User Tag List

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Ok, we have to nip this in the bud. After careful research, I believe the Zed said one of the following:

"Hi, tough guy"
    "Wanna try some apple pie?"
    "You're lucky you can drive!"
    "Hey, wanna get high?"
    "I'm breaking out in hives!"
    "What is that, tie dye?" (in ref. to the ABU's)
    "You wouldn't believe my sex drive!"
    "I've got a glass eye!"
    "This attack took a nose dive..."
    "What are you, a wise guy?"
    "I'm having problems with my hard drive."
    "I'd kill for a french fry"
    "Long live Versailles!" (maybe he was a French Zed!)
    "O.K.... who wants potatoes with chives?"
    "I like French Fries."
    Likes Litmaster liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffusmonkey View Post
    The zombie says "We're Alive"

http://podcastnerd.com/Zombies_Alive.mp3
    Oh, boy that's hard to tell even after listening a few times.

So what I did was downloaded your link and cleaned it up a little and amplified it, sounds like "Die, (a)live, die" to me. The word "die" does seem to be there, but it might be because of what Victor says before he shoots the zed.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Archlycan
    it could well be, "check out this Tieeeeeee" a little one taking fashion tips from stripey suit guy
    Likes Alizée, Litmaster, LiamKerrington liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Sigh... I forgot about about the Live Eps effect. A new eps is out and I have to read through 10 pages of posts. Guys, I have sleep from time to time.
    Likes Hoff4D liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Sigh... I forgot about about the Live Eps effect. A new eps is out and I have to read through 10 pages of posts. Guys, I have sleep from time to time.
    Pffftt! You'll get all the sleep you need when you're dead... Unless you become undead. Then your tired ass will just have to run around looking for people to eat!
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Alizée liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Wow I have my life interrupt forum posting for one day and this happens. 17 pages later, so CJ's not done yet. That's what I believe anyway. She's way too vital to the story (and Kc if you kill her off just to spite me I will be very sad, especially since I'm still reeling from the Kalani thing), she knows where all of the safe houses are and is the only who knows the combo to the safe back in dunbar's library.
    Burt will eventually get his retribution. He has to. I still have problems listening to that torture scene, so he will most likely be the one to kill Scratch (eventually).
    As for the cover art, I don't think the colony will be standing much longer, and if it does, Saul won't leave. He will make Lizzie stay and he will stay to protect her. The art could be what people are thinking (a disagreement between soldiers and colonists, or another wave of them).

Unrelated things that have been stirring in my brain since my latest re-listen. (1) Michael calls them zombies in chptr 36. Does this mean we can officially classify We're Alive as a zombie story? (2) the CJ/Saul/Lizzie issue will definitely cause some tension most likely leading to CJ telling Saul to leave with Lizzie. (3 and most hilariously) Kc you need to make this happen, seriously. Saul, Victor, Puck, and Muldoon in the same conversation/mission.
    Likes scbubba, Cabbage Patch liked this post

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    I am a bit concerned by the fact that the "and this is now" line is not there, AND no one mentioned it.
    Oh wow. I totally didn't catch that the first time through. I'm not sure that the mission "This is now" part matters much though. It's pretty much implied. I guess if you really wanted to analyze it to death, (that is what we do here after all) you could say that at first Michael didn't fear death, then the outbreak started and he found something to fear, but now he's moved past being afraid and is ready to fight back.
    I think it's the tone of his voice that's the most important thing though. He sounds angry and fed up. He's ready to stop running and fight back.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registeredPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by awkwardalex View Post
    Yes Amy is the one who handed him the shovel and then said, "My names Amy, remeber me."

Looks like Michael didn't. I agree when I figured out she was bit I was like, "A buh bye!"
    Oh crap I totally forgot about that.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredWell Liked
    Pheww came home from work, and had about 20/30 forum pages to read.. I just love reading all these speculations on whats going to happen. Good thing Puck is back in this season, on of the best new characters from last season.

Altough Datu is kinda funny, I do hope he aint get used mainly for adding some funny scenes to the story, he deserves more!
    http://www.apocalypsezone.com
    The moment I became a fan of Angel: "Oh look, Datu is crying again"

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Just my two cents, but the title "Balance of power" also describes pretty well that Ink - besides his very efficient zombie forces strategic megalomanical resource micro management - has been not only defeated but severely crippled regarding his troops. I guess that we will not see him again soon.

However who is this soldier lying around on the cover art of the episode?
    Likes Alizée liked this post

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast