User Tag List

Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Yeti View Post
    I may be way out there but the burning fish symbol possibly anti Christ or something
    Great idea! I hadn't thought of that one.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    KC has already said that they are dead.
    I didn't say they're alive I said they might have died a slow and painful death since some zeds seem to play with their food.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    And how would you explain zombies showing up in Hawaii at roughly the same time as in LA? And the mentioning of many hotspots when it all started?

Sure, we have no detailed information about when exactly each hotspot started. And it could be the case that Ink started it somehow-ish, and he accidentally hit some slow-turners who fled in all kinds of directions - even one with a plane to Hawaii ... So biomass from humans' body's south-pole-exits might have hit quickly moving propellers of all kinds big time ... But to me, although this might be logic in a way, this would sound too crazy - especially because this would mean that during the first hours of the outbreak several slow-turners must have hit the roads, trains, planes, and ships quickly enough to spread the z-agent accordingly; and from the first episode we know how quickly the major traffic broke down in reaction to the zombie-panic. So I prefer sticking with the idea that the z-agent has spread from a different source, while Ink was able to adjust the zombie-frail in his favor based on his skillsszzZZ in all kinds bio-engineering. And I feel inclined to politely disagree with you.

Best wishes!
    Mad
    The right option more often is the simpler option, and Ink starting it is not the answer, so I'd have to agree with you Liam.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    No need. I created a whole new section for you. http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...le=The+Symbols
    How do we add meanings with documentation? For instance: 保护 is a compound word that is both a noun and a verb and is written in simplified Chinese. As a noun, it means protection and as a verb means to safeguard, to protect.

If written traditionally:保護, it is also a Japanese word that as a noun means protection, safeguard and as a verb means to shield.

Jannit's list excellent list is not editable. Do we add a numbered list?
    Last edited by Eviebae; Feb 6th, 2014 at 06:23 PM.
    Likes scbubba liked this post

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    #'s 7, 8 & 7 are all one veve for Damballah Wedo
    Likes scbubba liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    It was Roberts.

Correct. His teeth are the same. He was just commenting on the contrast of the teeth against the color of his skin.
    Ok. Good to know. No more beating that dead horse for me.....

So I'm thinking the behavior to get into the Tower and then when Mikey & crew arrive is Ink's way of not showing all his cards while trying to recon the people there. In other words, he didn't let them know what all he could do but he found out a lot about them.

Once again, we see Roberts either use restraint (only killed one person instead of going all Chuck Norris on the lot of them) or actually have refrained from killing with his own hands. From the known eyewitness accounts, how many people do we know Ink has killed since Z-day? Paul in the Tower and the red shirt gate operator at the Colony in Ch 36. Who else? Am I missing anyone else?

Sounds like he has either turned his minions on people or let the test subjects kill each other in all the other cases. Why the lack of personal involvement? Is that why he let Kalani, Riley, and Puck go? He had others with him that could have ended Skittles and CJ so the theory doesn't play out there. And even in the Tower in Ch 11, he ran off when threatened by four men armed only with a knife.

I'm not sure where I started going with this but it's turned into thinking more about who Roberts is. And it doesn't seem to be the hands dirty kind of guy. But he apparently got his hands really dirty before Z-day.....

Argh! My brain is sprained
    Last edited by scbubba; Feb 10th, 2014 at 04:05 AM.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    How do we add meanings with documentation? For instance: 保护 is a compound word that is both a noun and a verb and is written in simplified Chinese. As a noun, it means protection and as a verb means to safeguard, to protect.

If written traditionally:保護, it is also a Japanese word that as a noun means protection, safeguard and as a verb means to shield.

Jannit's list excellent list is not editable. Do we add a numbered list?
    Sorry for the delay. I've got a format worked out and started but wont have time to upload it all until tomorrow. Life has gotten in the way.

ETA: Never mind. I threw up a draft so people can make changes if they like. It's missing stuff that is in the picture and I'll correct it tomorrow. G'night!
    Last edited by Jannit; Feb 6th, 2014 at 08:30 PM.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Ok. Good to know. No more beating that dead horse for me.....

So I'm thinking the behavior to get into the Tower and then when Mikey & crew arrive is Ink's way of not showing all his cards while trying to recon the people there. In other words, he didn't let them know what all he could do but he found out a lot about them.

Once again, we see Roberts either use restraint (only killed one person instead of going all Chuck Norris on the lot of them) or actually have detain for killing with his own hands. From the known eyewitness accounts, how many people do we know Ink has killed since Z-day? Paul in the Tower and the red shirt gate operator at the Colony in Ch 36. Who else? Am I missing anyone else?

Sounds like he has either turned his minions on people or let the test subjects kill each other in all the other cases. Why the lack of personal involvement? Is that why he let Kalani, Riley, and Puck go? He had others with him that could have ended Skittles and CJ so the theory doesn't play out there. And even in the Tower in Ch 11, he ran off when threatened by four men armed only with a knife.

I'm not sure where I started going with this but it's turned into thinking more about who Roberts is. And it doesn't seem to be the hands dirty kind of guy. But he apparently got his hands really dirty before Z-day.....

Argh! My brain is sprained
    Love the Chuck Norris reference!~

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    Sorry for the delay. I've got a format worked out and started but wont have time to upload it all until tomorrow. Life has gotten in the way.

ETA: Never mind. I threw up a draft so people can make changes if they like. It's missing stuff that is in the picture and I'll correct it tomorrow. G'night!
    Would anyone want to help put together a table on the symbols page on the wiki? That way it's a little more organized like her original picture.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Angel View Post
    I didn't say they're alive I said they might have died a slow and painful death since some zeds seem to play with their food.
    Naw, Carl and Robbins were pretty instantaneous. They didn't suffer.
    Likes scbubba, Sin Angel, Storm liked this post

Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast