User Tag List

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post
    I think he'll get his 'eff you' a little more elaborately is all. He sets up Dunbar to be the long-term escaple plan as the ultimate "eff you" to CJ. Also, you have to remember CJ said "this stays between us" so Victor/Saul could paint this as their plan to go to Dunbar....not that they're exiled. Michael could use that as a jumping off point to say "oh yea...Dunbar...that might be a good idea, go check it out and I'll keep you guys in the know"
    I hope not. That would be too much like Lizzy leaving the Tower. Don't want to her that story again any more than I wanted to hear Burt telling CJ a story about tuna fish sammiches. Maybe they'll tell Lizzy and she'll use her experience in exile to put a big fat no on the plan. Also, I wonder if the Colonists excluded Lizzy from the vote. Do they consider her a resident or Maller?
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Sep 9th, 2013 at 06:53 PM.
    Likes Hoff4D, Cabbage Patch, scbubba liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I hope not. That would be too much like Lizzy leaving the Tower. Don't want to her that story again and more than I wanted to hear Burt telling CJ a story about tuna fish sammiches. Maybe they'll tell Lizzy and she'll use her experience in exile to put a big fat no on the plan. Also, I wonder if the Colonists excluded Lizzy from the vote. Do they consider her a resident or Maller?
    I think they saw a pregnant woman and were happy that she was at least treat well.

But I do think this will force Michael out of his shell and talk that he feel that they should stay.
    Likes scbubba, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyZombified View Post
    I think Michael is too hot headed and will leave with Saul, Michael is certainly the type to say "F you" to people who make him angry. He might use the strategy to lure CJ into maintaining a peaceful relationship with them, but when all is said and done Michael wont abandon Saul and Victor, especially because Tanya, Hope and Lizzy will follow Saul.

By strategy I mean, Michael will help support the Colony and protect it if CJ will help support and protect them at Dunbar
    I agree, it would not make sense any other way: I can see a lot of history repeating here. Michael at the Colony, Saul in need somewhere else, people in charge in the Colony keeping Michael from helping his friend... it's The Catalyst all over again.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLovedVeteran
    I just love all the "I hate CJ, now" comments! How they make me lol. I seriously can't be the only one who always thought she was a self-interested (maybe even self-obsessed?), dislikeable character. It always seemed to me she kept Saul and Victor around purely because she wanted to get with Saul and he wasn't going to allow her to kick Victor out.

To say that I felt someone should give her a good smack to knock her out and tie her to the bed would be an understatement.

I can't wait until they all realize exactly what kind of person she really is, as Saul and Victor already have.

Oh, and congratulations are in order for the newlyweds! Did it sink in yet, or are you guys still thinking, "Oh, yeah, that's right we're married!"?
    Likes Red Shirt, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by thisonegirl View Post
    I just love all the "I hate CJ, now" comments! How they make me lol. I seriously can't be the only one who always thought she was a self-interested (maybe even self-obsessed?), dislikeable character. It always seemed to me she kept Saul and Victor around purely because she wanted to get with Saul and he wasn't going to allow her to kick Victor out.

To say that I felt someone should give her a good smack to knock her out and tie her to the bed would be an understatement.

I can't wait until they all realize exactly what kind of person she really is, as Saul and Victor already have.

Oh, and congratulations are in order for the newlyweds! Did it sink in yet, or are you guys still thinking, "Oh, yeah, that's right we're married!"?
    Wait til Tanya find out and you may get your wish.
    Likes Red Shirt, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by thisonegirl View Post
    I just love all the "I hate CJ, now" comments! How they make me lol. I seriously can't be the only one who always thought she was a self-interested (maybe even self-obsessed?), dislikeable character.

But but but, I loveded CJ. How could I have been so wrong? Maybe it was that sexy voice. CJ </3
    Likes Hoff4D, Bakkie-Pleur, Arch_Will liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Okay so....

Burt and Riley: Best Buddy Cop Comedy ever???

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Finally I get to listen to this week's episode!
    Note to self: Never get stuck running around St. Louis on a Monday! I've been jonesing all day here!
    Alright now on to the episode. I gotta admit I never figured the whole Sean revelation was going to amount to much. And I was damn sure wrong! Now we got another case of splitting the party. It seems like everyone's gotten their opinions in on who's gonna go where, so I'll throw in my two cents:
    So we got Saul and Victor going into exile at Dunbar. There is no way I can ever envision Saul leaving Lizzy behind, so unless she flat out refuses to leave, which I don't see as likely, Lizzy's going up to Dunbar as well.
    I'm really not sure what Tanya's gonna do. Lizzy's going to need a doctor but will Tanya up and leave everyone at the Colony behind, even if it is for her grandchild? She did do it before, but that was when Marcus was ruling like a dictator and things were falling apart in Gatekeeper's coup. Now that the Colony is under a sort of democratic rule under CJ, maybe Tanya will feel compelled to stay and look after everyone. I really see it as a coin toss.
    Michael's a coin toss too. He might see Saul and Victor getting kicked out and say "Screw this! I'm taking my ball and leaving!" (the "ball" is this case being a helicopter and loads of military equipment and weapons) Or he might let Saul and Victor go off and let them set up shop in Dunbar and act as the eyes and ears in L.A. Ultimately I think what Michael does depends on how Saul breaks the news to him. Because Michael's first reaction is going to be "Screw this!" but I think Saul's gonna try to smooth things over and tell him to stay.

And on a final note: I think I just fell in love with Riley all over again. You all can keep Scratch and her "Better start running." Cause Riley's voice when she let out that "then fuck them!" got my engine revving! Let the Scratch hunt begin!

Oh and a final final note: Congrats to KC and Blaire! May you live a long, happy life together and have fat babies and do whatever it is you married people do!
    Last edited by HardKor; Sep 9th, 2013 at 03:31 PM.
    Likes Arch_Will, scbubba liked this post
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post
    Also, you have to remember CJ said "this stays between us" "
    Ah, but this is where her inexperience as a puppet master shows up. Yes, she did say that. But, she calls for Max, and then tells Saul and Victor that they have until the end of the week. Max knows she just stabbed two of the saviors in the back. From My Generation, Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. Come on Max, play ball and nip this powergrab in the bud.
    Likes Hoff4D, Red Shirt, scbubba liked this post

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    I'm not necessarily into the "I hate CJ" club; she has to act the ass to get things done. Some planners have charisma; some have the ability to negotiate. Some just have an asshole attitude and know how to use it in order to get things done. CJ is doing what needs to be done to survive... crap, I'm now thinking of how Survivor and Big Brother work.

We also haven't learned (unless my pre-alzheimer's kicked in) what CJ did before the outbreak. We all speculate that she was SWAT, yet, she didn't know how to clear a room. I'm not saying she was like General Bethlehem in the Postman, who had some unrelated job to the current position, but I bet she had something to do with planning and implementing.

Ok, my thoughts are all over the place, but while CJ has done some "Richard Cranium" moves, I can empathize with her exiling Saul and Victor. She wasn't expecting to lose anything and now the zombies have one leg up on her (drum noise please). And even though she is most likely doing the leader thing for her own self-preservation, it will benefit everyone who stays at the colony.

Besides, she was once "crazy cat lady," she needs a hobby and collecting baseball cards has already been taken.
    Likes fredrum, Red Shirt, scbubba liked this post
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast