User Tag List

Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

I remember the water works episode - the growl they all heard definetly sounded like a behemoth. And now with the artwork suggesting it too, its very likely that the question of Michael's arm will finally be answered.
    Likes alexcadtek, Elisa, Gnex liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Technically, yes. But, I consider it more a mercy kill. Yes, Scratch killed him because he wouldn't tell her where Pegs and the others went, but she also knew he was going to die. I don't know, maybe she would of killed him either if he wasn't on death's door....
    Scratch is a Murderer!!!! Just like CJ when she sent Glenn, Jay and Datu out on this suicide mission!!!!
    Last edited by Gnex; Dec 17th, 2013 at 12:49 PM.
    Likes Gooer, Elisa liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    I was saying earlier if it could be something with skin pigment or color. It seems that that Saul, Tanya and Datu all have that in common. Could it be Melanin? Do melanin and Keratin 18 have any connection?
    This what I find far fetched. It seems to be too much of a coincidence for two members of the main group to be immune. Now Datu is a super slow turner? Out of all the specimens Tanya has encountered she has come across just one and the best connection we can come up with is skin color? I figure there would be a lot more cases that would make this apparent.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Ok.............

So I was sitting here at work........ thinking about zombies....... and thinking about how we all know that Datu is going to be perfectly fine......

Then it hit me........

I know others have said that there may be some kind of connection between Saul and Tanya's skin tone and not being infected......

Datu also has a darker skin tone....... but............... this is the part that just hit me........

Ink Tattooed himself....... thus creating a "fake" darker skin tone and/or adding pigment to his skin tone........

We also see what appears to be an Albino Behemoth in the Artwork, which is a complete lack of pigment......

Could this have something to do with not completely turning??? or slow turning???
    Likes ZombieWildfire, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    Datu said he was bitten by a regular, so unless he is lying (which is unlike Datu) then there was a regular one there. If it was #9 that bit Jay then wouldn't Jay become a little one? is that how it works?

Jay either ignored Datu because he could recognize that was already turning, or Jay could still see Datu as a friend; I'm leaning towards the latter.

Kc is dancing around if zombies can tell who has been bitten/infected (Randy taking Tanya but not biting her, Jay ignoring Datu) so I think there is something important to it.

Edit: I just listened to the end of Chapter 12 when, Tommy turns. He full on attacks Saul, and only runs to the stairwell to escape, not because he recognizes "friends". I say Jay could tell Datu was infected.
    Last edited by kent17; Dec 17th, 2013 at 01:45 PM.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by alexcadtek View Post
    Is WA addicting or what!
    Uh, no! I can stop anytime I want.

Who am i kidding? My therapist listens to the show now.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalJHP View Post
    No, no.... KC = Michael.
    For his wife's sake, I hope he's not remotely the emotional cripple Michael is.
    Likes skankyfish, Storm, zombie Danny liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    This might be sound tinfoily - but why did Jay not attack Datu? Did Jay identify Datu as a zombie? Does that mean that Datu might serve as some sort of zombified stealth individual? This would open the way for Datu to go where nobody who has not been bitten yet can go, would it not?
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    I think that only with walkers. Since we know Randy grab Tanya and # 7 also want to do the same thing. In a matter of fact, Tanya stay off the battlefield......
    Also #8 went after Saul. But maybe once the remaining 4 Inklings are gone, the Final Five three of them can infiltrate the Cylon home world Ink's secret lair.
    Likes skankyfish, scbubba liked this post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    Ok.............

So I was sitting here at work........ thinking about zombies....... and thinking about how we all know that Datu is going to be perfectly fine......

Then it hit me........

I know others have said that there may be some kind of connection between Saul and Tanya's skin tone and not being infected......

Datu also has a darker skin tone....... but............... this is the part that just hit me........

Ink Tattooed himself....... thus creating a "fake" darker skin tone and/or adding pigment to his skin tone........

We also see what appears to be an Albino Behemoth in the Artwork, which is a complete lack of pigment......

Could this have something to do with not completely turning??? or slow turning???
    But the obvious question would be, what about all the other darker complexioned Los Angelinos? Millions of Latinos, Blacks, and Asian running around unchanged would be noticed. What about blood type? Grog & 7odd have brought this angle up.
    Likes alexcadtek liked this post
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    I haven't had a chance to read everything on this thread but a couple things that stick out to me.

I'll start with Tanya. She cut her hair. You can do long term testing by testing your hair.

Datu "feeling" himself changing.. He also thought he was dying from shock after The waterworks incident. Can't put stock in it.

CJ knowing everything about everyone. I think she did this just in case Saul and Victor tried to say she didn't care about coming to save them from the mallers. However, getting to know people would have changed her.

Had a couple more thoughts but g2g

Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast