User Tag List

Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Oh, and I forgot to mention above... I will graduate in May so this is PERFECT! I will have my big girl nursing job for long enough to spend all the money I make
    Likes MrRedBeard, Litmaster liked this post

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Katie!!

holy crap yes! Make it happen!
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

I heard about it and I want to make it happen so much!!! I haven't talked to anyone on here in forever. I will do all I can, depends on if I can take off at whatever job I get after graduating. It sounds like a shit ton of fun

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by kek View Post
    I heard about it and I want to make it happen so much!!! I haven't talked to anyone on here in forever. I will do all I can, depends on if I can take off at whatever job I get after graduating. It sounds like a shit ton of fun
    Hope you can make it, it's gonna be epic
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    Hope you can make it, it's gonna be epic
    I'm leaning towards making it... This is too good to pass up

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Ok, folks! I have been working today on securing a rough itinerary for the road trip, so here it goes!

It is assumed that you can all fly/drive in to 7odd's place on the evening of the 15th, so we can all be there and start fresh and early on the morning of the 16th...

WA ROAD TRIP: DAY ONE (Wednesday, July 16th)

7odd's Milk Farm to Meramec Caverns, MO (2 hour drive)

(Ok Todd, so you probably don't really live on a dairy farm, but just go with it...)

COME SEE the caverns where JESSIE JAMES once hid out from the law

Meramec Caverns to Tulsa, OK Attractions (5 hour drive)

Haven't yet determined this, but we will see some AWESOME, KICK ASS things in Tulsa!

Tulsa, OK to Amarillo, TX (5 1/2 hour drive)

COME WITH US as we visit the famed CADILLAC RANCH in Amarillo, Texas! Then get ready for an AWESOME dinner at...

The BIG TEXAN STEAK RANCH in Amarillo, TX! OBSERVE history being made as our very own 7ODD IS DEAD will TACKLE the historic 72 OUNCE STEAK CHALLENGE, bringing FAME and GLORY to all We're Alive Forumites!

After that, it's camping, mucho beer consumption, (or moderate consumption of wine coolers, or no consumption, depending upon one's preference) and stories/games at an Amarillo-area campsite!

TOTAL W.A. LISTENING TIME: 12 1/2 HOURS
    Last edited by Litmaster; Jan 23rd, 2014 at 03:51 PM.
    Likes MGM Ray, 7oddisdead, Gooer liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    WA ROAD TRIP: DAY TWO (Thursday, July 17th)

Amarillo Campground to Roswell, NM (3 1/2 hour drive)

CATER to your INNER ALIEN at the birthplace of alien landings: ROSWELL, NEW MEXICO! Area 51 has never seen anything stranger than a HORDE OF WE'RE ALIVE FORUMITES descending on this unsuspecting town! It's gonna be INCREDIBLE!!!

Roswell, NM to Albuquerque, NM (3 hour drive)

Fasten your seat belts for a memorable stop in the A.B.Q., when the We're Alive Convoy stops off for a do-it-yourself tour of various real-life locations featured in the awesome AMC series, "Breaking Bad"! Possible locations include WALT & SKYLER'S HOUSE, TUCO'S HEADQUARTERS, WENDY'S CROSSROADS MOTEL, and finishing off with a terrific lunch at Jesse Pinkman's favorite hot dog joint: THE DOG HOUSE! Come on, now... haven't you always wanted to step up to the counter and yell, "Chilli Dog, BITCH!"
    (BTW if you've never seen 'Breaking Bad'
    1. What the hell is wrong with you?
    2. What rock have you been living under for the past 5 years?
    3. You've just missed perhaps the best written show on television. Get on Netflix! This is your required homework between now and July!)

Albuquerque, NM to Flagstaff, AZ (4 1/2 hour drive)

Now, this is optional, but we could make a quick stop in Flagstaff for some COOL, AS YET UNDETERMINED ATTRACTIONS or just push on to our next stop for the day...

Camping at the GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK!!! Imagine, you can be one of the first people IN THE WORLD to listen to Burt's voice echoing off the canyon walls of one of the most MEMORABLE national monuments IN THE WORLD! Followed by of course more beer swilling (in responsible moderation and with the utmost discernment) and drinking stories (or uplifting, 'Chickin-Soup-for-the-Soul-esque anecdotes) until we all pass out... (of exhaustion, exuberation, or inebriation...depending upon one's preference )

TOTAL W.A. LISTENING TIME: 12 1/2 HOURS
    Last edited by Litmaster; Jan 23rd, 2014 at 04:39 PM.
    Likes MGM Ray, Gooer liked this post

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Jesus dude. Your really selling me on this trip, and I'm already on it. Vince of shamWOW fame has nothing on your sales pitch!

loving all this so far. Later tonight I'll update traveling options once I get home.
    Likes Gooer liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    WA ROAD TRIP: DAY THREE (Friday, July 18th)

Grand Canyon to Sitgreaves Pass, AZ (3 1/2 hour drive)

Nothing like capping off a trip to the Grand Canyon like taking a 9 mile trip through TWISTING, TURNING ROADS along a DEATH-DEFYING STRETCH of the old historic Route 66 highway on the way to L.A.! Many scenic photo-ops available!!

Sitgreaves Pass to Ft. Irwin / Yermo / Barstow, CA (3 hour drive)

Finally! Into We're Alive territory! We at last enter the Golden State and into our first real-life taste of Kc's story: stops at FT. IRWIN, YERMO, AND BARSTOW, CALIFORNIA!!! You can RELIVE the adventures of our audio heroes on the ground they actually (fictionally) walked! IMAGINE yourself in the gun turret of Puck's hummer as you stare out over the desert sands!

Ft. Irwin to Los Angeles, CA (2 1/2 hour drive)

Then it's on to the final stop of our trip, the HOMELAND of the We're Alive story... LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA!!! There we will bed down for the night at an EPIC HOTEL where you will get to MEET other WE'RE ALIVE FANS from around the world!! ENJOY the first class (or second or third class) accommodations! MINGLE with FORUMITES from around the world! RELAX in the hotel's spa (or not, if it's a sucky one) while you pontificate about We're Alive trivia! And of course, the BEER (or wine, or orange juice, soda, Red Bull, water, or Peruvian goat milk) will be flowing!!!

TOTAL W.A. LISTENING TIME: 9 HOURS
    Last edited by Litmaster; Jan 23rd, 2014 at 04:06 PM.
    Likes MGM Ray, Gooer liked this post

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    W.A. ROAD TRIP: DAY FOUR (Saturday, July 19th)

We're Alive Location Tour around Los Angeles!

JOIN US as we traverse around L.A. in the one convoy that will NOT be ambushed by Ink as we visit several REAL LIFE LOCATIONS which inspired K.C. for the We're Alive story!

Real-life locations that are featured in the We're Alive story could likely include:

As an added bonus, this tour will be hosted by none other than the lovely WE'RE ALIVE CAST MEMBER MEMBER JENNA MCCOMBIE!

(Uh, o.k., this is a total lie, but I wish to hell it were true ) But SERIOUSLY, then it's off that evening to what everyone has been waiting for...

The Final We're Alive Live Event!

HANG OUT with K.C. and the crew during the FINAL live event of the We're Alive series! LISTEN to the final episode a full week earlier than the rest of the world, then get to GIVE K.C. SHIT about how it didn't turn out like you wanted! MEET several members of the cast and crew! HANG OUT with 7oddisdead, Litmaster, Witch Doctor, Mick, Redbeard, Red Shirt, tonyhind86, Kek, and Gooer at the OPEN BAR, PAID FOR IN FULL BY K.C. WAYLAND!!!

TOTAL W.A. LISTENING TIME: 5 HOURS (approximately)
    Last edited by Litmaster; Jan 30th, 2014 at 05:05 PM.

Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast