Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Im starting to think that some zombies are evolving

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    Maybe skittles IS ink!
    Ok.. we also have the Howlers. The ones that call the others in. There does seem to be a kind of Hive Mentality as well.
    The Little Ones were also the "droolers" right?
    any theories on how big the behemoths are? In my minds eye they're a good 15 feet, blubbery with bits and pieces falling off.
    I never thought of skittles as ink. I mean he could be but then again wouldn't Angel or Riley or Kalani have noticed? I mean he could be but he would also have to be a smart one if he could talk. I'm not sure about the howlers either, I always thought they were the smart ones because the zombie that ambushed the tower was a smart one and he was able to call them. And the behemoths I always imagined them looking like the Marauders off of Resistance Fall of Man. Heres a link to the picture. http://resistance.wikia.com/wiki/Fil...05810_640w.jpg

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    KC, that's exactly what I was saying. You'd hear them like crazy if it was a normal trait.
    Tango for clearing that up!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    My theory on how the behemoths look is from Skittles saying "they can't climb" so that tells me there is something anatomically wrong with them. TRex arms? Skinny arms? long/large/blob like torso with little "Imma Chicken Hawk" legs?
    The Skittles as Ink theory is a shot in the dark and a brainstorm technique. Remember, he sounds schizo. Also, he could be the Jeykell and Hyde of the podcast.

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    Quote Originally Posted by icepatrol View Post
    Im starting to think that some zombies are evolving
    That's a good idea, and I dont think we've seen any die off. Like they did in 28 Day Later. They would eventually just run out of people, and die off.

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Quote Originally Posted by StepLaugh View Post
    That's a good idea, and I dont think we've seen any die off. Like they did in 28 Day Later. They would eventually just run out of people, and die off.
    It's nuts to think they can adapt. Like the one eating dog food in the beach house. It's amazing that they can metabolize other types of food.
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    KC and crew have taken each kind of "Zombie" genre, then added their own sick twist. It's more "Resident Evil" so anything is possible

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    KC and crew have taken each kind of "Zombie" genre, then added their own sick twist. It's more "Resident Evil" so anything is possible
    i agree.

i still want those little ones to be kids. just so sick and wrong.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by StepLaugh View Post
    We haven't seen any die off but Micheal and Peggs saw one almost completely withered away and still moving. Maybe some of the just regular zombies and not mutations are dying off. Like their bodies are just rotting away until their is nothing left to rot.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Exactly. Large, heavy, ungainly but crazy strong. Goes with the deep roar and the inability of the humans to move the body of the one on the base.

I'd like to know how they got that way. If we are to assume that they started out as human, how did they get so different? Same question for all of the types, I guess. I'd like to know more about the infection, how it works, where it started, etc. Just to satisfy my curiosity. The tower group started along this path when they were looking for ground zero with the journals but that seems to have been a passing thing. No time for science when there is no food on the table I guess.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast