User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Sorry i don't know the name of that episode but i just love that episode!! i will give you exact name after some time.. i will update...

"Scavenger"

Status
    Well chapter 10was really emotional but the moment that made me so happy just with the music and the way he said it was in chapter 10 part 3 after escaping from the colony Tanya asks where are we going then happy music comes on when Michael says,"home". That put an uncontrollable smile on my face

"Lurker"

Status
    For me it was Chapter 14 at the end when they give the military service on the roof for Tommy, Cindy, and Bill (to list a few). It gets me every time I hear the rife going off.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    I agree with the other posts about the Samantha/Datu scene and the Rape scene. The most powerful moment to me was Saul's confrontation with Michael (7-3) after the group goes next door to chloroform and tag the zombies. He was so pissed that Michael let Lizzy go and she almost got hurt. The emotions one could hear during that confrontation between him and Michael was better than anything that could be filmed. My heart was beating a mile a minute. This wasnt the first time I realized this was art on a higher level than most but it was one of the defining moments for me when i knew this was something great. Too many times to mention I catch myself thinking, "wow this whole group is doing something that draws you in and makes it seem so real."
    Last edited by mem; May 20th, 2011 at 08:20 AM.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Def "Purgatory" for me too. I was SOOO caught up in this chapter, I had NO TIME to guess ahead or relax. And when I got to the end I felt so destroyed and defeated, just like Datu. (And I was never a big Datu fan at first) I actually felt like I was lying on that cold dark floor in that room, watching the most heart-wrenching thing I've ever seen in my life.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mem View Post
    I agree with the other posts about the Samantha/Datu scene and the Rape scene. The most powerful moment to me was Saul's confrontation with Michael (7-3) after the group goes next door to chloroform and tag the zombies. He was so pissed that Michael let Lizzy go and she almost got hurt. The emotions one could hear during that confrontation between him and Michael was better than anything that could be filmed. My heart was beating a mile a minute. This wasnt the first time I realized this was art on a higher level than most but it was one of the defining moments for me when i knew this was something great. Too many times to mention I catch myself thinking, "wow this whole group is doing something that draws you in and makes it seem so real."
    That part was awesome wasn't it?! You could so feel the tension in the room. Great acting!
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiehead View Post
    That part was awesome wasn't it?! You could so feel the tension in the room. Great acting!
    very good : )

"Lurker"

Status
    i just seen chapter 10 purgatory part3 and like why did they take samantha away? mostly every character has that special someone and when datu finally finds someone he sees her get ripped apart like how messed up is that? when i noticed that riley and angel were not going to come to the rescue i was pissed off. Like for the whole fricken show not one main character or really any character that i can remember was killed then when someone who everyone loves comes along they just let her die. I think that whoever wrote that episode was either drunk, they hit their head over fifty times or both if you agree with me say

"Scavenger"

Status
    Screw the arena! 22-1 was the most moving I was almost in tears!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Purgatory... hands down... I got goose bumps when Riley shot the behemoth in the eye!
    and the scene when her and Angle was stuck in the pile of bodies.... WOW!
    Awesome Stuff!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast