User Tag List

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    True maybe Riley is there with Burt? Wishful thinking here
    I feel like she's okay, there or safe somewhere else. Maybe just keeping an eye on scratch. It's a simple cliff hanger to just not reintroduce her immediately.

The audio clue KC said we missed has to be in Chemical Reactions. Unless he said last two chapters and expecting us to go back one chapter and relisten to three for no apparent reason.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    True maybe Riley is there with Burt? Wishful thinking here
    The biggest question is when was the last time Riley had any interaction with CJ???? If CJ has been anywhere near you recently your chances of dying go up dramatically!!!!
    Likes Gooer, Elisa liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by cringebot View Post
    I feel like she's okay, there or safe somewhere else. Maybe just keeping an eye on scratch. It's a simple cliff hanger to just not reintroduce her immediately.

The audio clue KC said we missed has to be in Chemical Reactions. Unless he said last two chapters and expecting us to go back one chapter and relisten to three for no apparent reason.
    I assumed when he said the last 2 chapters he was referring to this chapter(41) and the previous(40)....... Chemical reactions is 39.....

With that being said, I have listened to both 40 and 41 again and I can't find anything, unless we are missing something in the Zombie attack on Datu?!?!?

Maybe we should just relisten to everything again!?!?!?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    And the rest of the season will be a new tuna sandwich story from Burt, and the season will end with Saul exclaiming "Wow! That sounds like some great four months you two had!", and then someone kicks in the door, leaving us wondering WTF just happened.
    This ending would fill me with so much anger and hate for human kind, that I would start the Zombie Apocalypse myself, just for a better ending.
    Likes Eviebae, kent17, Gooer, Storm, zombie Danny liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    I assumed when he said the last 2 chapters he was referring to this chapter(41) and the previous(40)....... Chemical reactions is 39.....

With that being said, I have listened to both 40 and 41 again and I can't find anything, unless we are missing something in the Zombie attack on Datu?!?!?

I'm relistening to 39 atm, but my first thought was we missed something during the Datu attack. That was the first time WA confused me with the audio action bits. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't we hear a vehicle drive off after Datu got attacked? I can't recall.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    I'm relistening to 39 atm, but my first thought was we missed something during the Datu attack. That was the first time WA confused me with the audio action bits. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't we hear a vehicle drive off after Datu got attacked? I can't recall.
    Sounded like a vehicle driving up or driving away.............. So either Someone drove up after the Zombies ran away, and Datu is just not talking about it......... Or Randy and Crew jumped into the convertible and drove off listening the The Beach Boys!!!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post

I do remember a couple of things ringing a bell but I can't remember what they were. I have so much of this story in my head that I drive my wife crazy with my We're Alive quotes. (Or alarm her when I say things like, "Shoot that bitch in the face!")
    Likes kent17, Storm liked this post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    The only thing I hear is Randy(or another Zombie) says something that sounds like "Mine"(Originally thought to be "Die") during the attack on Datu........

Now Tanya says something about whatever caused the whole thing coming from Waaay underground............. So here is the stretch......

Is Randy/Zombie saying "Mine" like telling the others zombies get away from Datu because I want to bite this one????

Or is "Mine" a hint to where they should be going??? Randy Also says "Go"

So did Randy bite Datu in order to make sure he would be able to breath at ground zero(So far only people who are "infected" can breath there)??? and then tell him where to go(a mine under Inglewood)???

Is there something Deep under Ingelwood that Datu can find or Repair that will help with everything???

Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

I believe she's either on a personal crusade for revenge, or she's found and abandoned liquor store somewhere...
    Likes Cabbage Patch, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Just relistened to all 3 chapters:

3) Puck and co are going to check out Ink's house. Why do I get the feeling that this might be the last we hear from our soldier buddies...

I hope not. So far, it seems that Robins is a journal writer (Narrator) . So, we'll at least get an account from him.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast