User Tag List

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by trubkir View Post
    If CJ survives the upcoming amputation will KC have a passing mention of the Drop Kick Murphy's song Sailing up to Boston and/or will we have to start calling Pegs by a different name?
    *Shipping up to Boston, but LOL is it too soon to make peg leg jokes? I mean she hasn't even lost it yet haha!
    Likes Alizée liked this post

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registeredPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Colony members would have stuck to the rules established by Marcus and Gatekeeper. Nothing infected comes within the walls. That's why there was that sarcastic underdone to Puck's line. He was doing what Michael asked him, the colonists were doing what has kept them safe.
    That's a good point. I was trying come up with a reason and kept coming up shy. I was trying to make it too complicated. The simplest answer is usually the right one.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Amy got some comeuppance. I wonder if karmic score will be settled this season.

Whose lying on the ground in the artwork?

KC really had me going when Tonya went to grab the bottle to inject Amy. When she calmed down, I thought, "The anti-biotic couldn't possibly work that fast." Took me a while to realized that she was euthanized. Interesting that she said the same thing as the turning soldier at the Chinook crash sight, and Fernando as he was turning. "It hurts" Tommy didn't mention pain but he and Amy were the longest to be coherent before turning. I was hoping she would have given some insight as to what was going on in her mind.

Was Amy being truthful when she said that she was only scratched by the Inkling? Someone mentioned in another thread that they (Inklings) might not have to infect by biting their victims but scratching is sufficient.

Did anyone else hear the Inkling say "we're alive"?

Tommy
    Owe stop hurting me! Maybe not as painful to go to a regular ol zombie as it is to go to 2.0

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    I have regretted that name mixup for a while now. Eventually I may go back and change the name of the Hockey-Loving Maller. Mallers never went by their real names... so maybe I'll call him Sticks instead.
    Cross Check is a nice violent sounding name for a convict.

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    Tommy
    Owe stop hurting me! Maybe not as painful to go to a regular ol zombie as it is to go to 2.0
    I'm standing by my post about the autopsy of a little one. Little ones have normal eyes, Normals have cloudy eyes. Michael notes Amy's eyes going cloudy. She DOES say a 'skinny one' scratched her, so we assume it's a little one that attacked her...but if she's turning into a normal based on the eyes....it had to be a normal, right? Or *crackpot theory ahead*...Scratches from Inklings make normals? Bites from Inklings make ADLOs? so...its the Inkling drool that contains the zombie steroid virus!

Original Post here: http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...ll=1#post62891
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Alizée View Post
    At the beginning Michael explains that they were hit in three waves ... but when he's describing the injured in the hospital he says "Some from the first wave, some from the second". I think that the third wave has yet to happen!

He also says something like stronger than before, or so we thought... Lots of people sleeping right through CJ's screaming. Just sayin'...
    Likes Alizée, scbubba liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

To Kc: Thank you so much for being interactive with your listeners. It means so much to me to come on this forum and see your clear up confusions and respond to the questions we have. You rock!
    And I am just awe-struck by how fantastic your writing is. Can't wait for Monday!
    Likes MrRedBeard liked this post
    "Shoot that bitch in the face!"

"No fuckin' love, I tell ya. Y'all fuckin' stink anyway."
    In the words of the great scbubba: Long live the Puck!!!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Alizée View Post
    To Kc: Thank you so much for being interactive with your listeners. It means so much to me to come on this forum and see your clear up confusions and respond to the questions we have. You rock!
    And I am just awe-struck by how fantastic your writing is. Can't wait for Monday!
    Or KC is playing evil puppeteer again, giving us information what we think clears up confusion only get more confused because us die hard fans are obsessed with plot theories, resulting in KC bursting out in a evil laugh behind his computer and telling the cast members the next day how he fooled us again....

Mm now im confusing myself.. See he is doing it again
    Likes scbubba, Alizée, Grognaurd liked this post
    http://www.apocalypsezone.com
    The moment I became a fan of Angel: "Oh look, Datu is crying again"

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Bakkie-Pleur View Post
    Or KC is playing evil puppeteer again, giving us information what we think clears up confusion only get more confused because us die hard fans are obsessed with plot theories, resulting in KC bursting out in a evil laugh behind his computer and telling the cast members the next day how he fooled us again....

Mm now im confusing myself.. See he is doing it again
    Ik zou dit geloven lmao
    "Shoot that bitch in the face!"

"No fuckin' love, I tell ya. Y'all fuckin' stink anyway."
    In the words of the great scbubba: Long live the Puck!!!

"Lurker"

Status
    Am I the only one to notice that those are unfired rounds on the ground in the episode's picture? Fired brass from used ammunition doesn't have the tapered tip on the front. It's just a hollow cylinder open on the front end.

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast