User Tag List

Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    Frankly I'm looking forward to this part of the story! My only reservation was the believability of two people out for blood that are able to keep it running at 100% 24 hours a day. Personally, I would think that this would've been toned down a bit more and then the hatred refreshed when they managed to catch Tardust. Again, minor opinion on plot but the end result is still something I'm looking forward to.
    Well to be fair to B&R, they didn't keep it running 24/7.

They did also set up a pretty nice firehouse, complete with big-screen, video games, good food stores, rabbits, fuel, water, Dog the goat, and other luxuries to kick back and relax and turn the bloodlust off at the end of the day.

The hunt was rekindled after they got more Intel from CJ, and then captured Tardust from it. Otherwise, they would probably be going back to the firehouse. (or maybe the colony to Lizzy's funeral, now that i give it a think...)

But since they have captured Tardust, they rekindled the passion for the hunt of the remaining 3 (supposedly, if you believe the worm) Mallers remaining.
    Likes Jannit liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    I have to agree that Riley looks to be falling to Scratch's level with the torture idea. If they carry it out, will she still be the same person after, or just become another Scratch?

Also, with Skittles thinking Ink will know he helped the Colony, i'm thinking it's just paranoia from Ink attacking Dunbar. But how knows, maybe it goes deeper then that....

Like the cracks in Inglewood! *insert dramatic music*

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    I think that Scratch is leading them into a trap, the entire time they were searching for her I was expecting Scratch to pop out and take Riley hostage to try to swap for Peggs. Scratch is too smart to just let, T-Dust slip away.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    About the only thing I have to add for this

, lets consider just how much good scratches torture tactics did with Burt. Nada, zip,zero....granted, burts constitution is most likely much stronger than tardusts, but....if you really read much into this sort of thing, its the psychological torture that has considerable more effects than simply threatening to cut off a finger, then cut it off, then threaten to do it again. If tar says nothing after the first beating,(or cut, or loss of an appendage) then it was all for naught...hes saying nothing. And at that point, well....their possibly helpful little weasel is just dead weight. The ends do not justify the means in my eyes.
    Likes Merlin1274, LiamKerrington, Red Shirt liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    About the only thing I have to add for this

, lets consider just how much good scratches torture tactics did with Burt. Nada, zip,zero....granted, burts constitution is most likely much stronger than tardusts, but....if you really read much into this sort of thing, its the psychological torture that has considerable more effects than simply threatening to cut off a finger, then cut it off, then threaten to do it again. If tar says nothing after the first beating,(or cut, or loss of an appendage) then it was all for naught...hes saying nothing. And at that point, well....their possibly helpful little weasel is just dead weight. The ends do not justify the means in my eyes.
    ^ Exactly

I'll just leave this here as it pretty much articulates my feelings on the subject.
    *Warning, Quentin Tarantino levels of language ahead!*
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention: Happy Cinco de Mayo and Revenge of the 5th!
    It's Cinco de Mayo, and not a single word from Vic? For shame.....
    Likes Verse liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Well when you phrase it that way...

Yeah, that was a screw up on our part. There was a glitch in the version in the first 10 minutes or so. I replaced the file quickly, so most others won't hear that. It worries that you said the file contains 45.3 twice? What's that mean?
    The file length is 44 minutes and 10 seconds. When I listened to it the first time I thought Winamp was just playing it over Again, but the file has two of the same episode in it instead of just one... I only realised this because a friend of me pointed it out. The episode starts Again at 22:05, more or less.

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteranBeloved10000 Experience Points
    Yeah, you guys are right, Tardust is a really nice guy and doesn't deserve to be treated this way.
    *VOMIT* Sorry, reflex.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Soooooooooo.....

how do you vomit when your dead? That's a trick I haven't learned yet. and I've been dead a lot longer.
    Likes Eviebae, zombie Danny liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

Sorry for the Delay. Figured with having today off I would listen earlier, but kids had other ideas.

Skittles: Still think he knows/knew more than he has shown. He knew that as long as he was alone Ink would leave him alone. That if he helped, Ink would come after him. We have 2 chapters left to wrap up the show, shed light on Ink, and finish up with Scratch. I still believe that Skittles knows something. Just so random to have a guy that lets in the main bad guy and then ends up to be invisible to Zeds. If that is all it turns out to be than I vote to change his name to McGuffin.

Riely: This does shock me. I have felt that the Z-Day has healed some and broken others. Riely is one that is broken. Puck even foreshadowed it at Irwin when he told Michael. "She will be the death of you". She doesn't know how to handle herself emotionally. When Z-Day started she buried her feelings in booze. This Scratch thing was the only thing keeping her going. People are worried that she is turning into Scratch 2.0, but I say she has been for a very very long time. Both are driven by something beyond all reason. Riely will do anything to get Scratch. Because that is the only thing that get her up in the morning. The booze kept her so drunk she didn't have to deal with these feelings. Sober she has to look at the ugly world and deal with it. She simply can't.

Tardust: Still think he is telling the truth. Not saying he doesn't deserve death. He does. Rape is a tough thing to over look. I don't think he is a plant. For Scratch to plan this means that she can see the future. CJ has some random place to look that Burt look into. Out of all the places she chooses this one to drop Tar off she does this one? She just knows that they would be looking that day and that time? Just seems odd. He serves as the catalyst to turn Riely into Evil Rielly. The sacrifice to turn Riely into a monster.

Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast