User Tag List

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    I would have to wonder on how Ink would create more: It seems too late into the series to introduce a new kind of zombie: but i could be wrong. And the chances of finding a bunch of pregnant women in a zombie apocalypse, i'd assume, would be high: where if there were any pregnant women, they would be in a secure quarantine zone, such as Boulder and Ft Irwin, where it would be hard to enter and kidnap a woman without being noticed, not in a small hidey hole in the middle of an abandoned city.
    Yes, secure quarantine zone ... Kc introduced different safe-spots for humans every now and then - the Tower, the Mall, Dunbar, the Colony, Ft Irwin, Boulder. But I think he would not work with something we do not know yet. Kc is a master of foreshadowing like crazy. I think it would be quite likely that we would have learned about another hold-out of survivors being overrun by them zombies, which would allow Ink to collect women.
    That is why I think it would be more likely that Ink would have captured more or less solitary women in households, in makeshift shelters, women's prisons/ jails, and/or hospital, where they would have no chance to avoid being caught and captured by Ink and his monstrosities.
    Wieh #44-2 we know that Ink did something with 13 women so far. And if Michael, Victor, and Datu are correct with their assumptions, there must be more. Was Samanta part of the 13, or is she a member of a second group, or was she just zombie-food and -game like what seemed to be likely back then when we heard her and Datu's story in Season #1 ... ?

Currently Michael puts together many of the pieces we were wondering about for such a long time. But by doing so he also raises new questions. I am really, really suspicious what's going to happen next.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes Footbutt, Merlin1274, Gooer liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    I would have to wonder on how Ink would create more: It seems too late into the series to introduce a new kind of zombie: but i could be wrong. And the chances of finding a bunch of pregnant women in a zombie apocalypse, i'd assume, would be high: where if there were any pregnant women, they would be in a secure quarantine zone, such as Boulder and Ft Irwin, where it would be hard to enter and kidnap a woman without being noticed, not in a small hidey hole in the middle of an abandoned city.
    Im with you here, I don't like the idea of Michael telling us "He's making more"...my mind is just saying no no no he's not. Don't try and mislead me lol.
    Likes Gooer liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I am not able to comprehend why Ink is going to create new little ones. The more forces you have the better, yes, but it is not that hard to win a game of Sid Meier's Civilization (zombie edition) on chieftain level. Team Good surpassed the "We are pretty much fucked up" moment long ago. Without a deus ex machina event, they are down. So why the reinforcements? The die is cast.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    I am not able to comprehend why Ink is going to create new little ones. The more forces you have the better, yes, but it is not that hard to win a game of Sid Meier's Civilization (zombie edition) on chieftain level. Team Good surpassed the "We are pretty much fucked up" moment long ago. Without a deus ex machina event, they are down. So why the reinforcements? The die is cast.
    After all Ink is a scientist. And I would not mind him going on an on and on with "researching" new breeds for sake of researching them ...
    And I agree: The survivors are beyond the red line. But I hope they find a way to get "out" of it ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Besides, I loved the Lord Of The Rings reference in the latest episode?

See, we got:
    Victor - the ringbearer as he was married
    Michael - the a bit overweight hobbit
    Datu - who is commanded by Michael and has to remain in the middle position. He is able to read the evil symbols and knows how to cut across Mordor, eh, the Arena. In addition, his motives and the forces that drive him are quite ambivalent.

So, here is a picture of our little combo:

Last edited by YetAnotherBloodyCheek; Apr 1st, 2014 at 11:48 AM.
    Likes Verse, Footbutt, Storm, Z Sniper, Elisa and 3 others liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    After all Ink is a scientist. And I would not mind him going on an on and on with "researching" new breeds for sake of researching them ...
    And I agree: The survivors are beyond the red line. But I hope they find a way to get "out" of it ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Yes, their are infinite ways to improve your skills and weaponry.

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Yes, their are infinite ways to improve your skills and weaponry.
    Is this photographic proof that the North Koreans have finally discovered Space Invaders?
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    Is this photographic proof that the North Koreans have finally discovered Space Invaders?
    Na, not so fast my friend! I guess that they just discovered the joy of Pong.
    Likes LiamKerrington, Red Shirt, tonyhind86 liked this post

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Na, not so fast my friend! I guess that they just discovered the joy of Pong.
    They announced the news to the country via Kim Jong Un's official myspace page
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    I guess he wants to make a strain that can survive long term. The adults couldn't handle the sudden growth and change without cancers and growths. If this happened in the past--as someone suggested--and that's where the stories of Yetis; Big Foot or Windigos come from it must have burned itself out. Less population, unorganized so they were easier to kill. Plus, they couldn't even master Shuffle Ball Chain so a musical was right out.
    Likes YetAnotherBloodyCheek, Elisa liked this post
    SKITTLES?

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast