User Tag List

Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    What did you guys think of the attitude of Puck and Robbins, a little callous towards Datu no? I am so glad that Michael went at CJ and gave her a piece of his mind. Team Michael
    I think they were just more scared about the fact he could turn, and weren't THAT close to him; On the other hand, we have Michael, who has been friends with him since the start, and considered one of his close friends, which he doesn't want to see hurt (or in this case, be turned)

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Anyone else notice how Michael once again refuses Victor's offer of help? I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, MAN
    Likes LiamKerrington, Elisa liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Anyone else notice how Michael once again refuses Victor's offer of help? I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, MAN
    The man make one bad burrito and he get stink-eye from months. It isn't Vic fault that he couldn't use real meat for it. Mrs. Moo was unavailable.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck yyyyyyyyoooooooouuuuuuuuuu KC! And I mean that with love. Most heartrending episode for me since 23-2! Why Datu, lovable, lovable Datu...

Only thing I have hope for is that Tanya predicts the turning time wrong, with Datu changing early. We could have some good horror if zombie Datu is able to attack someone. But I am just going to go feel sad now. Probably punching something. First Paul Walker, then Nelson Mandela, now Glenn and Datu. Jay doesn't count because I am a cold SOB.

Very effective episode. I did like the re-emergence of "Dark Michael". Anyone else get the mental image of him grabbing CJ by the back of the neck to drag her to see the devastation.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikepaw View Post
    Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck yyyyyyyyoooooooouuuuuuuuuu KC! And I mean that with love. Most heartrending episode for me since 23-2! Why Datu, lovable, lovable Datu...

Only thing I have hope for is that Tanya predicts the turning time wrong, with Datu changing early. We could have some good horror if zombie Datu is able to attack someone. But I am just going to go feel sad now. Probably punching something. First Paul Walker, then Nelson Mandela, now Glenn and Datu. Jay doesn't count because I am a cold SOB.

Very effective episode. I did like the re-emergence of "Dark Michael". Anyone else get the mental image of him grabbing CJ by the back of the neck to drag her to see the devastation.
    Most confusing thing about this episode? Datu killed Jay. Datu's portrayed by Jay Olegario. I sometimes use the character names on set, rather than the actor's names... There were many confusing moments all the way down to editing this one. "Jay's too loud at that part"... "Which Jay?"

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Holy Smoke!!! On my iPod this looks like a puff of smoke. This is the clearest picture of an Abominable Behemoth, yet. Water pumping station anyone?

http://www.zombiepodcast.com/wp-cont...ec15-FINAL.jpg
    Wow!!! I don't look at the artwork because for some reason it shows randomly on my phone, but at the beginning of the episode I thought it was the water pumping station and I thought "awesome way of telling us what happened: by surprise!". Now I think Michael is going to have to explain what happened as the last request of a dying Datu that for this more than for anything else will be our hero.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Nobody has really mentioned it so I gotta say.

thank you KC for getting the reason the pump burnt up on datu right. Had he said anything else it probly would have driven me nuts.(!)

carry on.
    Likes scbubba, Witch_Doctor, Kc liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    So, let us fix the pump / well problem for poor Datu. He cannot get the right current/voltage to the pump to lift the hydrostatic head up out of the ground. He keeps trying to supply more power to lift the head. Let's turn that around. Shrink the weight of the head.

The weight of the head is a function of the length of the pipe and the pipe diameter. Can he put pipes or sticks inside the pipe to occupy space to reduce the effective diameter of the pipe? They do not have to run the big generator 24/7 to get enough water for the colony, it seems they just have to use it because it is the only thing with enough power. My guess, it is over engineered. Shrink the head Datu...

just a guess...

We have this ( ).... Maybe we can turn it into this (o) and reduce the amount of power required

I have no idea if it will work, I am not an engineer, I am a general manager that lives outside of the box, helping techies redefine their problems with fresh eyes
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Dec 16th, 2013 at 03:31 PM.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Exactly right.

also could explore the idea of an aquaduct type system once the water is out of the ground well. A large storage vessel above ground close to the pump would lessen the front strain of pushing water to the colony. From there allow gravity to do the work for you
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I agree with those who are curious about Hope and why he didn't call for her.

Fantastic episode. Heart wrenching episode! I think there's something to be said about the zombies knowing someone is turning. Because they witnessed the attack We saw Ink be attacked and then left to turn. Jay treats Datu the same. Curiouser and curiouser.
    Likes Unit, scbubba, LiamKerrington, Z Sniper liked this post
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast