User Tag List

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    "Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    I'm still a fan of CJ! As she said, people were doing nothing right. We saw the chapters before that not much is being done. But everyone, on the forum, is right she a planner not a leader. She probably thought sweet talk Tanya would keep her in line but I believe she doesn't know that Tanya and Saul are family. She set a net but doesn't know that the tower folk are a lot closer then she thinks.

And as Nik said a lie is a lie, and guess what?! They have consequences. People think they can lie and nothing will happen or it will blow over. But they are angry that it doesn't? Sorry, they made the choose to lie then they as made the choose for the consequence.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    And as Nik said a lie is a lie, and guess what?! They have consequences. People think they can lie and nothing will happen or it will blow over. But they are angry that it doesn't? Sorry, they made the choose to lie then they as made the choose for the consequence.
    I think we CJ haters (or Asshola, Queen of the Colons, as she shall be known henceforth) focus on the consequence of Saul lie that matters most: the safety and freedom of a lot of people, including a pregnant woman, and I would lie for that any day of the week. CJ's lost leg in my opinion is a consequence of her not listening to Saul and going in first, having a the redshirt shot in the process.
    Somebody argued she wouldn't have been there in the first place, had it not be for Saul's lie, and that's correct: she would have been in Dunbar whatching DVDs with her cats while trying to have Saul abandon Lizzy. I find it very hard to find an angle to sympathize with her from the very beginning when she says to Tanya she crippled her and not a single thanks.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    I think we CJ haters (or Asshola, Queen of the Colons, as she shall be known henceforth) focus on the consequence of Saul lie that matters most: the safety and freedom of a lot of people, including a pregnant woman, and I would lie for that any day of the week. CJ's lost leg in my opinion is a consequence of her not listening to Saul and going in first, having a the redshirt shot in the process.
    Somebody argued she wouldn't have been there in the first place, had it not be for Saul's lie, and that's correct: she would have been in Dunbar whatching DVDs with her cats while trying to have Saul abandon Lizzy. I find it very hard to find an angle to sympathize with her from the very beginning when she says to Tanya she crippled her and not a single thanks.
    The problem with that logic is that you justify the lie by the result of what occur. What if the story went another way and the copter never made and as a result everyone die in colony because they were too busy defend themselves from the mallers? Would you blame that on Saul and Vic then?

Yes, what CJ did was her fault but that was base on a judgement call that pretty much it. And if you remember Saul also got shot right afterward on poor choice of run in as well.

Also Saul and Vic could had left on their own without CJ. Nothing was keep them from doing that beyond the idea that they need CJ.

Why is everyone,on the forum, jump on Michael and Vic lsame way they are on CJ since they are the ones that cause the whole Maller/Colony mess? BC we sure know that Colony remember who are fault.
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Sep 10th, 2013 at 10:50 AM.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    The problem with that logic is that you justify the lie by the result of what occur. What if the story went another way and the copter never made and as a result everyone die in colony because they were too busy defend themselves from the mallers? Would you blame that on Saul and Vic then?
    Not really, no. I'm following that logic since it's the logic followed by CJ ("Somebody else, not you, crippled me, the result is that I lost a leg, so it is your fault for lying to me"). I would actually focus more on the intentions. Saul and Vic wanted to do good, CJ didn't. Essentially, CJ is pinning Scratch's actions on Saul and Vic.

Yes, what CJ did was her fault but that was base on a judgement call that pretty much it. And if you remember Saul also got shot right afterward on poor choice of run in as well.
    Surely that is again a consequence of CJ rushing in instead of waiting out for him.
    I agree they did not need CJ, except they had no hope being just the two of them and she was hesitant to let them even call Irwin for help.
    Why is everyone,on the forum, jump on Michael and Vic lsame way they are on CJ since they are the ones that cause the whole Maller/Colony mess? BC we sure know that Colony remember who are fault.
    I had some problems understanding this, nobody on the forum is jumping on Michael and Vic the same way they are with CJ. Also, I do not get what BC is.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    Not really, no. I'm following that logic since it's the logic followed by CJ ("Somebody else, not you, crippled me, the result is that I lost a leg, so it is your fault for lying to me"). I would actually focus more on the intentions. Saul and Vic wanted to do good, CJ didn't. Essentially, CJ is pinning Scratch's actions on Saul and Vic.

Surely that is again a consequence of CJ rushing in instead of waiting out for him.
    I agree they did not need CJ, except they had no hope being just the two of them and she was hesitant to let them even call Irwin for help.

I had some problems understanding this, nobody on the forum is jumping on Michael and Vic the same way they are with CJ. Also, I do not get what BC is.
    Sorry, really need to hire a proofreader.

Why isn't everyone, on the forum, jump on Michael and Vic the same way they are on CJ since they are the ones that cause the whole Maller/Colony mess?
    BC = Because
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Sep 10th, 2013 at 01:24 PM.
    Likes Alizée liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    What another great episode! So much happened I could dance. I think Michael and the troops along with the remaining towerites will leave with Saul and Victor. CJ keeps the colony. That way there are 2 bases. All while Riley and Burt go Mad Max on the remaining Mallers. Love it!

Pippin's English Crew

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWA PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: M e ss s ii a H
    Congrats Kc and Blaire!

Anyway, just going to have to call it now - Pegs to kill Scratch. There'll be some kind of situation where Riley and Burt use Pegs to access Scratch, then SHTF and Pegs has to kill Scratch herself.
    Likes Alizée liked this post
    "I didn't fear death or what might be there if today was my last day. But that was then and this is now."

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    And with Saul and Lizzie (and the baby) going to Dunbar, that will be a bigger pull for Tanya to go (since they need medical care for delivery and newborn).
    Do you really believe, if Saul leaves, that he would take Lizzie with him? I would imagine that he wouldn't because he would want her to be safe and he might not provide it. Then again, if I were Saul, I might take who I love with me if I knew I could protect them well.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I know I am out there on a island, but do you think after getting Saul back Michael is just going to let him go? Yea, CJ spoke to Michael and gets the better of him. But, he just got the one-two emotional knockout of Angel right after the standing eight count of Pegs.

Michael is an introvert. He needs time alone to recharge and process. He has not had that yet. If there is one thing I have noticed is that the time alone he requires to rally to do the right thing and LEAD is less and less as he matures. I can see Riley and Burt going Rogue and Michael not being able to contain them, but I think the better story is Michael holding the entire team together.

To me the story is Michael's Heroic Journey of leadership, but I also want enough time left in the story to take the fight to the enemy. I thought we were going to get it at Irwin. I was wrong. I just do not want KC to go all Gothic and let evil triumph. Sure, it is a great story, but it is not the one I want.

Michael needs to lead and hold the group together and then put his intel-side to work, because that is what I think we are listening to. Everyone has a journal, but then someone has to go through ALL of them and piece together the important pieces of each into one cohesive narrative that everyone can read and come to a similar conclusion

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Grognaurd, can't rep you up at the moment so a thumbs up will have to do for now!
    "Shoot that bitch in the face!"

"No fuckin' love, I tell ya. Y'all fuckin' stink anyway."
    In the words of the great scbubba: Long live the Puck!!!

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast