Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
Oh okay, yup sure. I think I focused more on the 'treated like absolute crap' part of it so I took it from what the characters are thinking or doing. I havn't really noticed listeners treating her or thinking of her always in a bad light so I just didn't see it like that, but I'm someone who likes all the characters, even the ones that piss me off, all except that bitch Scratch, lol.
That was the point I was trying to go for. How the other characters treat her and have this perception of her from what we hear. I posted the question to see what everyone else thinks about her and they agree with me that she seems to be perceived and written as being the black sheep in a way.

I, for one, would rather have someone like Pegs in my crew if a zombie apocalypse happen to build morale and what not, rather than someone like that asshole Steve who tries to get pregnant women get kicked out of the tower and made a bad criticism of Kalani's noble sacrifice. If you do listen, she does everything she can to a extent to help the group and is one of the least selfish people of the group, thinking of everyone else before her. Maybe it's why she seems to be walked all over by everyone else- because of her selflessness and open personality