User Tag List

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    @scbubba

I think we did have a Tanya Voice over on the way to the jail to rescue Puck. But, you are right, that is te only time I remember one.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    Soooooo judging by what we know and what we have learned.........

Next week's episode will just be 30 minutes of CJ standing behind Datu forcing him to work on the stupid mill...... and every time Datu says he can't or starts to fade CJ will just hold up the paper and cause him pain until he continues working again!

Datu - "I'm just tired right now, can I lay down?"
    CJ - "Do your job peasant! For the Greater Good!!!"
    Sorry, CJ will be busy listening to Peg's stories about Ms. Moo's calf discovering potatoes

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Soooooo judging by what we know and what we have learned.........

Next week's episode will just be 30 minutes of CJ standing behind Datu forcing him to work on the stupid mill...... and every time Datu says he can't or starts to fade CJ will just hold up the paper and cause him pain until he continues working again!

Datu - "I'm just tired right now, can I lay down?"
    CJ - "Do your job peasant! For the Greater Good!!!"
    Also

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by skankyfish View Post
    The problem with synesthesia as a solution is that no two people have the *same* synesthesia. Storm associates one set of colours with certain letters, but another synesthete will associate a totally different set, or they might change depending on the context. Some people don't see colours, but associate a taste or smell. So for all the zombies to not only understand a set of symbols due to acquired synesthesia, but to assign them the *same* meaning...it feels too far-fetched. Less far-fetched than any supernatural meaning for sure, but still far-fetched!
    in no way was I saying it was a solution. only an example of how the brain is a strange animal.

jeez, I really don't get whats so hard to understand....
    Likes Merlin1274 liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    It makes no sense for Burt to kill Scratch, she's not the White Whale... that honor belongs to Pegs. We all know how that ends. That said, it makes perfect sense for Burt to die in the act of saving Riley from biters.
    I don't know. Pegs killed Latch out of self defense. I don't see why she has to kill Scratch too. Scratch on the other hand killed Shirley, starved Burt, and cut off his trigger finger.
    Seems to me that Burt has more of a poetic reason to kill her than Pegs. Just my .02.

Datu being able to read the markings now gives another bit of credence to the Randy is a good Zombie theory don't you think? He just gave Michael one of the best gifts ever.
    A Zombie Translator.
    Just another one of the many things King Datu the Resourceful can add to his bag of tools.
    Last edited by Bullethead; Mar 5th, 2014 at 12:01 PM.
    Likes UndeadSweeper liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    @scbubba

I think we did have a Tanya Voice over on the way to the jail to rescue Puck. But, you are right, that is te only time I remember one.
    @Grognaurd
    Yup, you are right. I just pulled 42-2 up and listened to it. As Burt drives Saul, Riley, and Tanya to the jail for Puck, it is Tanya who narrates the description of the scene with Puck and the gun truck.

I think I even called it out over in the 42-2 thread... my brain just ain't working this week.

So, next conjecture - why has Tanya started narrating or recording info in the main communication method in the last 2 chapters? Are her perspectives and thoughts more valuable or informative now? More "hmmm...."
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Scratch sneaks quietly across the grounds........ Today will be the day..... Today she is going to get it for what she did to Latch.....
    Scratch sees pegs at the barn kneeling by a bed of hay..... slowly she moves closer, bringing her gun up!!!
    Scratch yells "HEY YOU!!! TIME TO DIE!!"
    Pegs turns in fear.....
    Then all of a sudden...... MOOOOOOooooOOOOooOoooOoOoOOOOO!!!!!

and Scratch is crushed against the side of the barn and killed by Mrs. Maggoo!!!

There..... now we all know how Scratch will Die!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Scratch sneaks quietly across the grounds........ Today will be the day..... Today she is going to get it for what she did to Latch.....
    Scratch sees pegs at the barn kneeling by a bed of hay..... slowly she moves closer, bringing her gun up!!!
    Scratch yells "HEY YOU!!! TIME TO DIE!!"
    Pegs turns in fear.....
    Then all of a sudden...... MOOOOOOooooOOOOooOoooOoOoOOOOO!!!!!

and Scratch is crushed against the side of the barn and killed by Mrs. Maggoo!!!

There..... now we all know how Scratch will Die!
    At first, you made me write an epic rant about your prediction, because nobody kills Osiris' taphophilic love interest. But on the other side, you also made me laugh hard. Your proposed conclusion to the Pegs-Scratch-situation would be a wonderful hommage to Monty Python's The Holy Grail movie:

Likes Red Shirt, LiamKerrington liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    @Grognaurd
    Yup, you are right. I just pulled 42-2 up and listened to it. As Burt drives Saul, Riley, and Tanya to the jail for Puck, it is Tanya who narrates the description of the scene with Puck and the gun truck.

I think I even called it out over in the 42-2 thread... my brain just ain't working this week.

So, next conjecture - why has Tanya started narrating or recording info in the main communication method in the last 2 chapters? Are her perspectives and thoughts more valuable or informative now? More "hmmm...."
    It is ok, I get brainfarts when life opens a six pack of whoopass, and you got hit with the whole case.

She is only around for a few days before she gets locked up and all she could do was rehash what someone else wrote. Now, she is part of the team. I hope she does not figure it out before I do! Lol

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bullethead View Post
    I don't know. Pegs killed Latch out of self defense. I don't see why she has to kill Scratch too. Scratch on the other hand killed Shirley, starved Burt, and cut off his trigger finger.
    Seems to me that Burt has more of a poetic reason to kill her than Pegs. Just my .02.

Datu being able to read the markings now gives another bit of credence to the Randy is a good Zombie theory don't you think? He just gave Michael one of the best gifts ever.
    A Zombie Translator.
    Just another one of the many things King Datu the Resourceful can add to his bag of tools.

Pegs doesn't "kill" Scratch, but she is certainly the cause of Scratch's end.

Yes. I said it, Scratch dies. But so do Michael, Saul, Burt, Riley, Kelly, and CJ. Balance.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast