User Tag List

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    I think there was a goodbye between them, when R2Da2 was working on the windmill-water-pump-thingy. But I am not certain and way tooooo lazy (aka busy with other shit) to listen to that episode again ...
    Yeah... I'd blocked that out. Good call.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Originally Posted by Gooer
    Wow, that's mean.

Nothing against the actress, mind you. Just a whiny character I could do without.
    In all fairness to Osiris, I think we can all relate. This is how I feel about Scratch.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    A short remark. Working hypothesis: the moral majority on this forum expects Scratch and Ink to be killed by Team Good ultimately by the end of the season. If Team Good is killed instead, my guess is that this would be regarded as a valid but not very likely possibility. In my opinion, most of the forum members are crossing their fingers for a more positive outcome.

Personally, I am a bit torn - because I like Scratch very much. But this shall not be discussed here.

If Scratch is killed someday, I will be sad but also satisfied as well because she never was that omnipotent prime evil we have come to know as the evil overlord Ink. Every drop of blood spilled, each finger cut off, the very tension in the air which surrounded each and every confrontation with her will be remembered.

Having said that, I do not know what to with Ink. It is a strange feeling, you know. He is the big evil mastermind, the one who pulls the strings, but really, I strongly believe that (if it will happen) Ink's death will not have the same impact on me than Scratch's potential death. It is hard to find the right words as both "baddies" are great. Maybe it resembles my Star Wars experience, I cared for the Leia and Han subplot as well as for Darth Vader (Sith choking grasp and epic one-liners) but I always considered the Emperor to be much more than a necessary part of the story in order to get things going, you know.

The bottom line is, I hope that Ink will get more backstory before the story ends.
    Likes Tar Heel Fan, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    In all fairness to Osiris, I think we can all relate. This is how I feel about Scratch.
    Is there anything Scratch can do to meld your heart, WD?

Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Oh, I see how it is... I make one little remark and you start jumping all over homegirl's tits. You guys are evil! MEAN PEOPLE! MEAN!!!! Scratch did nothing wrong.

joint-point-counter-joint

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Osiris, after reading your posts about Victor and Kelly, I couldn't help but think about how it went down at the colony. Well, maybe it went a little like this.....
    ALL HAIL GENERAL VICTORIOUS!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Scratch did nothing wrong.
    nothing wrong.

nothing wrong.

nothing wrong.

Are we talking about Scratch here....?
    Likes Witch_Doctor, TacticalJHP, Kc liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Possible outcomes:

1. Good guys kill Scratch and the rest of the Mallers, Ink, and all this Little ones/other important roles, aka Randy - hopefully, should be this one.

2. Good guys kill Ink and his generals, but Scratch manages to escape - unlikely.....

3. Ink kills everyone in the Colony - not sure, but still likely. But that wouldn't explain the Journals being read, unless they were read by another group.......

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    because she never was that omnipotent prime evil we have come to know as the evil overlord Ink.
    I tend to disagree. She is the human prime evil thing in WA-verse, while Ink is the male pendant on the zombie-horde-side. Just try to recall every moment in time when she twisted the words of her counterparts in her favor. She was very skilled in doing so; and her talents to take advantage of almost any situation are unmatched by anyone - but not anything like Ink ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes Storm, Gooer liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Possible outcomes:

1. Good guys kill Scratch and the rest of the Mallers, Ink, and all this Little ones/other important roles, aka Randy - hopefully, should be this one.

2. Good guys kill Ink and his generals, but Scratch manages to escape - unlikely.....

3. Ink kills everyone in the Colony - not sure, but still likely. But that wouldn't explain the Journals being read, unless they were read by another group.......
    You left out ink and scratch takin each other out.

Or

Ink changing scratch. Then scratch, not one to take orders, kills ink and and with the entire Zombie army under her control hunts down pegs. 😈
    Likes Storm, Witch_Doctor, Gooer liked this post

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast