leaving the stronghold and take the Colony
    5.) Michael tell's Datu, "hey... one more thing before you turn. Could you help make a MacGyver-style nuke?"
    Amendment to option 5.: "And Datu, when you are done building the bomb, attach it to your belly, turn quicker and move into the jail for some bazinga-ka-BOOOOMMMM!"

R2Da2 was left alone when Jay had the opportunity to kill him. At that moment Jay had no idea about any plans of the zombies or Ink; so this means: obviously zombies leave each other alone when they recognize each other. And this- actually - happened all day long since day 1 of the zombocalypse.
    This also means: R2Da2 might have good chances of getting into the jail and doing things without the regulars attacking him. This may change when one of the smart ones, especially Randy and/ or Ink see him and understand that he has not changed 100% yet. But up until then R2Da2 is kind of a Joker. So why not using him bringing some C4 or Dynamite or shit into some important places within the Jail - or use him for collecting intel on them zombs ...

Best wishes!
    Mad
    Likes scbubba, Footbutt liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    Hey, Twin Towers Correction Facility, think they're going to ram it with a plane stocked with explosives?
    God, I hope so. Just as long as Pegs is flying it.
    Good Lord ... Wouldn't this be kind of too close to recent US-history? I mean - twin towers, plane, crashing into it, boooommm and shit??? I would expect this to be kind of a taboo - even in the US ...
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Everyone minus me. Besides her being a pain in the a$$ some times I actually like her a lot, because she is Pegs. And I am glad the survivors have her around. And if it is only for some to have a person to hate.
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Jan 30th, 2014 at 04:56 AM.
    Likes Eviebae, Gooer liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    I don't hate Pegs. I guess I am more indifferent about her now.

King Datu Said he could not kill himself. So I do not see him doing a Suicide run into the Jail strapped down with explosives.. Unless Michael is the one holding the trigger. Burt maybe have to rig up another one of his Radio Bomb triggers.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Good Lord ... Wouldn't this be kind of too close to recent US-history? I mean - twin towers, plane, crashing into it, boooommm and shit??? I would expect this to be kind of a taboo - even in the US ...
    yeah... i think so.
    granted, it was 2001--12 years ago.

some people were not even out of middle school yet.
    i was actually working at the Airport in Columbus, Ohio at the time. crazy times, they were.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    I don't hate Pegs.

I hate CJ!!!
    Likes Storm, Elisa, Gooer liked this post

Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast