User Tag List

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    There will be no Christmas episode...
    Bummer. What if there was a contest for fan-submitted Christmas episode scripts? Perhaps the winning script could be turned into a mini-episode that wouldn't have to be canonical - just something silly and fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDung View Post
    Bummer. What if there was a contest for fan-submitted Christmas episode scripts? Perhaps the winning script could be turned into a mini-episode that wouldn't have to be canonical - just something silly and fun.
    Honestly, I don't really do anything out of canon for this stuff. The only thing close has been the "trick" adverts in the beginning of each episode. If someone were to write a good one of those, I definitely would consider producing it.

But producing others writing my characters doesn't fit for me.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Honestly, I don't really do anything out of canon for this stuff. The only thing close has been the "trick" adverts in the beginning of each episode. If someone were to write a good one of those, I definitely would consider producing it.

But producing others writing my characters doesn't fit for me.
    Witch-Doc, Nik,Osiris and scbubba get on it! Z Sniper, you are the supervisor. But don't tell Brit or you know who will need to be in it.
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Oct 23rd, 2013 at 10:40 AM.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    A funny "trick ad" could be nurse Brit advertising for her "college" and how well they prepared her for the work force as a nurse.
    Likes Arch_Will, scbubba liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

There will be no Christmas episode...
    Oh noes!!!!
    Likes zombie Danny liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Let's have another look at Michael.

First he says his parents are alive, then he jumps all over Riley when we she asks about them. Later we find they died in a car crash. Did they? I only ask because we have really seen people go crazy when it comes to revenge. Scratch is the primary, but we CJ break character, Burt and Riley go off the deep end. I understand the blood lust, but looking for one person in Southerrn California with everything else going on. Michael sure goes crazy over Randy.
    This is why I think Micheal was adopted 1 set of parents died in a car crash the others were alive when everything hit the fan. Randy I'm guessing was his adopted parents kid, probably younger then MC.

I'd guess the parents who raised him died in the car crash, and his bio parents gave him up so he has no connection to them. He would be an only child since randy isn't truly his brother. They were probably close as kids but drifted apart after Micheal found out he was adopted (M probably struggled to deal with the fact he was adopted). He probably has regrets for turning his back on randy so he doesn't want to give up on him and is probably the sole reason he thinks there could be a cure.
    Likes Red Shirt, Storm, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by pmchawk View Post
    This is why I think Micheal was adopted 1 set of parents died in a car crash the others were alive when everything hit the fan. Randy I'm guessing was his adopted parents kid, probably younger then MC.

I'd guess the parents who raised him died in the car crash, and his bio parents gave him up so he has no connection to them. He would be an only child since randy isn't truly his brother. They were probably close as kids but drifted apart after Micheal found out he was adopted (M probably struggled to deal with the fact he was adopted). He probably has regrets for turning his back on randy so he doesn't want to give up on him and is probably the sole reason he thinks there could be a cure.
    Then Michael raises Randy's son while Victor and Kelly raise the twin sister and twenty tears later... Nah! I'm gonna stick with your idea. It does make things fit into place nicely. I like this.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Not sure if this ones been thrown out there before.

Michaels parents die in car crash..randy was the other driver

dunno, first connection I made off the top of me head...i don't know that the animosity would be there like that if they were siblings....not in that fashion at least.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I have to admit that the formaldehyde thing troubles me. Why does Randy carry such a small quantity of it? If Randy is linked to Raydon Labs and somehow managed to remain some of his intelligence, why does he transport it in such an amateurish way? I mean, there are some quite explicit transportation guidelines such as http://water.usgs.gov/admin/memo/pol...icy93.044.html. So, Randy's health might have slightly deteriorated since we last saw him.

Nevertheless, thin foil time: maybe the formaldehyde solution is used by TWOWTM as a carrier as part of a catalyst chain process to create his special zombies. Pure speculation.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by pmchawk View Post

His parents are dead, and he wasn't adopted. He just didn't want to get all warm and fuzzy with everyone early on. It wasn't their business.

Not to discourage discussion, but just wanted to let you know.
    Likes Arch_Will, Merlin1274, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast