User Tag List

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Archlycan
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    it made sense. just bustin your balls a lil..... and just so beards make more sense.

short beard=distinguished
    medium beard=hobo
    long beard=wizard

I don't see how that gets boring...

have fun brother!

you forgot...

no beard = Lady
    Likes Unit, 7oddisdead liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    e) Skittles ... Skittles, Skittles, Skittles ... And Mr. Whiskers. What.About.THEM??? No, seriously: Will Skittle play a role again in this story of survival? And what would be the chances that Riley and Burt or Scratch and Tardust would meet him? And what would be the next thing happening then?
    Skittles is hanging out with Nurse Brit. lol
    Seriously, I don't think we've seen the last of Skittles (at least I hope not). I can see Skittles spotting Scratch (and maybe other Mallers) running from a pack of zombies. He helps them get to safety like he did with Kalani and Angel at the base. He takes them in not knowing what bad news they are. Later he runs into Burt and Riley. When he recognizes Riley, he invites them back to his safe house where things gets real interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    Liam I am starting to think the Saul/Vic banishment will not be revealed till the last minute.. Maybe CJ needs them to come back cause their help is really needed. Then it will be Saul saying something then about it.. Kinda like a you did not want us till you needed us type comment and it blows up from there.. Or Dunbar gets over run and they have to make a quick exodus back to the colony, so they tell Michael about it so they can get him on their side to get back in. Those are the only 2 ways I see it coming out. I just do not see it coming to light in just a casual conversation. Something will have to spark it or it would have happened back when she ordered them out.
    I'd say it's more likely that The Colony gets overrun and they have to get to Dunbar where Saul and Victor re-negotiate the deal with CJ. Besides it looks like CJ may be heading back toward her controlling ways that led to the original downfall of Dunbar. There were people who had left Dunbar because they were tired of CJ's leadership, that may happen at the colony too.

Quote Originally Posted by pmchawk View Post
    Funny story, when I was listening the 1st time I didn't hear the following,

Lizzy "are you"
    Saul "wha what, No."
    Lizzy "then what is this."

So, I was thinking wow.. KC.. You're going there?? Wow..

Lol
    Is that a ring in your pocket or are you just glad to see me.

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Hm, can it really be taken for granted that we will have a four months story leap into the future according to what Michael says at the end? Really? In my opinion, it might just be some foreshadowing. I think that there whatever will happen up to Michael encounter with Randy needs a proper build-up.
    I agree it's just foreshadowing. It will be a way to pick up the pace on what's about to come to get set up for some serious action and story that will lead to a lot of answers and begin the final resolution. We probably won't hear much from Michael and the soldiers in the next couple chapters other than maybe brief narratives of "We've been doing _____ for ____ weeks now..." or "Today we found ______". Most likely the next few chapters will focus on the other "groups" (Burt/Riley, Kelly/Tanya, Saul/Victor/Lizzy) and stories of their 4 months.
    Come on now, we can't just skip ahead 4 months until we get a very special "How the Scratch stole Christmas" episode.
    Last edited by Condor; Oct 8th, 2013 at 10:01 PM.
    Likes Shaggers, scbubba liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Unit9014 View Post
    Most if my thoughts have already been covered by others, but the part I can't get over is Michael's shift in personality.

It seems like every time he talks now, I can't even recognize it as Michael Cross. He has become a pushover. He calls CJ on lying to Saul and Vic and she threatens retaliation like he is an AWOL soldier and Michael instantly crumbles.

Pegs goes in to her lets be friends speech and tells him he is fragile and weak, and he still leaves like all giddy with a big grin on his face. What happened to the Michael that took a shovel to a guys face for hurting one of his friends, or stood up to Marcus for lying to the colony or took charge in Irwin and rallied some troops to stand up to a superior officer and delay the nuke detonation or brought a zombie body back for testing even though he was ordered not to? What happened to that guy?
    My guess is that the stress he's under has changed. He seemed aloof before the outbreak, full of stress when he took command after the out break but he's different when someone he's someone else is in charge. Even still, he's different when Kimmet was in charge vs the way he is when CJ is in charge. I just agree that he IS different.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    My guess is that the stress he's under has changed. He seemed aloof before the outbreak, full of stress when he took command after the out break but he's different when someone he's someone else is in charge. Even still, he's different when Kimmet was in charge vs the way he is when CJ is in charge. I just agree that he IS different.
    He is different but he's not a different person. A LOT has changed for the man since those first few months after Z-day. Our little Mikey has even grown up some....

At this point, Michael doesn't see that anyone (CJ) has hurt his friends or even put them in danger. So no need to be the shovel swinger. Yet.....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Just a side thought, did it sound like Nate Geez and Blair Wayland were not in the studio recording at the same time? There seemed to be a pause in between each of their lines and the 'chemistry' seemed a bit off.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    In pretty much every situation where someone else was 'in charge' and he was the right hand man.. Angel as his commanding officer, Burt takes charge in the tower, Marcus in charge of the Colony, Kimmet in charge of Irwin... Michael still had a take charge personality and still stood up and spoke his mind and did what needed to be done; for some reason he doesn't seem to be the same with CJ.

Could it be because he likes her leadership more than the others? because she is a woman? because he feels in the other scenarios it didn't work out well so he wants to change it up? maybe he feels CJ is giving him enough freedom to do what he wants so no need to take charge on his own?

I don't know the exact reason but it is very noticeably different and a very drastic shift in his basic personality, without much of an explanation as to why the change has occurred.

At the end of this episode Michael mentions how optimistic they were. Maybe that is the thing that has changed, the stress is less and he is feeling optimistic and so less 'on edge' so he is relaxing and letting go of the reigns a bit. I don't know.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, scbubba liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Kc Ive always enjoyed the cliff hangers bring it on. Not kissing ass but I dig how every episode I can still be hanging on at this point. I don't even mind the wait these days. I've been so excited this season but haven't been on the forums lately. I'm still reading pages on here and all but my 2 cents is that and hearing that last line about randy made me grin. I have no speculation right now I'm just going to stick my tin foil hat and be in the corners reviewing evidence with Tanya

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Just a side thought, did it sound like Nate Geez and Blair Wayland were not in the studio recording at the same time? There seemed to be a pause in between each of their lines and the 'chemistry' seemed a bit off.
    Yeah I was noticing the same thing, you are spot on... just a little gap in between their lines that sounded unnatural and it didn't flow together like a normal conversation would.

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteranBeloved10000 Experience Points
    Sad. We were definitely together. We even wrastled!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Unit9014 View Post
    In pretty much every situation where someone else was 'in charge' and he was the right hand man.. Angel as his commanding officer, Burt takes charge in the tower, Marcus in charge of the Colony, Kimmet in charge of Irwin... Michael still had a take charge personality and still stood up and spoke his mind and did what needed to be done; for some reason he doesn't seem to be the same with CJ.

Could it be because he likes her leadership more than the others? because she is a woman? because he feels in the other scenarios it didn't work out well so he wants to change it up? maybe he feels CJ is giving him enough freedom to do what he wants so no need to take charge on his own?

I don't know the exact reason but it is very noticeably different and a very drastic shift in his basic personality, without much of an explanation as to why the change has occurred.

At the end of this episode Michael mentions how optimistic they were. Maybe that is the thing that has changed, the stress is less and he is feeling optimistic and so less 'on edge' so he is relaxing and letting go of the reigns a bit. I don't know.
    Yeah, you're right. He does roll over easily when CJ talks. Could be her charisma or it could be that everyone else would butt heads with him totally, but CJ does things differently with him. She makes her point, acknowledges his concerns, then gives him some sort of concession. I've noticed this time and again. Michael questions something, she tells him why her plan is the best, pats him on the head for the wittle bwitty idea then gives him a treat and sends him scurrying away happily. Think back when he questioned sending Saul & Victor away and the four months delay in his research.

CRAP!!! It STILL took four months for Micheal to make any headway? (Nothing to see here. Move along, move along.)
    Likes Arch_Will, scbubba liked this post
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast