Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDung View Post
What if the drug were delivered by Riley's arrows (assuming she survives her mission with Burt, of course)? Poison-tipped arrows certainly aren't new or exotic tech.
This is an interesting thought. I doubt it would work on Ink or a behemoth (because of its size, I would assume), but it seems a good idea for the rest of them. One problem I can think of though: the dose Victor gave to the Inkling was a fairly large amount, and the amount on just an arrowhead would be considerably less, so I'm not sure how effective it would be.

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
good one.

Hell, for that matter. Why not use tranq. Guns? Yeah it may take a couple shots to put one down..but doable....

Oh hell....maybe...hmm...catch Randy like that... ???

Could see how a CONVERSATION WITH A ZOMBIE RANDY could make Michael feel optimistic AND foolish...
We've seen already that biters develop a tolerance for things like that quite quickly (based on the chloroform part in the first season), and Randy, if he's anything like Ink, is probably so powerful that it wouldn't work. However, I bet tranquilizers are more powerful than chloroform, especially when injected directly into the bloodstream, so maybe it'd be more effective.