User Tag List

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    "Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    My questions revolve around Hannah. Is she alive? Folks I talk to seem to be under the impression that the red-head on the golf course was indeed Hannah, but I can't buy into that theory yet. Did anyone tell Kalani about the red-head on the golf course? His whole "...that girl, that was my Hannah" line confuses me. Did he mean that dead girl on the golf course or did he mean that girl you will read about in my journal?

Also, what's going to happen when the group at Ft. Irwin reading Kalani's journal finds out that Lewis wasn't Pippin's shooter. Will group members lose trust in Michael and blame him for Lewis unnecessary death? Craziness.
    Last edited by Adventureless_Hero; Mar 5th, 2012 at 12:20 PM.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Oh and let's not forget SKITTLES! After this episode I immediatley went back to ch.11.2 and recalled skittles "being the only one from the other tower to have seen the man in the pinstripe suit and survive." I then remebered when Skittles, angel and Kalani meeting at the base and Skittles saying he knew Kalani, but Kalani denied it.

/the plot thickens

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by TCM Revolver View Post
    So kilani has more connection to the mallers than we thought... but KC and his G.D. plot twists, it doesn't mean that he is the rat!! Damn you KC!!!
    I agree completely with that Revolver. darn iPhone, doing this at work, episode too exciting. Since chapter 24 came out I felt Hannah was Kalani's daughter instead of girlfriend. Something for me in the way he said "my Hannah". I also said in the live chat they may bring back Kevin Flood when they read the journal. About time! I've been waiting since the end of July to read this journal. Pippin was on the plane? Did NOT see that coming. Good to know that Brit was always unlikable.

I still cite Kalani as too fat for assassination though. I also like that these side/back stories from season 1 are coming back around in relevance. I also think Michael could use some therapy...

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by awkwardalex View Post
    Oh and let's not forget SKITTLES! After this episode I immediatley went back to ch.11.2 and recalled skittles "being the only one from the other tower to have seen the man in the pinstripe suit and survive." I then remebered when Skittles, angel and Kalani meeting at the base and Skittles saying he knew Kalani, but Kalani denied it.

/the plot thickens
    Indeed it does...but look at it this way
    What purpose would denying knowing skittles serve? Angel knew kalani was from the other tower, I'm thinking he was under the impression that skittles was from the other tower as well. So knowing just what we know now, what purpose of covering that up would kalani have?....first conclusion my mind jumps to is...skittles was not with the other tower. But with a faction of the prison. Just a lil free thinking, make what you want of it. We got sooooo damn much info in this episode this thread could reach 50 pages
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    speed loader, it alows you to load firearm magazines quickly and easily, though it is most commonly used for revolvers where reloading can be a somewhat time consuming process.
    ah! thank you

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    Indeed it does...but look at it this way
    What purpose would denying knowing skittles serve? Angel knew kalani was from the other tower, I'm thinking he was under the impression that skittles was from the other tower as well. So knowing just what we know now, what purpose of covering that up would kalani have?....first conclusion my mind jumps to is...skittles was not with the other tower. But with a faction of the prison. Just a lil free thinking, make what you want of it. We got sooooo damn much info in this episode this thread could reach 50 pages
    I agree cause what we are thinking on now is that somehow Chinwe is linked to atleast Scratch and Latch "we sent out one of our teams"

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    I agree cause what we are thinking on now is that somehow Chinwe is linked to atleast Scratch and Latch "we sent out one of our teams"
    o.0

no I think latch and scratch got to them first...cj's group only found kalani. Meaning by the time the other tower got there, scratch and co had left with hannah and pippin.

Its very awesome to finally put pips origin to rest...i think several of us speculated on pippin being the third plane member...but to actually hear it? Awesome...i def let out a "f#ck yea!, I knew it!" right then..
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Nah. I believe she sent out a team that included Sean and a few others, but Latch and Scratch were not part of that team. Remember, Kalani did say he wasn't lying that he was picked up on a road by the tarmac, just after taking a little "detour". I believe that detour is his reference to getting picked up by the mallers. At some point Kalani made it back to LAX. What I'm not certain of is whether or not he was dropped off and planted there by the Mallers, or if he escaped.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Steam ID: Laurasaur28
    Oh mah gosh. My head is still reeling. Maybe I'll skip class to have a re-listen. Hmmmm...

God, it was great to hear Kalani again! But not in this context. I'm majorly bummed that his chances of being the rat just skyrocketed.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurVeteran

Gamertag: Mikeyd2tall Steam ID: Mikeyd2tall
    oh god that was great hearing kalani and pippin again was pretty great!

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast