User Tag List

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    I would like to raise the question if we, the forumteers, will find a way to break Scratch's fate which is likely to be shown in chapter 42 to dear Osiris gently. OMFG.
    Something tells me that he may like any outcome of a confrontation for as long as the storytelling around it is awesome and in acknowledgement with what the meaning of the particular character is/ was in the whole story. Scratch is and was very important for this story - in many ways. So let's hope that her demise will be incredible, awesome, and heart-gripping. After all Osiris is not the only one enjoying her and/ or the voice-actress behind her. But maybe Scratch won't be gone in terms of dead after the events we will learn about more (maybe soon).
    Likes YetAnotherBloodyCheek liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Something tells me that he may like any outcome of a confrontation for as long as the storytelling around it is awesome and in acknowledgement with what the meaning of the particular character is/ was in the whole story. Scratch is and was very important for this story - in many ways. So let's hope that her demise will be incredible, awesome, and heart-gripping. After all Osiris is not the only one enjoying her and/ or the voice-actress behind her. But maybe Scratch won't be gone in terms of dead after the events we will learn about more (maybe soon).
    I think that episode 42 will excel at this special task most likely. However, Misses Scratch's death might dampen his spirits permanently, I am afraid...

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi there,

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    There's still something that most people have missed in the last two chapters. Oh well...

EDIT: Changed "episodes" to "Chapters"
    Nope. It's something sound-based. That's the only clue I can give.
    I happened to notice something that was weird the first time I heard it, but didn't realize it. In #41-2 at minute 8:30-8:32 ... This corresponds with minute 17:00-17:02 in #40-3 ... It actually sounds like kind of a "word" or "oral order" or something ... Right after that King R2Da2 the Resourceful screams hard in pain ... Does anyone recognize what is orally voiced?

Edit: I have cut the bits and pieces out of the given two episodes and combined them in one single file; I then uploaded it and you will find it here:
    Weird Voice

The first few seconds are the excerpt from #40-3, the last few seconds are from #41-2 ...

Is that it?

Mad
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Jan 7th, 2014 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Sorry, typo
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Just relistened to all 3 chapters:

1) Where's Riley? (

2) Michael saying if there is any bit of Randy left inside that thing, no wonder he is making my life a living hell? (paraphrased from memory). Based on this I don't think Randy is on the human's side at all. Hmmmm More like Randy and Ink are deliberately going after the humans in the humans vs zed battle for LA.

3) Puck and co are going to check out Ink's house. Why do I get the feeling that this might be the last we hear from our soldier buddies...

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd

Burt

If I had people in the field, I would still want to support them. I would make it easy for them to monitor events at the base. Even if they remained "dark" I would give them information. It gives them cover and they can be called back in case of emergency. report camera info, supply cache that have been found, etc.

Burt, may not be done with his mission of killing Scratch, but he might have over heard the AM radio chatter between Michael and Tanya. Datu is ill And Lizzy is due. I do not know how Burt an Riley could stay away. I do not think Burt and Riley listen24/7, but a sit rep every morning seems plausible.
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Jan 7th, 2014 at 09:30 AM.
    Likes Red Shirt, Cabbage Patch, Gooer liked this post

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

*flips over table.

I'm glad someone caught that. There's still something that most people have missed in the last two chapters. Oh well...

EDIT: Changed "episodes" to "Chapters"
    You did this because I brought the musical back up, didn't you?

~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Hello.

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Hi there,

I happened to notice something that was weird the first time I heard it, but didn't realize it. In #41-2 at minute 8:30-8:32 ... This corresponds with minute 17:00-17:02 in #40-3 ... It actually sounds like kind of a "word" or "oral order" or something ... Right after that King R2Da2 the Resourceful screams hard in pain ... Does anyone recognize what is orally voiced?

Edit: I have cut the bits and pieces out of the given two episodes and combined them in one single file; I then uploaded it and you will find it here:
    Weird Voice

The first few seconds are the excerpt from #40-3, the last few seconds are from #41-2 ...

Is that it?

Mad
    I have uploaded another file - this time with bigger excerpts: First roughly 25 seconds is from #40-3, next 25 seconds from #41-2; and then I overlayed them both ... With that in mind it really looks like the monsters have a certain language. But this one specific moment I excerpted in the first file looks like "out of place" - no clue, why. Or am I overthinking things here? What do you? Who says that? What does it mean?

Comparing #40-3 and #41-2

Edit: And the weird sections are at roughly 00:14+, 00:40+, and 01:06+ on this comparison-soundfile ...
    (The soundfiles I created with Audacity on an Ubuntu 13.10 machine) /edit

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Jan 7th, 2014 at 10:56 AM.
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Haven't realized something else in #41-2. Michael talks about Kelly having dug through all the information stored in CJ's safe at Dunbar ... Too bad, that #41-3 tells us that there was nothing of value (yet) in it ...
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post

You did this because I brought the musical back up, didn't you?

I feel a "were not dead: the musical" coming...
    Likes nikvoodoo, kent17, EpiEpee liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    I feel a "were not dead: the musical" coming...
    Sweet Jesus ...
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast