User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    I knew it was there, just wanted you guys to get your facts exact. Sorry for the trickery.

and the fact is he likely was only granted the one suit. He was being held for multiple homicides after all. So the same pics in the same suit over the course of a few days makes sense, in my mind at least.
    But wouldn't they just take his picture in his prison uniform? Why make him get dressed up?

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by GreggSz View Post
    I don’t think its relevant for the time line but the tivo tv report said the judge accepted Ink ‘s insanity plea. So he was in the court house at some point. I’m guessing he was in the truck about to head to the mental health facility when he was bitten.
    I don't think it was a bite that turned him

Quote Originally Posted by GreggSz View Post
    Jail house tattoos are common. The crazy amount of tattoos does aid his insanity plea.
    I suspect there may be more meaning to the tattoos themselves than that

"Lurker"

Status
    Maybe the tattoos are some sort of code or something he didn't want himself to forget if he knew he what was going to happen.

Also, I'm not sure what chapter it was but it was during the search for the helicopters I think it was Devils Workshop with Kalani and Riley when they went through the hallway with all the blood and fingernails. Was Ink the one who caught Rileys arrow or was it a different gibgobbler?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by daveyman23 View Post
    But wouldn't they just take his picture in his prison uniform? Why make him get dressed up?
    I'm not for exactly which picture you're referring to, but if the picture's from the newspaper it would be press coverage of the trial, and Roberts was a in a suit for that. If it's in the police file, it could be several different pictures for his record. It could be a picture of when he was apprehended, if he was wearing a suit then; or they are seeing his face from some sort of mugshot, where he's not in a suit.

If you're refering to "this is a picture of him a few days before the trial" - that's a newspaper photo.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points

Yea, the picture from a few days before was from either the newspaper or sometime near there when he was wearing the suit. As was said to me it sounded like Kelly said he never got out of the van which means the press (as per usual for them) were assuming he was to be let out and sent to a hospital on an insanity plea since they thought him insane. In reality, as proven by the cameras, he never even got free of the van to go inside. Instead he had his arm eaten to an extent by a few of the dead. When he began to change they immediately backed away a bit fearful of the superior being. However what I don't get is why they describe this and that his face is slightly messed up but in the art they keep hhim clean cut and perfect. That's 1 thing KC and his artist are forgetting is the arm. Unless they'd perposelly left his arm fine so we wouldn't guess it beforehand or they really are different even though the latest chapters basically confirm Ink/Bill Roberts and The Man In The Pins tripe suit are the same person.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Angel View Post
    However what I don't get is why they describe this and that his face is slightly messed up but in the art they keep hhim clean cut and perfect.
    His face is messed up?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

In the episode where he attacks the tower and kills Paul they mentioned something along the lines of his face being slightly messed up, however it could have been a reference to the ink now that I am fully awake and thinking about it. Though it does say his face was slightly messed up when I listened to it.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Angel View Post
    In the episode where he attacks the tower and kills Paul they mentioned something along the lines of his face being slightly messed up, however it could have been a reference to the ink now that I am fully awake and thinking about it. Though it does say his face was slightly messed up when I listened to it.
    MICHAEL (V.O.) (CONT’D)
    We crept down the stretch of hallway and rounded the corner. A man in a gray pin-striped suit stood near the end of the hall banging on the door. Between him and us, the humanish remains laid on the ground, missing a majority of its head.

MICHAEL (V.O.)
    He stood there with his back towards us. Only turning his ear slightly; looking at us out of the corner of his eye. He then put his hands up in the air.

MICHAEL (V.O.)
    He stood there, twenty feet from us now, and pointed to the floor above us. Burt never lowered his rifle.

MICHAEL (V.O.)
    She pointed to the mutilated body lying on the floor below us. We all switched our eyes to the other body laying facedown, in the pin-striped suit.

MICHAEL (V.O.)
    As Burt said this, the man in the pinstripes rose instantly to his feet. His face became visible as he looked down on us, standing at least six and a half feet tall. There wasn’t a patch of skin left on his body that wasn’t colored with one tattoo or another. His bright green eyes squinted as his grin extended to show the crooked and broken pieces of his remaining teeth. He leaned forward, for only a breath, until his glare met Saul’s knife. As he turned to run, I noticed the two burnt holes in his shirt.

That's directly from the script. He has messed up teeth now, but not face.
    Last edited by Kc; Jan 18th, 2014 at 05:07 PM.
    Likes MrRedBeard liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Alright, thank you KC for straightening that out for me. It is very appreciated! So I had a few things mixed up in my head.
    Likes Kc liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12