User Tag List

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wnd #55

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Archlycan
    Undo my dislike for the above post.. Damn smart phone and chunky fingers. Grrrr. I agree,that the,omission of this is now should be discussed as well. It is a significant part of the narration of the story. It has been one of the welcoming constants, and now even that has changed.

cabbage patch challenge: Meerkat Infantry.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    Amy infection: I tought we settled that: during the autopsy Tanya notes the little one has self-inflicted wounds. They "poison" their own nails with their blood and infect with the scratches. I agree that until now, with the one exception of the slow turner who bit Tanya, we had only fast turning. Which is what made the fall of Boulder so unconvincing to me, people turning after more than 24h in a car (plus other convenient accidents). Funny enough, Amy's own slow turning makes sense now in light of the fact that slow turners were in the convoy.
    I think we should discuss the absence of the "this is now" line from Michael's initial speech (plus he seem to stammer on "didn't"). It is a significant difference that sets this season apart, KC does not do things like these randomly, he usually is very deliberate and takes great care to chisel even the smallest details.
    I noticed the missing "This is now" from Michael last night on a 3rd listen. Not sure what to think of that at the moment but it is pretty obvious in it's absence. I used to always think that the line "That was then. This is now" meant that he started fearing death when Z-Day happened and he saw the Zeds. The missing "this is now" in this episode has me wondering when he did start fearing death - right after Z-day because he didn't want to become a Zed, after getting involve with Pegs because he had something to live for, or after the whole ordeal that WA covers because of something we don't know of yet?

Or, and I'm just spitballin' here, the Water Works?
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Will View Post
    cabbage patch challenge: Meerkat Infantry.
    Challenge accepted:

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    Challenge accepted:

Likes Litmaster, scbubba, Cabbage Patch liked this post

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I rarely know what's going on but this thread is making me question my reality....
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    On the thought that the first zombie said "We're Alive"

A lot of Forum members think they heard Little One #1 say "We're alive" before it started saying "die, die". Could this be an indication that some element of the zombies', or at least the Little Ones' humanity has survived?

I've noted this before, and you can call me a pessimist but i simply cannot back the idea of turned Zombies being able to be "cured". There is just too much that a human being cannot recover from that a Zombie has endured. Mal-Nutrition, Brain inactivity, missing limbs! Am I the only one who can not see a way this can be "cured"?

If it did say "we're alive" my guess would be that it was referring to the Banner on the first tower that said "We're Alive". Perhaps this one recognized Michael, Victor, Saul. I would wonder though how this one could have read the banner then but its supposed maker Pinstripe couldn't read numbers to open the front door then.
    Last edited by Bullethead; Aug 27th, 2013 at 10:57 AM.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I rarely know what's going on but this thread is making me question my reality....
    Oh it's real, all right. A little too real.....
    Likes Red Shirt liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    What hasn't been mentioned yet are Michael's ominous words just after the hunting party: "But it didn't matter now; what we faced here couldn't compare with what we faced in Boulder and Ft. Irwin... or so we thought."

This seems to indicate some greater horror yet to be encountered, something even more terrifying than hundreds of Little Ones pouring over the walls, and seems to hint at the heart of this whole epidemic. What will our heroes find when they again visit The Devil's Workshop?
    Last edited by Litmaster; Aug 27th, 2013 at 01:20 PM.
    Likes Hoff4D, scbubba liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Challenge accepted:

I'm beginning to think that Cabbagepatch is like CJ, with a stash of EVERYTHING imaginable so he can post pictures of them.
    Likes Hoff4D, scbubba, Arch_Will liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Any thoughts on what pegs is doing since everyone else is being useful but her? We find out what everyone(hunting little ones, watching Lizzy, and working at the hospital) is doing outside of Pegs, Scratch and Tardust.

Oh, and I wonder if cabbage patch can find a navy seal seal.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast