User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdmassey987 View Post
    Chapter 32 Part 2 I noticed at 3:07 Bigsby repeats the line "hug the right" twice so in the audio it is "Hug the right hug the right," just want to confirm that is how it is supposed to be. Should he say that only once? Seems almost like an unintended repeated phrase before Victor's line.

Chapter 33 the conversation between Michael and Tanya in the holding cell seems to have a lot of echo. I don't remember it being like that in the itunes podcast I could be wrong, had a little trouble understanding it at first, but was fine once I really dialed in and paid more acute attention. Maybe just take a quick listen to be sure. Chapter 33 Part 1 15:56 to 19:50 that's the timing for the entire conversation.
    I'll have 33 checked out. The chapter 32 is intentional, he says it twice on purpose. Thanks!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    Chapter 5 part 3 of 3 - The Narrator says its part 2 of 3. I went back and had to listen to him on part 2 of 3 to make sure i didn't hear it wrong. I got really confused during Chapter 11 Part 2 there are some big changes in that one from the original version you released. Keep up the great work!!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

Chapter 5 part 3 of 3

Chapter 5 part 3 of 3 - The Narrator says its part 2 of 3. I went back and had to listen to him on part 2 of 3 to make sure i didn't hear it wrong. I got really confused during Chapter 11 Part 2 there are some big changes in that one from the original version you released. Keep up the great work!!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points
    Just getting through Season 3. You guys have done awesome work. Do you have an ETA for uploading Season 4? No pressure just wondering. Keep up the great work on Lockdown as well!!

Chapter 35 Part 2 25:40-26:37 this is when Glen and Pete arrive to the Colony after the battle to get working on the phone and they start talking with Victor. There is a ton of echo making it very hard to hear what they are saying and the volume of the individual voices seems off. Sounds like maybe they are supposed to be in a hallway I think. Victor is really loud while Glenn and Pete are quieter like they are off in the distance, which I get, but the echo makes it tough to follow the conversation.
    Last edited by Cdmassey987; May 9th, 2016 at 08:08 AM. Reason: Listening and Updating my posts as I go through the Seasons.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Glad someone pointed out the echo in 35.

I may have gotten ahead listening through the app.

A non sound related thing. Not really a fan of the change in the interaction between Riley and Tardust in 46 P3/3. I felt something was lost with how quickly it ended. Didn't seem to build up to it.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Sounds like 5.3/3 is called 2/3 in the intro...I just noticed in the latest APT2C, then went to check the feed too...

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points
    So I took another listen to the sections in Chapter 33 Part 1 (15:56 to 19:50) and then Chapter 35 Part 2 (25:40-26:37). Did your team have a chance to look at these? After listening to the part in Chapter 33 it sounded a little better, but I wonder if that is because I haven't listened to it in a few weeks. Chapter 35 sounded the same.

Also how else can we help?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

So I took another listen to the sections in Chapter 33 Part 1 (15:56 to 19:50) and then Chapter 35 Part 2 (25:40-26:37). Did your team have a chance to look at these? After listening to the part in Chapter 33 it sounded a little better, but I wonder if that is because I haven't listened to it in a few weeks. Chapter 35 sounded the same.

I'll double check them, but season 4 will be up eventually to check, so we're in a holding pattern. Thank you for your help!!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Yup, that's way off. I let Grayson know to do a fix asap.
    Likes Cdmassey987 liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Hey KC. I noticed that Chapter 12 - The War needs a little touch up. First there are two "1 of 4" episodes, and the "2 of 4" episode starts out by saying it's "1 of 4". I am listening on a Windows 10 phone using the Podcast app. I will check the direct mp3 download to see if the same occurs.
    I'm on at least 11th or 12th listen through of the series. Man, you and your team knocked it out the park and LockDown is greatness too. I know you have a lot on your plate, but I would LOVE to hear stories from different parts of the Country and World for that matter. Survivalist in Texas that have been waiting on this to happen for years, or a Sub that has been on silent maneuvers for 3 months. Whatever you pen, and your people act out, I know it will be tremendous. Now to get more Merch in that damn Store! LOL
    Likes Kc liked this post

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast