User Tag List

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA Points1 year registeredWell Liked10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Hi Deacon, John Key is just a bloody liar, that is what it means! He is a shape-changing reptilian alien who wants to take over the world!
    JOHN KEY MUST BE STOPPED AT ALL COSTS FOR THE PROTECTION AND SAFETY OF SCRATCH!!

(who is John Key?)

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA Points1 year registeredWell Liked10000 Experience Points

However....Scratch shall not harm THE PEGS, whose name is whispered by the wind backed by the song "Dreamweaver". In reality, she only wishes to trade recipes with THE PEGS.
    Likes YetAnotherBloodyCheek liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    ... it's been two hours since I have listened to the latest ep... and I am still dancing due to Scratch's return. A wonderful day, thank you Mr Wayland, you are VERY much appreciated!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Ink's gonna be the "The Valiant Little Tailor" who's gonna smack all the seven groups of survivors leaving the Colony with a single mindblow from his masterful mind ...
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Ink's gonna be the "The Valiant Little Tailor" who's gonna smack all the seven groups of survivors leaving the Colony with a single mindblow from his masterful mind ...
    You might be quite right, Ink is most probably WA's Palpatine but I am much more curious about the Han Solo and Leia aspect (Michael & Pegs). You know me, I am a romantic deep in my heart.
    Likes Merlin1274 liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Here is an interesting twist. Of the drugs used in the experimentation, all are prescription drugs, except one. Follistatin. Ink can scavenge hospitals and pharmacies, and replace the others, but not the follistatin. Michael made the statement "...and now we have it."

The little ones took several casualties when Michael etal returned from Ft Irwin. In the last week, Ink lost a few more. If he wants to replenish the ranks he needs Folistatin and a child. Say it with me now, Dun Dun Dunbar...
    Likes REZombie, qreepii, scbubba, Litmaster, Gooer and 1 others liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Here is an interesting twist. Of the drugs used in the experimentation, all are prescription drugs, except one. Follistatin. Ink can scavenge hospitals and pharmacies, and replace the others, but not the follistatin. Michael made the statement "...and now we have it."

The little ones took several casualties when Michael etal returned from Ft Irwin. In the last week, Ink lost a few more. If he wants to replenish the ranks he needs Folistatin and a child. Say it with me now, Dun Dun Dunbar...
    Why should Ink do all that to get just one new little one?
    Likes Gooer liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

This has actually been in the back of my mind for a long time now. Ink is gonna want Saul Jr. How many newborns are there these days to experiment with?? The possibility of "fresh meat" so to speak would be way too tempting for Ink. I actually thought it was going to happen during Puck's re-telling what with Kelly and Lizzy alone in Dunbar.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

I don't think the Little Ones are that young. I believe that are younger (Like 10ish), but not babies. Mainly b/c there is a certain amount of mental growth that needs to happen in a human. A baby doesn't have that yet. They eat and poop. No walking or anything. Needs to be a bit older for that to happen.
    Likes scbubba, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    With the way that the CJ and Pegs conversation was headed, I almost thought that CJ was going get a "Pegs-Leg" to replace her bad prosthetic.

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast