User Tag List

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 38-1

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by pmchawk View Post
    It does feel like a final goodbye. The actors don't know the entire story so Saul and Victor should feel like they are saying their final goodbyes. I don't recall, should we wait to post thoughts or concerns regarding things happening in the episode?
    it's nine and if anyone is being responsible and hasn't seen the episode they will go through one page at a time.

So... wow CJ is in control. I'm kinda upset that Michael didn't throw a bigger fit. Honestly, the three people he thought were dead for month are alive and he finally gets reunited with them and that was it. Come on Mikey, do a little better.

I didn't think CJ would have played Saul and Vic's departure in that light. It's weak, but I guess most people aren't looking into it too deeply, other than Riley.

Overall good set up episode for the chapter. I'm going with the Dunbar/Colony split will be happening most, if not all, of the season. Also, I still think Riley will die before she gets to kill Scratch
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Sad, great, nice one. And no, there are no final good-byes. They will make it at Dunbar. I am an optimist.
    And then? What after they have reached Dunbar ... And how soon will any of them show up at The Colony again? According to the agreement between CJ and Saul and Victor there will be no "Hello again". Now, Lizzy is with them. When will they tell her? And how will they do it? And what will she do about it?

The wake-up will be hard and crude. And as soon as Lizzy gets filled in by Saul, she will remember Riley's questions about what might have happened between CJ and Saul ... I smell TNT over here ...
    Likes Red Shirt, runs4theheckofit liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Do we know what kind of surgery Hope had?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pmchawk View Post
    Do we know what kind of surgery Hope had?
    Only something about her eyes. What exactly we don'T know. But Datu and Tanya are right: After this long period of time the eyes will need some time to adjust. Hope just needs to be patient.
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Somehow this happens with Michael right now.

I might axaggerate, but this is how it looks to me. Everyone's trying to be as kind as possible in his face, but after all everyone's lying to him or at least keeping important information away from him. They keep him in his "comfort zone", so he does not ask questions or question thinks as he normally would ... I wonder what's going to happen as soon as he finds out ...
    Likes runs4theheckofit liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:

Yeah, I looked up some information.

Irritated burning eyes, a few days after the surgery is common as is blurry vision. The one I'm looking at has protective contacts put in your eyes while they heal.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    From a storytelling perspective, I'm glad the guys are splitting up. It will keep things fresher if we are in a couple different locations as opposed to just one.
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    I have a hunch that CJ and the gang are going to get overrun soon after Michael's crew leaves for Dunbar area...
    Likes Unit liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    I have a hunch that CJ and the gang are going to get overrun soon after Michael's crew leaves for Dunbar area...
    It'S in the urin. Yeah. But this won't happen soon. It will take some time - at least the title of #38 points into another direction, I guess ...
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:

CJ is still pissed with Saul and Victor with her voice inflection.

Using the safe house is a buffer is a great idea, I'm guessing Saul, Victor, Lizzy, Puck, and Karl won't use a safe house on their way back to Dunbar. Perhaps scratch follows them.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast