User Tag List

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Pegs...god just die or get shot by Scratch already, she's never done anything useful and all she does is cry about not getting attention
    Kalani- he's just selfish and a bastard
    Kelly- at first then she changed,
    Scratch- I hate her, but only because I like her as an antagonist, the person you love to hate i guess

"Hoarder"

Status
    Bill - he's so Raven !

"Lurker"

Status
    I really don't like Saul, and I was really surprised to learn he was black. Definitely didn't fit my mental image. Thought he was a white guy who's always looking for a new girl to bang. Still like Tanya, even though she's his mom. Good to know someone's keeping him in check.

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Up until Chapter 20 I had really disliked a lot of the Tower crew. But now it all seems pretty fitting.

The only person in the story who I really hated after Chapter 20 was Bixby (shovelface, my god, Mike hit him twice with a shovel?! LULZ) and Markus. Both which got their asses handed to them nicely. However I'm sure Bixby and Gatekeeper will be in future episodes.

"Lurker"

Status
    Kalani
    I really want to see him die (sorry i cant help it I really do want to see this guy dead, or at least michael gives him a shovel to the face)

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by I The K Train I View Post
    I hate Kalani so much. Such as kiss-ass and a tattle tale. I mean he just lay in some comatose state while poor Samantha was ripped out of it. I hope that he dies very soon, a man of his size can't keep going in a world such as that for much longer.

Pegs is such a moany bitch. I just don't like her at all. Her insistance on not using a gun, causing the Zombies to appear at the tower in a retarded move, and expecting Michael to just let her jump into his arms when he says "I know" when she says she likes him. She expects way too much.
    I agree! I would add Kelly! That fact that she was a lawyer prior to the outbreak make me want to cover her in blood and tie her ass to light post! or better yet...knock her ass out and leave her in the arena.

Kalani...F that guy! I would have left his fat ass in the arena! He bitches so much for someone who would have died if not for Angel and Riley. I think he and Burt have a little something going on. haha.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Relistening to chapter 14 and Kilani is such a dick but he gets better over time. I dont know what to think about Datu. I am hoping he gets back to his old self but with all the things he's been through he may be changed forever. We saw Michael go from loved to despised back to his former glory. Come on Datu ! quit being so negative. High on my list recently is Stephen. He needs to make like a flower pot and go flying!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by I The K Train I
    I hate Kalani so much. Such as kiss-ass and a tattle tale. I mean he just lay in some comatose state while poor Samantha was ripped out of it. I hope that he dies very soon, a man of his size can't keep going in a world such as that for much longer.

Pegs is such a moany bitch. I just don't like her at all. Her insistance on not using a gun, causing the Zombies to appear at the tower in a retarded move, and expecting Michael to just let her jump into his arms when he says "I know" when she says she likes him. She expects way too much.
    I agree, although I can't blame Kalani for Samantha's fate, as much as I would like. I'd do the exact same thing in his position. Hell, Datu and Samantha were going to do that to him! In live-or-die situations, my life becomes before a whole lotta people.

As for Pegs, I like her, but were I with the survivors, I'd be pretty frustrated with her by this point. In the beginnins she was a true hindrance, especially with not being willing to use a gun. I understand some people aren't comfortable with them and that killing causes moral issues for some, but hell, it's a kill or be killed world out there! Not only are you putting yourself in danger, but also those who rely on you. I think Pegs is a positively charming and lovable person and I'd feel very big brotherly around her, but God I wish I could reach into my iPod and give her a good shake every once in a while.
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Kelly was such a bitch before when Tommy was alive....but I think that was out of nervousness, now that she has settled into the group she has become a leader and someone to rely on (Now watch her be revealed as the rat).....When she went south with Pegs and Michael she showed true grit and street smarts when Pegs and Michael left her on the dock....she was pivotal in getting out of the colony with the flare.....I see kelly as the female Michael in that she is stern, honest, forward, and not afraid to act....you can all hate me for it but Kelly is key to their survival!

and I hate Kalani........he just never seems to act like he is trying to survive a zombie apocalypse

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog711 View Post
    and I hate Kalani........he just never seems to act like he is trying to survive a zombie apocalypse
    Well, y'know what they say about denial.

If I don't watch what I'm saying, you might get the impression that I like Kalani...
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast