User Tag List

Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    "Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Oh man, I do not want to play a game of chess with Dr Roberts - he definitely has got the way better towers. Damn, those behemoths are deadly as hell.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Another big question is - would it have made any difference if they had encountered the twin tower facility already - let's say - right after the battle at the colony? Are there any limitations on Ink's resources?

And besides, there to be more than follastatine and the other ingredients to the whole z-thing because it just boils down to combinatorics - problems as such mentioned in the story have the tendency to be narrowed down over a longer period of time. Or, to put it short - it appears to be quite unlikely that there should have been no one else who could have tilt the right materials.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post

Now............. If we say that Ink Bit all the prisoners......... Then the "Control" is just the guy that got Bit, and was left to change and be a normal Zombie...... while the other zombies were injected with Chemicals/drugs to see what kinda crazy things would happen. Now if we say that the "control" is just a human that was bitten, then I can get behind the idea of a control...... but to just leave a human in a cell, Why???

Also interesting Gooer.... I guess the bottom line is we need to know what Ink was doing with his Control.....

If me, you, and Verse were all in cells....... and Ink injected me with Drug A, you with Drug B, and just left Verse chilling out....... Me and you would turn into crazy mega zombies with long legs, fur, etc.... etc.....

And our buddy Verse would just be sitting over there wigging out probably wanting someone to kill him cause everyone around him would be changing into monsters.......
    For what it's worth, control does not always mean that nothing was done. In the simplest experiments, yes, that is what it may mean- as was explained in the fertilizer vs no fertilizer example.

In other cases, such as randomized controlled trials for cancer, the control may be the "standard of care". So lets say Drug A is what everybody is getting, and there is some success, better 5 year survival rates, etc than patients who do not receive that drug. Now if drug B comes along (and animal models show good results-that's a discussion for another time) and you want to test how effective it is in patients with the same type of cancer. It would be unethical to compare patients receiving drug B to patients receiving no treatment because we know there is an effective treatment. So you would compare patients receiving Drug B against patients receiving Drug A.

In this case, I think Drug A is the plain "infection". Drug B is what we think has slightly better efficacy based on Ink's theories, but we do not know if it is more effective without testing it on the prisoners. Completely unethical to test on prisoners, but we knew that already. I don't think there's a human being left unchanged for experimental purposes in the jail.
    Last edited by EpiEpee; Feb 4th, 2014 at 01:33 PM.
    Likes skankyfish, scbubba, Red Shirt, HardKor, Gnex and 1 others liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Yeti View Post
    I think he set them up as soon as they got there. Keys in the door to convienient. They were food he knew curiosity would lead them deeper in leading them to his monsters. He shut the gate so they couldn't escape. He let puck live to send a message to the others. plus puck escaped I think he's all about the game think about the arena puck beat the game so he let him live.
    Interesting! C.J. too, Riley & Kalani? Well they escaped the arena. I wonder about Skittles, though.
    Likes Sin Angel liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

Quote Originally Posted by Shrunken View Post
    Going off of this theory. Weren't those the cells that were broken IN TO rather than out of. Like an angry hungry behemoth trying to get in
    I would say that is true. Tanya has said that the Zeds has a lot of animal like behaviors. The place was locked when they got in. We saw the Behemoths just standing in a daze in the wild from that Water Tower when they hid with Skittles. No matter how well trained a dog is... if he is angry enough...and hungry enough... he will bite you. My guess is that Ink did his stuff... and when they got out of control he just locked them in the dark. They would wander around till they found things... then attack and eat... then do that stare into space thing we saw them do at the Water Tower. Skittles said they are avoided by others. They don't bust through walls at random. We have only seen them go all out over food. Odds are they just wander around and go nuts when they run into each other.

Betting when it got bad Ink just locked them up and they ate the ones in the cells when they found them. By that time Ink had gotten the Little Ones done right. Didn't kill them b/c we know how hard they are to kill. Just let them wander in the dark.
    Likes Storm liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Seems Kc is here to make sure we don't stray from the path of understanding....
    I was only poking at our wonderful Author KC......

I wanted to make a joke about the Big Hairy Behemoth not being able to be in the musical anymore..... but it seemed too easy!
    Likes katlero, scbubba, Sin Angel, Gooer, FunkyDung liked this post

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

I was only poking at our wonderful Author KC......

I wanted to make a joke about the Big Hairy Behemoth not being able to be in the musical anymore..... but it seemed too easy!
    Meanwhile, somewhere in the distance, a table is being flipped
    Likes scbubba, Sin Angel, Red Shirt, Eviebae, kent17 and 1 others liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    Meanwhile, somewhere in the distance, a table is being flipped
    Wasn't there a musical or broadway show or something with tables being flipped???? STOMP or something like that?!??

I swear everything is just falling into place!!!
    Likes Gooer liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalJHP View Post
    Here is my theory on Ink.

The world is his playground.

Now...what is his end game?
    I'm still waiting for the episode that reveals Skittles to be the mastermind behind everything.

"Trollin', got my chips cashed in. Keep trollin', like the do-dah man. Together, more or less in line, just keep trollin' on..."

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Wasn't there a musical or broadway show or something with tables being flipped???? STOMP or something like that?!??
    The concept could be worked into the musical version. I have a sneaky suspicion that nothing would make you happier
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast