Man. This was a really really rough one. KC and co did such a good job. Even the way it was paced out. To have Datu and Lizzy go right at the same time (from our view at least) was really powerful. The also both went out in a very symbolic way in multiple areas. Datu dieing where his heart died so long ago (Death), and Lizzy dieing bringing a child into the world (Life). Just symbols after symbols. Damn it was good.

Really glad they addressed the Little Ones again. I just got a buddy into the show about a month back that is a Nurse and a Science dude. He pitched me the idea of the rapid aging. Like Progeria. Just controlled. Progeria may not be exact, but you get the idea. Makes sense to me.

Not as much info besides the Characters expressing what a lot of our thoughts are. Sometimes you need stuff like this though. Just good storytelling all around. KC said to just hang in there and it will pay off. So far I am on board. Can't wait until we hear from Ink. My guess is that there will be a meeting in the Arena between Ink and Michael to set up the final event.