User Tag List

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Shit! Sorry, Grog... I meant to thumbs UP your post, but all my thumbs up buttons have disappeared! WTF?!
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Shit! Sorry, Grog... I meant to thumbs UP your post, but all my thumbs up buttons have disappeared! WTF?!
    You've reached your limit for the time - happened to me as well....

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    You've reached your limit for the time - happened to me as well....
    Boo! Then THUMBS DOWN to that!
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    No worries, I have fat-fingered a few peeps. I think it is harder on your feelings than mine.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Gee, since nobody likes me hear, I need an ego boost...

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    So, let us fix the pump / well problem for poor Datu. He cannot get the right current/voltage to the pump to lift the hydrostatic head up out of the ground. He keeps trying to supply more power to lift the head. Let's turn that around. Shrink the weight of the head.

The weight of the head is a function of the length of the pipe and the pipe diameter. Can he put pipes or sticks inside the pipe to occupy space to reduce the effective diameter of the pipe? They do not have to run the big generator 24/7 to get enough water for the colony, it seems they just have to use it because it is the only thing with enough power. My guess, it is over engineered. Shrink the head Datu...

just a guess...

We have this ( ).... Maybe we can turn it into this (o) and reduce the amount of power required
    Lol
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Jan 20th, 2014 at 12:47 PM.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points

I also don't liked the limiter to the like button.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWell LikedVeteran
    Damn, that was... Quite a blow. I knew something was going to happen when they went to check out the prison. It just felt right in terms of story rhythm (they've checked out all these other places and nothing, so in terms of story there has to be something this time), but I thought it was going to be something good, like some sort of lead on Ink (or Scratch's partially-devoured corpse, heheh). Definitely not expecting what actually happened.

On another note: it's fantastic to hear Burt and Riley's voices again. I missed them like crazy these past episodes, and honestly I think they're being treated a bit unfairly by the rest of the group. I agree with them that Scratch is still out there biding her time, rather than fleeing. The rest of the group may have been hurt by their departure without saying anything, but I find it annoying that they can't look past their feelings and see that this is something that needed to be done, and see that they would not have let Burt and Riley go after Scratch, if they had voiced their plan. Leaving without saying anything was really the only way to go about it. So, yeah, get off their case, you bunch 'a goats (in imitation of Burt's voice).

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    i tried, i really did, to like Sleepy Hollow...
    ...but man, halfway through the second episode and i was done.

as for chapter predictions?
    1.) Puck is the only one that comes out alive after visiting TOWTM's place
    2.) We learn that Riley's been liftin' and doing an absurd amount of curls in her trademark tank-top, hoping to Hulk-Smash! Scratch to death
    3.) Lizzy goes into labor at the WORST possible moment
    4.) Datu is given false hope about a cure and TOWTM ends up eating his face off
    5.) Michael ruins CJ's surprise birthday party by broadcasting the cake topper over the airwaves
    6.) Footbutt finally gets a prediction right
    Well you write about puck, in a diffrent way.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vlarken View Post
    Damn, that was... Quite a blow. I knew something was going to happen when they went to check out the prison. It just felt right in terms of story rhythm (they've checked out all these other places and nothing, so in terms of story there has to be something this time), but I thought it was going to be something good, like some sort of lead on Ink (or Scratch's partially-devoured corpse, heheh). Definitely not expecting what actually happened.

On another note: it's fantastic to hear Burt and Riley's voices again. I missed them like crazy these past episodes, and honestly I think they're being treated a bit unfairly by the rest of the group. I agree with them that Scratch is still out there biding her time, rather than fleeing. The rest of the group may have been hurt by their departure without saying anything, but I find it annoying that they can't look past their feelings and see that this is something that needed to be done, and see that they would not have let Burt and Riley go after Scratch, if they had voiced their plan. Leaving without saying anything was really the only way to go about it. So, yeah, get off their case, you bunch 'a goats (in imitation of Burt's voice).
    You are right, they all had themselves on high horses there. I really wanted to smack them for being that way. I'd be hurt but I know I wouldn't have done it. Err... be like that.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Gee, since nobody likes me hear, I need an ego boost...

Lol
    Oh yea, i forgot about that. Nice prediction you had....

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast