[top]Attention You Creative Types!

We're Not Dead is holding a contest to create the best Raydon Labs commercial! Now that we have a little more information on what the lab is, we're looking for a Pre-Z Day Radio ad for the mysterious Pharmaceutical Company.

[top]Who Can Enter?

Anyone!

[top]What do we have to do?

Well, there are two ways.
  • Create an audio commercial that is 30 seconds in length (that's a standard radio commercial).
  • Write a radio script. Make sure if you're submitting a script that it can be reasonably acted out in the 30 second time limit.

[top]Ok...I've created it. Now what?

Now you submit them to werenotdeadpodcast@gmail.com. We will play the entries and read the scripts as they arrive.

[top]When does the contest end?

Submissions must be received by Midnight of December 31st (New Years Eve) EST. So get those submissions in before the ball drops in Times Square!

[top]What do I win

Why does it always have to result in winning something? Can't you just be proud that you won the contest??

There will be a yet to be ironed out prize for the winner.

[top]Who will judge the winning submission?

The submissions will be voted on by the WA community. Once voting closes, the top 5 submissions will be judged by a special panel of WA staff (like Kc, Blaire, Grayson etc).

[top]Can I submit more than one commercial?

No. One submission per person. This contest is long enough that you have ample brainstorming time! Give us the best that you got!

So that's it! Go out and create!