User Tag List

Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Quick! Someone run the bite under a cold tap! Fetch a hot water bottle! And some modest pain relief! We can not let Datu die!... Tho there is a big well to push Cj down....
    A Sig what now?

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurLoved3 months registered

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I agree with those who are curious about Hope and why he didn't call for her.
    It seems fairly obvious to me that he *wouldn't* want to see or speak to Hope.

There's the dignity side of things- Datu would want to protect her from having to see him in the scratched and bleeding state he is in now, but especially from her having to see him if he turns. He would want her to remember him as Datu, not as a raving flesh-eating monster.

And final good-byes can be horribly hard and painful. Some people (myself included) would prefer to not have to go through them at all, and let the person remember you as you were.
    Likes Red Shirt, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:

The overwhelming thought that occurs to me when I look at the cover art is:

I wonder if behemoths wear pants, and if so, how do they find them in their size?

I swear my brain works differently to others at times.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Actually, I'm kinda glad that we finally might lose some more key characters. Angel's death didn't touch me at all, simply because he didn't even speak. He could as well just have been dead since the end of chapter 24. With Datu, we hear his pain as he cries out, we hear how the others help and talk to him, hell, we even hear the man digging his own grave.
    I will say though, that he probably became one of my favorite characters, I mean, how many people would be able to go through all the things Datu's been, the arena, Boulder, then Irwin, now this... And then even be strong enough to make their own last resting place? That's just wow.
    Was going to say "long live", but doesn't seem that likely, so... Hail king Datu, the resourceful!
    Wow, I found the non-speaking Angel scene very powerful. I hope we get a flashback at sometime in the show to hear him again, but I think that scene worked really well.

The cover art sure could be the water works. I remeber hearing the catwalks. It has been so many months I wonder if Mchael remembers it differently than what we heard. I could see it performed with different lines, but I could just as easily see his story narrating as a voice over into something new.

Speculatin: Randy has speaking lines. I do not think KC would want to do that whole scene as a narration. Michael yells Randy after his surgery while unconscious. That means something affected him pretty deeply. Not just seeing a biter wearing a Randy Name Tag.
    Likes Gnex, Storm, Witch_Doctor liked this post

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWildfire View Post

I wonder if behemoths wear pants, and if so, how do they find them in their size?

They can't carry stuff in their pockets - hands are too big
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWildfire View Post

I thought the same while looking at the artwork. Also, I swear I see a Behemoth woody (no pun intended). Maybe that's part of the reason that Micheal hasn't shared is story.

Seriously, monkey business aside, that thing looks like a giant gibbon. Some male primates exhibit an erection during agonistic behavior, when they are facing down a threat. Not saying they're turned primates, but maybe the Zombies' behavior is more primal than modern humans.
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Dec 17th, 2013 at 06:15 AM.
    Likes Unit, Gnex, Storm liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I thought the same while looking at the artwork. Also, I swear I see a Behemoth woody (no pun intended).
    All the 'roids would have probably shrunk everything, but still... The thought of behemoth crown jewels dangling about is rather worrying. Surely someone who had seen a behemoth would have commented on this?!

But then, if they are wearing pants, they'd be too big to just find them. So that leaves me with an image of a behemoth trying to thread a needle and sew together some trousers.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Zoinks

Um, so I was going to reference that eye of the storm is often a calm place before it gets crazy again. Datu might die and this is the calm section?

So, was going to lighten the mood some. Now, this takes on a whole new meaning with WItchDoctors post. But, like Nik says Threads do what threads do. I had this thought before hand, lol...

Likes scbubba, Witch_Doctor liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Well, the Hulk always seem to fit just fine in Doctor Banners pants. Its almost X-mas. Lots of magic in the area to maintain a PG13 rating lol...
    Likes Footbutt liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Well, the Hulk always seem to fit just fine in Doctor Banners pants. Its almost X-mas. Lots of magic in the area to maintain a PG13 rating lol...
    Beat me too the Incredible Hulk reference. But hey, somebody put clothes on the Inklings. On that note, no body mentioned he other Inklings as being larger like the one at Raydon Labs. I wonder if they all changed.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast