User Tag List

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    As to the behemoths being controlled... in the scene with the hospital, when that horde and its leader returned, they saw several behemoths in the crowd, following everyone else.
    In that same scene, Kalani and Riley enter that generator room filled with blood and gore, as well as needles and surgeon's tools it seemed. The zombie horde dragged back a bunch of living humans with them. My theory is that, instead of a hive theory these zombies are being made in the process of the transformation. This would not be taking dead flesh and reanimating it, more like... sculpting a form, perhaps somehow altering the dna by adding various different substances or sticking on other parts. If you took several people's hands and stuck them all on one person, they would all still be alive, and depending on how the virus works it could fuse them together so that its one creature. For jumpers just those muscles are harvested and implanted into the leg, taking extra skin to cover up the muscle. All this would keep any sort of reanimation from happening, and it would explain that room with the smart one (I think it was Ink, just can't remember at this moment).

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I need to correct myself from my previous post. Estrogen will only have those adverse effects if testosterone levels become significantly lower. That only happens in extreme cases (i.e. castration).

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneSurvivor View Post
    In that same scene, Kalani and Riley enter that generator room filled with blood and gore, as well as needles and surgeon's tools it seemed. The zombie horde dragged back a bunch of living humans with them. My theory is that, instead of a hive theory these zombies are being made in the process of the transformation. This would not be taking dead flesh and reanimating it, more like... sculpting a form, perhaps somehow altering the dna by adding various different substances or sticking on other parts. If you took several people's hands and stuck them all on one person, they would all still be alive, and depending on how the virus works it could fuse them together so that its one creature. For jumpers just those muscles are harvested and implanted into the leg, taking extra skin to cover up the muscle. All this would keep any sort of reanimation from happening, and it would explain that room with the smart one (I think it was Ink, just can't remember at this moment).
    These are my thoughts as well.
    It would explain why they take ALL dead bodies and why the Arena is a storage area and why they took ALIVE and uninfected human prisoners and some other things that I will try to confirm.
    An "Abomination" as some would call the melding of many flesh into one.
    It would make sense as to why they did not kill/infect Tanya (presumably)- having an even more insidious fate for her
    But I still do think that they are UNDEAD...only way around it is if WITHIN the story- it is DULY noted that the virus makes the infected EXTREMELY resilient to many things that would easily kill a non-infected human

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Steam ID: JusticePain
    What they need is The Smoker, The Boomer, The Hunter, and Bill

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    No. What they absolutely do not want is too start using cliche zombie types. More than they already have.

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Steam ID: JusticePain
    Zombie cats and dogs!!!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurVeteran5000 Experience Points
    I thought that dogs and cats were immune.

However, I was wondering about other species closer to humans, like chimpanzees. Smaller stature, long arms... could these be the Little Ones?

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiphobe View Post
    I thought that dogs and cats were immune.

However, I was wondering about other species closer to humans, like chimpanzees. Smaller stature, long arms... could these be the Little Ones?
    I don't know, they would need a pretty big zoo to have enough. Children though...

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurVeteran5000 Experience Points
    True. I was thinking more along the lines of research animals, but it doesn't seem like it would account for the number we've seen.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseG View Post
    I imagined the behemoths kind of like the cave troll in "the fellowship of the rings" huge, strong, dumb, primal and grew to their sizes so fast (stretch marks) that their body wasn't really able to be but so agile at this stage of their evolution. If anyone puts on a lot of weight fast, lets see them do a pull up. Plus you hear them as they are walking. That is not the noise of an 8ft man 12-15ft minimum from the sound of their movement. Sounds more like the size of an elephant tbh. I'm more curious about how the regular zombies look like. Are they clothed? Do they look like the zombies in the movie "I Am Legend" where they are kind of a monochromatic gray. Since they are more nocturnal in nature, would that mean that they would be kind of pale/gray. I'm sure KC wants us to use our imagination, and not give too much details which is the beauty of a radio drama. But once you kind of get a feel of what the regulars look like, you can kind of base the other ones off of that blank template. Behemoths would be a larger, more gargantuan "zombie template". As would the Jumpers would have some added muscle to their legs for those long leaps, mostly in the calf region. While the runners would have very strong thigh muscles. I think i may work on some sketches of what i think they look like and post them in a new thread.
    How can they be this tall? Most of the scenes they are in they are in doors, but dont crouch?

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast