User Tag List

Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    Wouldn't it be great if they both made their reappearances in the same chapter? Then the shit would truly hit the fan!

Yes TonyHind86!!! (Had a few glasses of red this evening and typing on my phone, eventually got to 86 a you were 83, 84 then 8666! Haha) - Anyway, yes that would be one hell of an explosive episode!
    They are both so creepy, it would make for very scary listening - remembering back to Dunbar in the basement where we faintly hear him say 'leave her' ... Seriously gave me the creeps! We haven't had any more real interaction from Ink apart from sightings that have been described.

Very interested to see how Scratch now fits into the story - still hell bent on revenge do you think? I'm not sure... Definitely think she has a vested interest in the baby!
    Likes Mama_Chita liked this post

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by BunnyButters View Post
    Yes TonyHind86!!! (Had a few glasses of red this evening and typing on my phone, eventually got to 86 a you were 83, 84 then 8666! Haha) - Anyway, yes that would be one hell of an explosive episode!
    They are both so creepy, it would make for very scary listening - remembering back to Dunbar in the basement where we faintly hear him say 'leave her' ... Seriously gave me the creeps! We haven't had any more real interaction from Ink apart from sightings that have been described.

Very interested to see how Scratch now fits into the story - still hell bent on revenge do you think? I'm not sure... Definitely think she has a vested interest in the baby!
    I've had a few beers, so we're in the same boat tonight

It will be interesting to see where they land the plane. I'm guessing that they're going to land at the Colony - where we know that Scratch is lying in wait. And now that Lizzy is gone, I think Scratch will finally make her move. Also, Ink may have a vested interest in Nicholas aswell, so there could be some major confrontations ahead.

Wow, I pressed the backspace button so many times while typing this, I've got Repetitive Strain Injury in both my thumbs
    Likes Mama_Chita liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

The final scenes were so much. No long speeches, no significant time to say good bye. It simply went from, 'The danger is real' to, 'This is the end.' Regardless of how any of us believe or don't believe spiritually, I am glad that Datu had a spiritual passing. He was a pious man and was always there for his friends. He deserved that bit of happiness in the end.

Saul trying to keep Lizzy alive was just too heartbreaking. I found myself getting frustrated with Tanya too, when it seemed like she was giving up. It felt like my mind was split into two, one side saying, 'Let Lizzy hold her baby before it's too late,' and 'Why are you stopping? Save her!'

Bravo guys!
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    I've had a few beers, so we're in the same boat tonight

It will be interesting to see where they land the plane. I'm guessing that they're going to land at the Colony - where we know that Scratch is lying in wait. And now that Lizzy is gone, I think Scratch will finally make her move. Also, Ink may have a vested interest in Nicholas aswell, so there could be some major confrontations ahead.

Wow, I pressed the backspace button so many times while typing this, I've got Repetitive Strain Injury in both my thumbs
    Are you on your phone or computer? The corrective typing is defo a help!!!
    Yes I agree that Nicholas is a pretty hot potato right now, maybe it will end in Scratch having to help them keep Nicholas safe from Ink - as she defo has a soft spot for babas!!'
    Hold on a minute - we forgot about Burt & Riley! Definitely two of my fav characters!!!

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    The final scenes were so much. No long speeches, no significant time to say good bye. It simply went from, 'The danger is real' to, 'This is the end.' Regardless of how any of us believe or don't believe spiritually, I am glad that Datu had a spiritual passing. He was a pious man and was always there for his friends. He deserved that bit of happiness in the end.

Saul trying to keep Lizzy alive was just too heartbreaking. I found myself getting frustrated with Tanya too, when it seemed like she was giving up. It felt like my mind was split into two, one side saying, 'Let Lizzy hold her baby before it's too late,' and 'Why are you stopping? Save her!'

Bravo guys!
    As Datu's eyes were clouding over, my eyes were filling up.

And as Lizzy was losing blood, my heart rate was getting higher.

This was definetly one of the most heart wrenching episodes by a long shot. I thought Angel's death scene was an emotional affair, as well as the scene when Burt was being tortured and Shirley was smashed to pieces by Scratch.

If WA gets nominated for an audio drama award again in the future, it should be based on the merits of this episode.
    Likes MrRedBeard, Witch_Doctor liked this post

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by BunnyButters View Post
    Are you on your phone or computer? The corrective typing is defo a help!!!
    Yes I agree that Nicholas is a pretty hot potato right now, maybe it will end in Scratch having to help them keep Nicholas safe from Ink - as she defo has a soft spot for babas!!'
    Hold on a minute - we forgot about Burt & Riley! Definitely two of my fav characters!!!
    Typing on my phone, which is getting trickier with each passing moment

Hopefully Burt and Riley make their reappearance the same time as Scratch and/or Ink; then it'll be a symbolic battle for survival between the Colonists and the main antagonists.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    VeteranWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    I literally wailed into my breakfast. I never do this. I almost never cry in movies or TV - the last time I can remember doing so is Boromir dying in the first Lord of the Rings. I barely cry at funerals. Lizzie's death was awful although obviously a real possibility so I wasn't surprised - but even Datu's death was a known outcome as well! Why am I so sad, why am I so upset, why can't I stop the tears that are still there as I type this? This was real sad KC, this got to me.

I think it was the way Datu went that really broke the levee. So sad, yet peaceful and understanding, right where Samantha was. God that's so beautifully fucking tragic.

I guess there's a lot of things going on in my own life which are upsetting and maybe this was just an outlet for all of that - it's a pretty fucking rough world we all live in, and I'm seeing my own country proudly turning into a brutal and unpleasant place. There's a lot of emotion there. But this was heartbreaking. Angel's death was rough but in the end it was more accident than murder. It was arbitrary and unpleasant, but it matched the world in which he lived. And he left it on his own terms. Not that Datu or Lizzie didn't as such - they both accepted their fate, but I guess with a whimper rather than Angel's bang.

I guess I'm just still trying to process it. This really affected me.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ok I really have to stop listening to this at work. I was started to cry towards the end (no spoilers) Damn you KC. keep up the great work.
    Likes Z Sniper liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    VeteranWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    On a side note: when Michael, Victor and Datu discussed the 13 little-one mothers (Have I got that right? Were they all pregnant and gave birth to baby zombies which became little ones?) my blood ran cold, as I was wondering if that would link in with Lizzie's pregnancy, and if somehow baby Nicholas was going to end up as a third-generation super-zombie as Michael was talking about. Who knows if that's still possible or not.

Pretty chilling to know that he's got a new lair (somewhere? we don't know eh) and trying to make new even better creatures.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I have a new born. Screw this episode right in its goddamn ear. New We're Alive achievement: Hardest episode to listen to.

I'm rarely pleased that WND closed its doors but today I'm thrilled. I couldn't listen to that 5-6 more times to get everything. Between this, and the Wrestlemania results last night I'm done with entertainment. I'm watching children's cartoons for the rest of my life.
    Likes MrRedBeard, scbubba, Gooer, Footbutt, clem131 and 7 others liked this post
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast